ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 72
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:04 AM 11-21-2022
Given the remaining schedule it'll be incredibly disappointing if we aren't the #1 seed.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:11 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Given the remaining schedule it'll be incredibly disappointing if we aren't the #1 seed.
Especially if the Bills even lose just 1 more game.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:12 AM 11-21-2022
Raiders twice
Broncos twice
Texans

Basically Bengals and Seahawks are only real tests left. Probably looking at 14-3 at worst
[Reply]
tredadda 11:13 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Raiders twice
Broncos twice
Texans

Basically Bengals and Seahawks are only real tests left. Probably looking at 14-3 at worst
Raiders twice?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:14 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They've got an incredibly rough schedule to close.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 AM 11-21-2022
not worried about an NFC team at arrowhead late in the season

the bengals will come at us with everything they've got and even without chase it's going to be tough

still expect buffalo and miami to drop one so we good

chiefs need to finish 6-1 to take the one seed, IMO
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 AM 11-21-2022
Huh? Pretty sure as long as Buffalo drops at least one we can afford two losses, exception being the Raiders or Broncos x2.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:19 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m hoping Detroit can sneak up on Buffalo. The Lions have 4 very close losses to good teams. They’re not completely horrible like the Texans.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 AM 11-21-2022
Nevermind. Thought Buffalo was at 4 losses, not 3.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 AM 11-21-2022
Oof. Change that to Rams who look terrible. No Kupp and Stafford is hurt
[Reply]
Lzen 11:22 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I remember...a playoff game in the 80s, I think against the Jets. But I just remember it being on and a big deal because Chiefs were in the playoffs. But I guess the Chiefs lost to the team with the better QB.

Then I remember the Dave Szott holding game and Nick Lowry missed a kick...but Steve DeBerg lost to Dan Marino.

I remember Joe Montana beating Warren Moon in the playoffs...then nothing for years. Always getting beat by the team with the better QB. Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the regular season is fine. A good coach can beat up on lesser teams for 10-12 wins a year every year.

Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the playoffs will get you beat every single time.

Who did Houston start when we beat them for our first playoff win since Montana? TJ Yates?

Trotting out Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/Trent Green/Alex Smith in the playoffs will get you beat every single time unless your opponent is starting TJ Yates at QB.

Yeah. Good luck, Tits.
Hey, leave Trent Green out of that. Yeah, he wasn't a star QB but he was still pretty darn good in that offense. It wasn't offense that made his teams lose. I seem to remember a game against the Colts in which neither team punted. And Priest fumbled. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:24 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
The 49'ers might go to two with Jimmy G. NFC is wide open.

I think Jimmy is better at game managing though. Eventually Kirk has those "I'm a golden god!" moments and tosses a dumbfounding pick to kill his team...
I don't know, man. I think Jimmy G is worse than he was 3 years ago when they played the Chiefs in the SB. If anything, he will be the thing that prevents them from going this year.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:28 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't know, man. I think Jimmy G is worse than he was 3 years ago when they played the Chiefs in the SB. If anything, he will be the thing that prevents them from going this year.
The NFC is a joke. It’s setting up for Brady & Tampa to cruise their way to a Super Bowl appearance.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:29 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They've got an incredibly rough schedule to close.
Incredibly rough? They have two good teams left and one is at home.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:33 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The NFC is a joke. It’s setting up for Brady & Tampa to cruise their way to a Super Bowl appearance.
They’ve got a funny way of cruising.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 72
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up