ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 378
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:16 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Total bullshit. So we spent 20 years there because we thought they were tough? We kept the terrorist at bay from them fearing us. Nobody fears Joe especially after this shit and our enemies will notice.

Joe is a pussy and not capable of doing shit.
:-), while Joe is a pussy, the bigger pussies in this comedy are the Afghan people. :-), they didn't even fight. I'm no Joe fan but man are the Afghan people pussies.

Anyway, they're about to get what they deserve for having not having slaughtered some of their fellow rag-hats. They had 20 years to root-out the individuals and the families of the individuals, they chose to be sheep. Now they will bleed.

I won't lose a wink of sleep over/for people who won't fight.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:26 AM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-), while Joe is a pussy, the bigger pussies in this comedy are the Afghan people. :-), they didn't even fight. I'm no Joe fan but man are the Afghan people pussies.
The Taliban are also Afghan people and they are tough warriors. It's those who believed in a "western-style democracy" that ran. Of course, it was really an outpost for the western global oligarchs using "democracy" as a pretense.The ones who migrated use plenty of violence in Europe though without fear. I wouldn't call them pussies either.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:31 AM 08-18-2021

They did fight, you boob. They fought for the values they want, which they’re 95%+ in agreement on. Your idiotic regime tried to impose alien (and quite frankly, garbage) values like feminism, DIEversity, and gay buttsex. Invaded and even occupied them to force it.

The Afghans resisted and won. There is much to admire.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:34 AM 08-18-2021
Defending Biden is pathetic. His administration and every decision is indefensible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 08-18-2021
Bannon is yukking it up :-)

[Reply]
Mecca 11:46 AM 08-18-2021

Anyway, they're about to get what they deserve for having not having slaughtered some of their fellow rag-hats. They had 20 years to root-out the individuals and the families of the individuals, they chose to be sheep. Now they will bleed.

At the end of the day because someone doesn't share your values or beliefs it doesn't make them a pussy.
[Reply]
Cheater5 12:23 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They did fight, you boob. They fought for the values they want, which they’re 95%+ in agreement on. Your idiotic regime tried to impose alien (and quite frankly, garbage) values like feminism, DIEversity, and gay buttsex. Invaded and even occupied them to force it.

The Afghans resisted and won. There is much to admire.

I don't even know why I'm... oh whatever.

Nobody is trying to impose 'gay buttsex' on Afghan men-- they have been at that for millennia. They routinely, and I mean ROUTINELY have sex with young boys and men. Look up the term, 'chai boy' and 'bacha bazi' and get back to us.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/30/u...y-in-army.html

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...ult-by-afghan/
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:42 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:

Nobody is trying to impose 'gay buttsex' on Afghan men-- they have been at that for millennia. They routinely, and I mean ROUTINELY have sex with young boys and men. Look up the term, 'chai boy' and 'bacha bazi' and get back to us.

Well they will fit in perfectly as liberals then.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:53 PM 08-18-2021
If this is true, it's bad-ass...funny regardless.

320i 0 60

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:00 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:

Perfect fit for Dem Voters
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:35 PM 08-18-2021
Joe is a fkin idiot, impeach and remove this shit show.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:37 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
No impeachment bc the next in line will make Joe look like an all time great president.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:41 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
What charges will you be impeaching him on? "Joe's a fucking idiot" isn't really covered.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:43 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
What charges will you be impeaching him on? "Joe's a ****ing idiot" isn't really covered.
Much better to leave him up front and keep making a fool of himself. 2022 could be monumental.
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:46 PM 08-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
No impeachment bc the next in line will make Joe look like an all time great president.
It will play out the same she is fkin idiot same as Joe, missing in action.

Total failure no way these fks last another 41 months.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 378
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Up