ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 2683
« First < 19596566676869 70717273791191695691069 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:50 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
You don't know what's going to happen, quit acting like you do.
Yet it's perfectly fine by you if others predict things u agree with? well done.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:50 PM 04-30-2017
You don't know what's going to happen, quit acting like you do.
Hello Mr. Hypocrite
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:50 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Yet it's perfectly fine by you if others predict things u agree with? well done.
Bingo.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:53 PM 04-30-2017
:-), use fucking common sense.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:55 PM 04-30-2017
live footage of tigger mourning his loss

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:56 PM 04-30-2017
also this

https://streamable.com/0e3c5
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:59 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I like Alex just fine. He's a serviceable professional. He's probably a top 15 QB. That's saying something, actually-that he's in the top 15 guys on the whole planet at his job. he's a solid guy, a good soldier, smart, good teammate.

Problem is, that's not good enough.

Kudos to Dorsey and Reid for taking a shot.
Excellent post
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:00 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Then what are you arguing with? This kid should be looking at Smith like an older brother who want each other to succeed and not like obi wan kenobi...

2 year development plan. Seamless transition from one to the other. Everybody wins. This board needs to learn patience.
Because there's no set plan, figure it out dude. You don't trade up and draft the kid at 10 thinking, "He'll be ready in 2019, that's the day." That's a fluid situation.

He could take any amount of time to be ready but you can bet your ass that as soon as Mahomes is ready from the view of the coaches, he's going in. Straight up.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:00 PM 04-30-2017
:-), use ****ing common sense.
what a great way to throw a vague insult out to cover the tracks of your own BS... well done. Maybe everybody loves you so much and hates me so much that it works well for ya.

... and just going to say it now, because I know how this ends...

Before ya'll get all giggly, and expect me to throw a fit about getting wrongly banned. I won't. I'm already gearing up for ArrowHead Pride, as well as digging back into the 49ers... since they axed all responsible for 2012, are moving to my favorite 43 Under, and I'll never shed all of that SF blood outta my system.

Still, Chiefs first, but we'll see. So it will likely be a win-win for everyone... but you will never get rid of me here unless it is forced. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:02 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Then what are you arguing with? This kid should be looking at Smith like an older brother who want each other to succeed and not like obi wan kenobi...

2 year development plan. Seamless transition from one to the other. Everybody wins. This board needs to learn patience.
Patience kiss my ass about patience.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:04 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Patience kiss my ass about patience.
**** it, throw him right in then. Other dude already got his big money. It would be fun to watch, either way.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:05 PM 04-30-2017
I have no problem watching a rookie take the heat and make mistakes and watch him learn from them but sitting behind a lame ass quarterback that throws 4 yards when we need 8 for a first down is GOD AWFUL PUTRID RANCID ASININE.

Fuck Alex Smith.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:05 PM 04-30-2017
what a great way to throw a vague insult out to cover the tracks of your own BS... well done. Maybe everybody loves you so much and hates me so much that it works well for ya.

... and just going to say it now, because I know how this ends...

Before ya'll get all giggly, and expect me to throw a fit about getting wrongly banned. I won't. I'm already gearing up for ArrowHead Pride, as well as digging back into the 49ers... since they axed all responsible for 2012, are moving to my favorite 43 Under, and I'll never shed all of that SF blood outta my system.

Still, Chiefs first, but we'll see. So it will likely be a win-win for everyone... but you will never get rid of me here unless it is forced. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:07 PM 04-30-2017
I'm also not sure you understand the competitiveness that is within these guys. Mahomes is going to go in there and be a good teammate, just like I'm sure Alex will. He will learn from him.

But you can bet your ass that Pat is going to do everything he can to prove to the coaches that he should be the guy, every single day. And Alex is going to do what he can to make sure that he's still the guy, every single day.

It's a completely fluid situation, and Alex is holding the job for only as long as the coaches deem necessary.
[Reply]
threebag 03:11 PM 04-30-2017
It's like the Cassel/Geno lovers finally have a new direction to flow.

I hope Mahomes kicks ass. It will never take away from the fact at the time Alex Smith is exactly what this team needed.

Take it and make it what you want but we all know you dick toothed fucks loved Cassel and longed for Choco Peni Geno
[Reply]
Page 69 of 2683
« First < 19596566676869 70717273791191695691069 > Last »
Up