ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 201 of 2683
« First < 101151191197198199200201 2022032042052112513017011201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
TEX 07:33 AM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I was watching the Cards/Cubs game today, and I thought that Tim McCarver made a pretty good analogy that can be related to QBs.

He was referencing Molina, and he said that it was his willingness to attempt the tough throws and plays that set him apart. He was specifically talking about throwing back door down to first base with runners in scoring position. McCarver went on to say, "Most guys just won't attempt to make those plays, they play it safe, and they're just solid... but its the guys like Yadi who will take those chances who make the game changing plays and set themselves apart..."

Thought it was a really good way of comparing baseball to what is happening with the Chiefs. Alex is the safe, solid catcher who just won't mess it up on his own... but he isn't making the plays to get you over the top, either.
Excellent analogy IMO.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:30 PM 06-03-2017
I have talked with several people that followed Texas Tech here because I'm only 3 hours from Lubbock but they all say we will absolutely LOVE this guy. Talent , personality , leadership, everything about him is great. And now he's with the perfect coach, management and ownership. 2018 can't get here soon enough!

Oh and by the way , yesterday on Sirius they were namimg off all the 1st round drafted QBs and they had to go all the way back to 2006 to find one that didn't start at some point their 1st year.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:39 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I have talked with several people that followed Texas Tech here because I'm only 3 hours from Lubbock but they all say we will absolutely LOVE this guy. Talent , personality , leadership, everything about him is great. And now he's with the perfect coach, management and ownership. 2018 can't get here soon enough!

Oh and by the way , yesterday on Sirius they were namimg off all the 1st round drafted QBs and they had to go all the way back to 2006 to find one that didn't start at some point their 1st year.
Let me guess Aaron Rodgers
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:44 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa booiiiiiiiiiiii
[Reply]
threebag 02:04 PM 06-03-2017
This place is a circus... Packed with clowns
[Reply]
-King- 04:58 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Well, it is hard to be super bowl champ.. only one team a year, so for all tents and porpoises, all QB's except for Brady are bad playoff QBs.
No, you can be a good playoff QB and still lose. Like Aaron Rodgers for example.

But Ben roethlisberger is a legit bad QB in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
vailpass 05:51 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
No, you can be a good playoff QB and still lose. Like Aaron Rodgers for example.

Posted via Mobile Device
Wut
[Reply]
threebag 10:37 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
This place is a circus... Packed with clowns
And the clowns are packing each other
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:43 PM 06-03-2017
So now you are just speaking to yourself?

Maybe you should Facebook Bob Dole and add him to your friends list. There, in the quiet sanctity of Zuckerberg's digital anus, you and the former senator may coddle, cuddle, and console each other regarding your deep and butthurt loss of Chiefs Planet.

You know, like a couple of old ladies who bitch about the price of groceries and of stores that won't honor a competitor's coupon.

Go get 'em Gladys!
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:45 PM 06-03-2017

Posted via Mobile Device
Svincter say what ?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:46 PM 06-03-2017
Fact.

BTW, someone should tell sweet that Aaron Murray will NOT be a starter for the Chiefs. Ever. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:56 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Fact.

BTW, someone should tell sweet that Aaron Murray will NOT be a starter for the Chiefs. Ever. :-)
You DO realize that I did NOT want Murray to start, yes?

Eh, who cares. A young stud QB will soon be running this offense after learning whatever valuable information he may get from Smith before Reid tosses him in to the garbage heap Kap-style.
[Reply]
-King- 11:20 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Wut
http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../gamelog/post/

He's a bad playoff QB like I said. Won a Superbowl while completing 9 passes with 2 interceptions. Thats amazingly terrible.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 11:23 PM 06-03-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Svincter say what ?
Please tell me otherwise. Only 7 times in his 20 playoff games does he have more TDs than INTs. He only has 2 more TDs in his career than INTs in the playoffs. Would you classify that as good?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:27 PM 06-03-2017
Please tell me otherwise. Only 7 times in his 20 playoff games does he have more TDs than INTs. He only has 2 more TDs in his career than INTs in the playoffs. Would you classify that as good?
Posted via Mobile Device

"His current postseason record is an amazing 10-2. That is a .833 win percentage. In 13 years, Manning has only amassed a total of nine postseason wins compared to 10 losses. Brees has only advanced into the playoffs four times in his career, and he is just 4-3. "
[Reply]
Page 201 of 2683
« First < 101151191197198199200201 2022032042052112513017011201 > Last »
Up