ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 260
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:37 PM 02-23-2014
Originally Posted by Bambi:
The Machinist and The Fighter.
The Machinist was boring as fuck.

The Fighter was pretty good.

American Psycho wasn't terrible. Was it supposed to be a comedy? Some of it was pretty damn funny.
[Reply]
In58men 12:47 PM 02-25-2014
Too much hype surrounding American Hustle, it was boring and dry. Leo killed Bale for the best actor.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:58 PM 02-25-2014
Originally Posted by BCD:
The Machinist was boring as fuck.

The Fighter was pretty good.

American Psycho wasn't terrible. Was it supposed to be a comedy? Some of it was pretty damn funny.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy
[Reply]
-King- 01:12 PM 02-25-2014
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Too much hype surrounding American Hustle, it was boring and dry. Leo killed Bale for the best actor.
I can't get into it after watching the Trailer. Doesn't make me want to watch the movie.
[Reply]
In58men 07:28 PM 02-27-2014
Blackfish was damn good documentary. Any other documentary recommendations?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:35 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Blackfish was damn good documentary. Any other documentary recommendations?
The Cove
The Imposter
Restrepo
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Just a few I've enjoyed on Netflix. (Looks like only The Imposter and Restrepo are still streaming. Both are great.)
[Reply]
Ceej 07:39 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Blackfish was damn good documentary. Any other documentary recommendations?
Nightmare Factory is a must watch.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 07:46 PM 02-27-2014
McConaughey needs to win for Dallas Buyers Club. Hands down.
[Reply]
In58men 07:50 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
The Cove
The Imposter
Restrepo
The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Just a few I've enjoyed on Netflix. (Looks like only The Imposter and Restrepo are still streaming. Both are great.)
Thank you kind sir.
[Reply]
In58men 07:51 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
McConaughey needs to win for Dallas Buyers Club. Hands down.
I have to go with Leo and I'm not a huge fan of his.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:58 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Ceej:
Nightmare Factory is a must watch.
What's it about?
[Reply]
Ceej 08:04 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What's it about?
"An inside look at the world of Hollywood special effects and the company paving the way, KNB effects."

It showcases a lot of Greg Nicotero's work -- known for The Walking Dead, Sin City, Final Destination, Original Dawn of the Dead and Dusk 'Til Dawn.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:18 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Ceej:
"An inside look at the world of Hollywood special effects and the company paving the way, KNB effects."

It showcases a lot of Greg Nicotero's work -- known for The Walking Dead, Sin City, Final Destination, Original Dawn of the Dead and Dusk 'Til Dawn.
On Netflix?
[Reply]
Ceej 08:31 PM 02-27-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
On Netflix?
Yessir.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:33 PM 02-27-2014
"Now you see me"

Holy fuck that was dumb. Eisenberg is a hack. Ruffalo was awful.


"Take this Waltz"

Depressing as shit
[Reply]
Page 28 of 260
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up