ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1155 of 2684
« First < 15565510551105114511511152115311541155 115611571158115911651205125516552155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:55 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That’s why Romo is the best because he did specifically mention it regarding Ramsey. We often wonder why a guy plays 15 yards back but Romo said it perfect in that he was tired and was trying to take a little break but it led to at least one first down I can think of when Romo saw it happen.
I liked at the end of the game- they brought up that Bortles had tied an NFL record for a QB having 4 IN'ts including a pick and a Fumble lost.

He tied the record held by Romo! :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:59 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
:-) I don’t even want to watch that, because it will just piss me off. You know he’s going to focus on that and run with it. Idiot! Couldn’t coach a Mighty-Might team to a winning season.
You could tell the ball slipped out of his hand on the first one. Even Romo said it was not a bad decision. Right at the release, the ball wobbled and it had so much velocity on it, that the ball drifted up and to the right. Bortles had several like this as well, wet field and a wet football. Anyone that makes more of it than that is an idiot.

The second one would have been a perfect strike for a first down, but the defense made an outstanding play. I think we should have just ran the ball again to kill the clock. We were pounding them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Stats don’t matter. All Patrick does is win.

[Reply]
O.city 09:13 AM 10-08-2018
Well, yeah it's dropped. They've played the best D in the league and a defense at home on MNF that was playing basically a must win game in a crazy environment.

It was never going to stay at 130. Duh.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 10-08-2018
What’s amazing to me.....is that I don’t think that Mahomes has really gone deep a ton in the last couple of games. He’s been hitting those intermediate routes all day though.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 AM 10-08-2018
What’s amazing to me.....is that I don’t think that Mahomes has really gone deep a ton in the last couple of games. He’s been hitting those intermediate routes all day though.
He STILL hasn’t connected on a deep ball, right?

It’s crazy to think how good we’ve been offensively and yet we could still be much better.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:23 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well, yeah it's dropped. They've played the best D in the league and a defense at home on MNF that was playing basically a must win game in a crazy environment.

It was never going to stay at 130. Duh.
No it wasn't, but Dan Patrick is a fucking asshole.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM 10-08-2018
He had Hill wiiiiiiide open on that first deep shot he took and that sucker was a wounded duck the whole way. Just an awful, awful pass that allowed the safety to get back and make the play on the ball and allowed Ramsey to catch back up to him.

Looks like the ball slipped (and I thought maybe it did as well on his first pick), but that was a lousy throw from Mahomes when he had that much field to work with. Had he just hucked the shit out of it to the left side, Hill had plenty of room to run under it and score.
[Reply]
O.city 09:26 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He STILL hasn’t connected on a deep ball, right?

It’s crazy to think how good we’ve been offensively and yet we could still be much better.
Yeah, they are giving so much respect to the deep part that the intermediate stuff is just there for the taking.

I'm surprised teams haven't just started dropping 8 and making him dump it off.
[Reply]
O.city 09:27 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He had Hill wiiiiiiide open on that first deep shot he took and that sucker was a wounded duck the whole way. Just an awful, awful pass that allowed the safety to get back and make the play on the ball and allowed Ramsey to catch back up to him.

Looks like the ball slipped (and I thought maybe it did as well on his first pick), but that was a lousy throw from Mahomes when he had that much field to work with. Had he just hucked the shit out of it to the left side, Hill had plenty of room to run under it and score.
Romo talked about it during the throw about how it just didn't come off his hand right.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Romo talked about it during the throw about how it just didn't come off his hand right.
He was standing pretty much directly in front of where our seats are and it was a wobble-launcher out of his hand.

I was happy to see it merely incomplete because when you launch a ball with that kind of wobble that far downfield, it looks like an arm punt all the way. I guess you can blame the weather but at some point don't we need to ask him to start hitting those when he has so many weapons capable of hauling them in?

Maybe this is the week. They're gonna have to go score for score with the Pats...
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:34 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Ugh, stupid fan takes as usual on Twitter. Jags fans claiming mahomes had the same stats as bortles. Gtfo with that shit. Bortles playing catch up and mahomes protecting a lead. And mahomes didn't throw a few TDs because hunt got the job done near the goal line. Its pretty amazing that any jags fan watches that game and defends bortles. Hes getting the Alex Smith treatment over there.
People are idiots.

ER MAH GAWD NO PASSING TD's!!! MAHOMES SUCKS NOW!

If they watched the game, Mahomes tore ass downfield so that Hunt could get those easy TD's. Also a rushing TD, and Kelce dropped a TD.

It sucks he threw the INT's... but whatever, at least he got that out of the way in a game that was already won.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 10-08-2018

Interesting stat. Through 5 games last season Alex Smith had been sacked 17 times.

Mahomes, again, has been sacked 6 times behind an almost identical offensive line.

Definitely worth noting. https://t.co/CODL4rTsVx

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) October 8, 2018

[Reply]
DRM08 09:47 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
People are idiots.

ER MAH GAWD NO PASSING TD's!!! MAHOMES SUCKS NOW!

If they watched the game, Mahomes tore ass downfield so that Hunt could get those easy TD's. Also a rushing TD, and Kelce dropped a TD.

It sucks he threw the INT's... but whatever, at least he got that out of the way in a game that was already won.
Box score can be pretty misleading. I was impressed with Mahomes when the Chiefs started inside their own 10 yard line several times. He calmly led the offense down the field each time with good decisions and throws to get them out of really bad field position.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He was standing pretty much directly in front of where our seats are and it was a wobble-launcher out of his hand.

I was happy to see it merely incomplete because when you launch a ball with that kind of wobble that far downfield, it looks like an arm punt all the way. I guess you can blame the weather but at some point don't we need to ask him to start hitting those when he has so many weapons capable of hauling them in?

Maybe this is the week. They're gonna have to go score for score with the Pats...
Yeah, you've gotta start hitting some of those. He played on this week. It was great, to be honest. I'd say it was a C game, which against that D is understandable.

But he's gotta start putting it out there for Hill some.

I will say though that in the case of Smith last year, this year, teams know the ability so they seem to be playing so much more passive back there, which is leaving the intermediate areas open.
[Reply]
Page 1155 of 2684
« First < 15565510551105114511511152115311541155 115611571158115911651205125516552155 > Last »
Up