ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1355 of 1923
« First < 35585512551305134513511352135313541355 13561357135813591365140514551855 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:32 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Last I checked, this isn't a court of law. It's a message board. I don't remember you scolding anyone for posting the bogus reports about Ivermectin overdoses.

Imagine all the fake news that hasn't been exposed. Policing it would be a full-time (and impossible) job.
Your chart was correct. He's changing the subject to deaths by "covid" not all-cause deaths.
[Reply]
Donger 07:33 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No you can't. We're not talking about Covid reeruned.

All-cause mortality.
Yes, I can actually:

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_44.pdf

Table 5

But you knew that.
[Reply]
Donger 07:34 PM 11-27-2021
Your chart was correct. He's changing the subject to deaths by "covid" not all-cause deaths.
No, it isn't. Both ONS and UK PHE show the exact opposite, lying turd.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:35 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I can actually:

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_44.pdf

Table 5

But you knew that.
Thats not all-cause mortality. That's "covid".
[Reply]
Donger 07:36 PM 11-27-2021
Thats not all-cause mortality. That's "covid".
No shit, moron:

I can prove that the death rates/100,000 in the UK among the fully vaccinated are much lower in the every age cohort than among the unvaccinated, yes.

Are you disputing that?

Present your all-cause mortality data.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:41 PM 11-27-2021
No shit, moron:

I can prove that the death rates/100,000 in the UK among the fully vaccinated are much lower in the every age cohort than among the unvaccinated, yes.

Are you disputing that?

Already posted this months ago.

A comparison of age adjusted all-cause mortality rates in England between vaccinated and unvaccinated
Norman Fenton and Martin Neil

See 26 October UPDATE to this article

The UK Government's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

The latest Office for National Statistics report on mortality rates by Covid vaccination status provides data on all deaths – Covid related and non-Covid related for the period Jan-July 2021 for the unvaccinated and the different categories of vaccinated ('within 21 days of first dose', '21 days or more after first dose', 'second dose'). The ONS data for Covid-19 mortality, is given in Table 4 of the ONS spreadsheet and the ONS data for all-cause mortality excluding Covid-19, is given in Table 5 of the same spreadsheet. Both tables are reproduced at the bottom of this post.

We believe there are severe weaknesses and possible errors in the ONS data (see foonote**). But importantly, while it does not provide the raw age categorized data, it does provide "age standardized" mortality rates*** (also see explanatory video). This means the ONS have calculated the overall mortality rate in a way which (they believe) adjusts for the confounding effect of age, and this is ‘baked into’ the mortality rates they have published. However, while they report this age adjusted mortality rate for each of the three separate categories of vaccinated people they do not report it for the combined set of vaccinated people. In our analysis, and in the absence of the actual age stratified data, we compute a population weighted age adjusted all-cause mortality rate by using the ONS’s published population sizes for each of the three categories of vaccinated. This is not ideal because the ONS age adjusted rates are so opaque and are not 'abolute numbers'. However, in the absence of detailed data this should provide a reasonable estimate of what the ONS age adjusted all-cause mortality rate would be for all unvaccinated if they had bothered to report it. We will call this the ‘weighted vaccinated mortality rate’. The data table derived from the ONS data and used to compute this rate is given at the end of this post.

It turns out that, even using this age adjusted mortality rate, the death rate is currently higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

The age adjusted mortality rates for vaccinated against unvaccinated for weeks 1 to 26 of 2021 are charted below. Overall, the chart shows that, over time, the weighted mortality rate for the vaccinated has steadily increased and by week 16 (23 April 2021), surpassed that for the unvaccinated.

https://probabilityandlaw.blogspot.c...gland.html?m=1

Professors who teach Bayes Theorem.
[Reply]
Donger 07:48 PM 11-27-2021
Already posted this months ago.

A comparison of age adjusted all-cause mortality rates in England between vaccinated and unvaccinated
Norman Fenton and Martin Neil

See 26 October UPDATE to this article

The UK Government's own data does not support the claims made for vaccine effectiveness/safety.

