ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 200
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:21 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Aggravating, you mean.
Only aggravating because they're proving they never needed Durant to begin with, game by game.

They are a hell of a lot more fun to watch without him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:22 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's not the point lol.
I mean, it kind of is. The game was already lost by the time Lillard "blew it."

Originally Posted by :
If he would have taken the shot and missed or if he made it but they lost in OT, those would have been acceptable ways to lose. But to not even get a shot off?
Chances of making that kind of contested three are like 15-20% and then Warriors are massive favourites in overtime even if he does make it. It wasn't the difference.

Originally Posted by :
And he needs to stop taking 30ft threes. Even though he made a couple, it's annoying that he thinks it's a good shot for him.
I agree, but Portland isn't exactly full of great offensive talent. They're severely lacking and he probably thinks he has to make up for that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Only aggravating because they're proving they never needed Durant to begin with, game by game.

They are a hell of a lot more fun to watch without him.
I actually enjoy that part of it somewhat. It shows even more that the pre-Durant Warriors were one of the best teams/systems in the history of the sport and it exposes Durant even more for the fraud he actually is (and has been these past two years when he won Finals MVP despite only being the 2nd best player in both Finals on a team that didn't even need him).
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:42 PM 05-16-2019
:-) @ Lebronies hating on Durant for shutting down LJs GOAT attempt.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:11 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
:-) @ Lebronies hating on Durant for shutting down LJs GOAT attempt.
More like for ruining the NBA for 3 years. LeBron's GOAT attempt has already been successful.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:24 AM 05-17-2019
This GS run has proven Durant has completely wasted his talents playing for a team that didn't need him just so he could snag rings without doing any heavy lifting.

It's like putting a couple of miniguns on an M1A1. Cool toys that serve no purpose given the firepower already present.
[Reply]
-King- 12:40 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This GS run has proven Durant has completely wasted his talents playing for a team that didn't need him just so he could snag rings without doing any heavy lifting.

It's like putting a couple of miniguns on an M1A1. Cool toys that serve no purpose given the firepower already present.
I mean yeah. But the other two options he was looking at was going to the wizards or staying in OKC with Westbrook and Donovan. He made both the right move in terms of winning a ring and playing good basketball. GSW are pretty much the dream team basketball wise to play in. Great system and great unselfish teammates. Sucks for other teams but great for him. And great for a team that built their team the "right way" like the warriors did.

And they still needed him the first 2 rounds and will need him in the finals so it's not like he's just a hanger onner
[Reply]
staylor26 05:29 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
More like for ruining the NBA for 3 years. LeBron's GOAT attempt has already been successful.
:-)

Beyond delusional. Maybe in you and Nick Wright’s alternate reality.

Most fans, players, former players, media members, coaches etc. know who the real GOAT is.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:27 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Beyond delusional. Maybe in you and Nick Wright’s alternate reality.

Most fans, players, former players, media members, coaches etc. know who the real GOAT is.
Hey now! Lebron got like 11% of the vote from the guys that do this for a living :-) Jordan just a mere 70%. But muh Raptors season tickets!
[Reply]
O.city 06:55 AM 05-17-2019

I think there were a couple series they don’t win without leveon but it’s not a certainty
[Reply]
staylor26 06:59 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think there were a couple series they don’t win without leveon but it’s not a certainty
Bell?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:20 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He actually makes their offense worse because he's a ball stopper. He helps on D, but his presence makes Klay and Curry worse.

There's only one ball to go around.
[Reply]
Hydrae 07:33 AM 05-17-2019
Man, what a heartbreaker as a Blazer fan. I have to admit that at no point was I comfortable even with a seemingly big lead. Give up 39 in the 3rd? Up 17 and lose that lead in, I don't know, about 5 minutes? To me this is about the coaches. Kerr made much better half time adjustments than Stotts did.

Oh, and we are missing Nurkic big time. Kanter has been decent in the last two series but a liability in this one. I do think he should have been in the game late though, we could have used a rebound or two to close that mess out.

On to Portland. I expect to win game 3 and will pray for game 4. I do think this series still has come interest and excitement. It is not over yet.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:33 AM 05-17-2019
He actually makes their offense worse because he's a ball stopper. He helps on D, but his presence makes Klay and Curry worse.

There's only one ball to go around.
I actually agree with most of what you’re saying, but it contradicts your take on Curry IMO.

If Curry is just “Troy Aikman”, they wouldn’t be this good without KD.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:37 AM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually agree with most of what you’re saying, but it contradicts your take on Curry IMO.

If Curry is just “Troy Aikman”, they wouldn’t be this good without KD.
Curry did something Aikman didn't, he led that team to a title and won a league MVP, he is in higher esteem than that.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 200
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up