ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 2681
« First < 364243444546 4748495056961465461046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:18 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Brady isn't winning any big games with that Tech defense. Plain and simple. Let it go.

Russell Wilson won games with a shitty Wisconsin defense. That guy is a proven winner.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:20 PM 04-29-2017
Harbaugh is the guy who made Alex a competent QB, and you are trying to sell to uss that Alex is the one who helped Kaepernick most.

Let that sink in.
So you're refuting that Smith had little to do with Kaep's success when he admitted it and Harbaugh acknowledged it too.

Man you are dumb.

And you want to throw this PMII kid out to the wolves so he has his confidence broken and turns into the next Cutler?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:20 PM 04-29-2017
I am completely done acknowledging this fantasy land bullshit. Accept the reality.

Patrick Mahomes II is the face that runs the place in Kansas City.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:21 PM 04-29-2017
Brady isn't winning any big games with that Tech defense. Plain and simple. Let it go.
Seen it up close. Can confirm that our defense during Kingsbury's tenure has been so damn bad that it doesn't matter who the QB is. During Mahomes' 2.5 years starting, we lost 9 games where the offense put at least 35 on the board. If you switch just 4 of those games to wins, suddenly Pat has a winning record.

How is it his fault when the defense is bad enough to lose 9 games while putting 35+ on the board? In a number of those losses, the offense put a lot more than 35 on the board too. If you put 50+ on the board, you should never lose.

This is why it's foolish for people to make such a big deal about Deshaun Watson's record. He had a 5-star defense backing him up, 5-star OL blocking for him, 5-star receivers/RB's, etc. Mahomes had very little help on either side of the ball.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:21 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What would be amazing is if we can hoodwink some team into trading for him in 2018.

Getting any kind of pick back for that bum would be magical.

I'd imagine it's more likely he's just cut outright and signs for peanuts to be a backup in some NFL shithole.
Meanwhile you still wait for those free tacobell coupons and his kids will get a trust fund.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 04-29-2017
I can't wait for this bitter little bitch to take his ball and go home when Mahomes is declared starter. He's going to turn on the entire Dorsey/Reid regime. :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:22 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
So you're refuting that Smith had little to do with Kaep's success when he admitted it and Harbaugh acknowledged it too.

Man you are dumb.

And you want to throw this PMII kid out to the wolves so he has his confidence broken and turns into the next Cutler?
I'm not saying Alex didn't assist Kaep. I'm saying Harbaugh had the biggest influence, along with their defense. Kinda like how it helped Smith too.

I'm suggesting Mahomes sit for one year. That's not exactly throwing him to the wolves. Lol
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:23 PM 04-29-2017
I am completely done acknowledging this fantasy land bullshit. Accept the reality.

The reality is he's a 1.5-2 year project. Common sense.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:23 PM 04-29-2017
as soon as Mahomes knows the playbook, the verbiage, and can READ the defense and know where to go with the ball, he's in.

That's probably going to take a year. Unless Alex goes down, we won't see him in 2017-and maybe not even then.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:24 PM 04-29-2017
I'm not saying Alex didn't assist Kaep. I'm saying Harbaugh had the biggest influence, along with their defense. Kinda like how it helped Smith too.

I'm suggesting Mahomes sit for one year. That's not exactly throwing him to the wolves. Lol
22 year old with 1 season of watching doesn't cut it. Not in this division. And especially not with this complicated offense.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:25 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't wait for this bitter little bitch to take his ball and go home when Mahomes is declared starter. He's going to turn on the entire Dorsey/Reid regime. :-)
You're the toolbag posting at the Mane looking for friends. so there's that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:26 PM 04-29-2017
22 year old with 1 season of watching doesn't cut it. Not in this division. And especially not with this complicated offense.
Derek Carr won one game his rookie year... seems to be doing just fine in this dreaded division.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:26 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
as soon as Mahomes knows the playbook, the verbiage, and can READ the defense and know where to go with the ball, he's in.

That's probably going to take a year. Unless Alex goes down, we won't see him in 2017-and maybe not even then.
Need Alex to stay healthy. If he gets hurt, Andy's plan goes down the tubes and Pat is put into a tough situation. I don't think he's ready for it. Would be a very bad scenario for Pat and the Chiefs organization. Good thing is Alex gets rid of the ball pretty quick and hopefully can continue to avoid taking big hits.
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:26 PM 04-29-2017

the champ that runs the camp!
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:27 PM 04-29-2017
Maclin and Smith have a shared interest to play lights out this year like they did in 2015. Kelce has Smith's back as we already know. Tyreek isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed and his suggestion on twitter that we are already moving on to something 'better' is both immature and short-sighted, I hope he does not become a source of locker room drama this season especially given that this team took a chance on him after punching that girl, so he better keep his mouth shut. From what I can see, Maclin and Conley are not the most fond of Tyreek's self-centered behavior but they can work around it without causing a fuss and acknowledge he's a freak athlete.
What did you think about maclin's tweet? He seemed to be kicking Alex a little
[Reply]
Page 46 of 2681
« First < 364243444546 4748495056961465461046 > Last »
Up