Originally Posted by RunKC:
Someone please embed. This is what I see when I open this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...tm_name=iossmf
LOL. VERY close.

(NSFW)

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They got to keep their turnover, we didn't, that's a 14 point swing.
And I swear I saw that PI flag come out during the interception return. Fucking refs!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:04 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I think that was a mirage in video perspective. I want to see the All 22 on that.

Linebackers closed in fast and I think by the time that pass hits Jerick's hands that's a one yard gain.
This was indeed a mirage.
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:07 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
And I swear I saw that PI flag come out during the interception return. ****ing refs!
The receiver was bumped at the line and couldn't make it to the spot Burrows was throwing to...ref definitely threw flag after interception.
[Reply]
493rd 05:07 PM 12-05-2022
Andy says you learn from every game, but reality says that’s not true because each of the last 3 Bengals games have been carbon copies of one another. No pressure and shit defense. What did we learn?
[Reply]
crispystl 05:14 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Why be mad...the game was obviously over the minute they reversed the Burrow INT. This team doesnt seem to have a winning mentality. If things go right, everything is good, but when faced with a small amount of adversity, they shut down and give up.

That's not like anything I've ever seen in KC teams of the past...sure they were outclassed and underdogs, but they played hard and fought, and even sometimes won when they really shouldnt have. Not this team, not this generation...

I'm not mad, I'm sad...this team doesnt have any mental fortitude to overcome a serious challenge. That has been apparent since last years AFCCG.
This is the dumbest fucking post I’ve seen on here all season. Congratulations-that’s really saying something.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 05:22 PM 12-05-2022
And I swear I saw that PI flag come out during the interception return. ****ing refs!
It was very much during the return. The announcers even called it a late flag. It's like in college basketball when they call the foul after the missed basket. Have to help somehow.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:24 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
It was very much during the return. The announcers even called it a late flag. It's like in college basketball when they call the foul after the missed basket. Have to help somehow.
Yeah it was extremely late. Such a BS flag.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:34 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Yeah it was extremely late. Such a BS flag.
I’ve googled it and can’t find a video of it. Also can’t find a video that shows KC with 2 illegal men downfield on that penalty either. Why does the league hate the Chiefs and Mahomes? Makes zero fucking sense.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:41 PM 12-05-2022
I’ve googled it and can’t find a video of it. Also can’t find a video that shows KC with 2 illegal men downfield on that penalty either. Why does the league hate the Chiefs and Mahomes? Makes zero fucking sense.
You tell me? Like we haven't noticed even way before Mahomes. Hated from the 90s on.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You tell me? Like we haven't noticed even way before Mahomes. Hated from the 90s on.
League sure loves some Joey one game above .500 though. I guess Mahomes is just old news now that Big Baby Burrow is here. It’s insane. I’ll never understand why they don’t protect Mahomes like they do every other quarterback. He gets the Cam treatment while Bitch ass Burrows gets the Brady treatment.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:50 PM 12-05-2022
League sure loves some Joey one game above .500 though. I guess Mahomes is just old news now that Big Baby Burrow is here. It’s insane. I’ll never understand why they don’t protect Mahomes like they do every other quarterback. He gets the Cam treatment while Bitch ass Burrows gets the Brady treatment.
Even before he was drafted I was worried about him joining the league and becoming a star. It sucks when the nightmare becomes reality.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:01 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Even before he was drafted I was worried about him joining the league and becoming a star. It sucks when the nightmare becomes reality.
Gotta prop up the first openly metro sexual at quarterback.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:09 PM 12-05-2022
Watched this one with my mom and a pal who doesn't follow football too much, and hasn't seen me during a tough day like yesterday

Mom has seen Dark Scott during games, but not my dude... he got all quiet and was seemingly shocked by my antics and furious yelling

Good times, glad that was yesterday :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up