ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1101 of 2678
« First < 10160110011051109110971098109911001101 110211031104110511111151120116012101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:10 PM 09-28-2018

They're showing a lot of his 5 interception games! :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:13 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Here's Stephen A parroting that line. I love the rest of the commentary though. Stephen is playing the bad cop role.

This is the most obnoxious television show in the history of television shows. Stephen A. and Max Kellerman are so obnoxious just by themselves, and together it's nearly unbearable. In fact, if I had to choose between listening to Stephen A. and Max Kellerman talk sports, or Bobcat Goldthwait Sam Kenison discussing female menstruation (or any other topic equally uncomfortable) I would definitely be learning about proper tampon insertion techniques.

That's how insufferable those two loud mouth alleged sports know-it-alls are. Stephen A. Smith is woefully ignorant about anything other than pro basketball, and he doesn't even get that crap right. His strategy is to just talk louder and louder to distract you from how bad his "hot take" really is. And Kellerman is only slightly better, but he does know more about boxing than Stephen A. knows about basketball. Unfortunately, because he is fairly knowledgeable about boxing, some genius at ESPN thought he should have a show talking about not-boxing. Then some producer amazingly recognized that Kellerman had reached Peak Peter Principle, and told Max to just talk louder. And then told Max, no LOUDER.

And that's when Lucifer seized the moment, and paired them together for maximum douchebaggery.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:22 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Which he has done & getting Stan’s World in LA.

He will end up with the most valuable franchise in sports.
It would take multiple Super Bowl wins, and LeBron switching from PF for the Lakers to WR for the Rams, along with something catastrophic happening to the Cowboys and Yankees before the Rams would be more valuable . And I am sure soccer teams like Manchester United are probably worth as much as the Cowboys, or close to it, if not more valuable

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:28 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
That brings back some great memories of games at Arrowhead. The DT safety call was against the Jeff George Raiders BTW. I was on the 15 yard line on the Chiefs side near the tunnel. That crowd was so loud, you could literally feel your skin vibrate. I can't wait until I get an opportunity to watch Mahomes live at Arrowhead.....
DT definitely gave the safety sign before sacking Young. Not only was I there, but I have watched it many times since.

But you are correct also, because he did it against the Raiders as well. DT said that Jeff George had a twitch in his hands a split second before the snap. So, when he played against George he always looked down the LOS and focused on George's hands. I am pretty sure that DT had 6 sacks before the 3rd quarter was even over, and barely played in the 4th quarter.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:33 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Another B-list podcast thing posted a little while ago that actually contains some interesting tidbits on Mahomes. Short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUktlENP30

FAX
TYT is definitely not a podcast, or B-list. They are a YouTube channel with 4 million subscribers.

[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:51 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what goddamn difference does it make

someone took the time to make that meme, did a damn good job of it and you're crying over an abbrevation
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You can sing the td bunch better
IT'S NOT A SONG

IT'S A VISUAL MEDIUM
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
All I see when I look at that is the theme song.

The td bunch
The touchdown bunch
The Brady bunch.

Sing those with the theme song and tell me which match better
i ain't singing SHIT bitch
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Shouldn't it be "The TD Bunch"? Seems like a miss.

The TD bunch is much more aesthetically pleasing than the touchdown bunch, it’s a simple fundamental and accurate statement. To say anything to the contrary is just dumb. But I digress to the source of that ignorance. He should get back to work on his glorious gifs, and videos. They are what we love clay for.....
[Reply]
penchief 07:02 AM 09-29-2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867DeR27_JY

This guy admits how wrong he was. Says Patrick Mahomes is ridiculously good. Includes a decent analysis.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:10 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:

This guy admits how wrong he was. Says Patrick Mahomes is ridiculously good. Includes a decent analysis.
Great video
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:

JFC.

Mahomes is a goddamn savant.

The Steelers completely fooled him presnap and he figured it out after the snap in one second and exploited the coverage for a TD.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN A SUPER BOWL
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:21 AM 09-29-2018
JFC.

Mahomes is a goddamn savant.

The Steelers completely fooled him presnap and he figured it out after the snap in one second and exploited the coverage for a TD.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN A SUPER BOWL
Yep, I love play analysis/breakdown videos like that.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:27 AM 09-29-2018
This show seems amateur, but the quotes on Mahomes photographic memory are appealing.

[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:28 AM 09-29-2018

[Reply]
Shaid 09:31 AM 09-29-2018

[Reply]
Shaid 09:43 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
:-)

I shouldn't have watched before posting!
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:45 AM 09-29-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
:-)

I shouldn't have watched before posting!
It's OK, mine was a Q too. I just noticed.
[Reply]
Page 1101 of 2678
« First < 10160110011051109110971098109911001101 110211031104110511111151120116012101 > Last »
Up