The latest Office for National Statistics report on mortality rates by Covid vaccination status provides data on all deaths – Covid related and non-Covid related for the period Jan-July 2021 for the unvaccinated and the different categories of vaccinated ('within 21 days of first dose', '21 days or more after first dose', 'second dose'). The ONS data for Covid-19 mortality, is given in Table 4 of the ONS spreadsheet and the ONS data for all-cause mortality excluding Covid-19, is given in Table 5 of the same spreadsheet. Both tables are reproduced at the bottom of this post.

We believe there are severe weaknesses and possible errors in the ONS data (see foonote**). But importantly, while it does not provide the raw age categorized data, it does provide "age standardized" mortality rates*** (also see explanatory video). This means the ONS have calculated the overall mortality rate in a way which (they believe) adjusts for the confounding effect of age, and this is ‘baked into’ the mortality rates they have published. However, while they report this age adjusted mortality rate for each of the three separate categories of vaccinated people they do not report it for the combined set of vaccinated people. In our analysis, and in the absence of the actual age stratified data, we compute a population weighted age adjusted all-cause mortality rate by using the ONS’s published population sizes for each of the three categories of vaccinated. This is not ideal because the ONS age adjusted rates are so opaque and are not 'abolute numbers'. However, in the absence of detailed data this should provide a reasonable estimate of what the ONS age adjusted all-cause mortality rate would be for all unvaccinated if they had bothered to report it. We will call this the ‘weighted vaccinated mortality rate’. The data table derived from the ONS data and used to compute this rate is given at the end of this post.

It turns out that, even using this age adjusted mortality rate, the death rate is currently higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

The age adjusted mortality rates for vaccinated against unvaccinated for weeks 1 to 26 of 2021 are charted below. Overall, the chart shows that, over time, the weighted mortality rate for the vaccinated has steadily increased and by week 16 (23 April 2021), surpassed that for the unvaccinated.

https://probabilityandlaw.blogspot.c...gland.html?m=1

Professors who teach Bayes Theorem.
Oh that again? I hoped you'd have something new.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:49 PM 11-27-2021
No shit, moron:

Are you disputing that?

The chart that I posted is for all-cause mortality. Why are you pivoting to Covid deaths?
[Reply]
Donger 07:50 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The chart that I posted is for all-cause mortality. Why are you pivoting to Covid deaths?
Is it really? Post the source of that graph. Where do you find it?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:56 PM 11-27-2021
You post the same garbage over and over.

All you are clinging to now is vaccines vs "covid" for very old people. And as you know that is not randomized control.

Of course you don't like all-cause mortality. Better to post a chart where a vaccinated person has a heart attack and doesn't die from "covid"!
[Reply]
Nirvana58 08:00 PM 11-27-2021
So do you disagree with the numbers or study that he posted? Seemed pretty interesting. Would love to see more studies on the subject.

Still wish it broke it out by age.
[Reply]
Donger 08:02 PM 11-27-2021
You post the same garbage over and over.

All you are clinging to now is vaccines vs "covid" for very old people. And as you know that is not randomized control.

Of course you don't like all-cause mortality. Better to post a chart where a vaccinated person has a heart attack and doesn't die from "covid"!
Yes, I post the updated UK PHE data that you used to love. You don't like it for some reason now...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:05 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
So do you disagree with the numbers or study that he posted? Seemed pretty interesting. Would love to see more studies on the subject.

Still wish it broke it out by age.
See the bolded part. MM and I have been over this before, and I don't wish to again.

Did you look at the UK PHE data? Do you see that the death rates/100,000 (a denominator) are lower for every age cohort among the fully vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated?

I believe that is what you were asking for.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:05 PM 11-27-2021
Is it really? Post the source of that graph. Where do you find it?
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...dults-under-60

The numbers are apparently accurate. That's even acknowledged by fact-checkers. Of course, their argument is that 10-59 is a broad age group and that younger people are less likely to be vaccinated and less likely to die of any cause.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:06 PM 11-27-2021
Yes, I post the updated UK PHE data that you used to love. You don't like it for some reason now...

:-)
I know the UK data better than you. Of course I love it.

More injected dying...82% and climbing.

More injected getting Covid...vaccine super spreaders.
[Reply]
Page 1355 of 1923
« First < 35585512551305134513511352135313541355 13561357135813591365140514551855 > Last »
Up