ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>What are your favorite sitcoms?
Skip Towne 10:27 AM 11-06-2004
I like Seinfeld, Wings and Coach.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:31 PM 11-06-2004
Currently I like Scrubs. Joey is OK too. According to Jim also makes me laugh.
[Reply]
HolmeZz 01:31 PM 11-06-2004
King of Queens, Seinfeld, and According to Jim.
[Reply]
KCN 01:37 PM 11-06-2004
Two reasons why I think Seinfeld trumps all others:

-Almost every day something comes up which makes me recall a Seinfeld episode. This morning for example I found myself jittery from too much coffee, and I thought of Kramer racing down the street after he was awarded all the coffee he could drink.

-In almost every episode, especially in the last 5 seasons, every subplot ends up tying together. Every other show usually keeps them seperate. Example: Elaine, in an effort to silence her neighbor's alarm clock, shuts off the automatic feeder of her neighbor's cat, so to feed it she uses Kramer's meat slicer, for which Kramer buys a butcher's coat in which George's boss, who is getting his picture taken w/ his shirt off so George can airbrush a photo, mistakes him for the dermatologist George had arranged to do a cancer screening, who happened to be Jerry's girlfriend and ends up repelling her from the job by accusing her of being "Pimple popper MD"

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:52 PM 11-06-2004
I like the sitcom genre most of all, and can usually get a laugh out of most of them. But only one [and it's successor] is reliable for deep, asphyxiation inducing, belly laughter. Whose Line and Green Screen.

Especially when they call on someone from the audience to provide sound effects for the improved scene. I remember nearly passing out when Colin prmopted the audience member by saying something like "hey look Ryan, a rhinocerous." and the audience member let out a hearty "Mooooo!!!!"

:-) :-) :-) :-).

Or the time when Ryan played Carol Channing as Dirty Harry.

:-) :-)

Others high on my list

The Office
Seinfeld [never missed an ep]
News Radio
The Cosby Show
Everybody Loves Raymond
Scrubs
Coupling
Friends [never missed and ep]
[Reply]
Miles 01:58 PM 11-06-2004
I forgot about Coupling till Baby Lee mentioned it. Its a close second to Seinfleld as my favorite. The only bad thing about it is there are not enough episodes in each season.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 01:59 PM 11-06-2004
Burns and Allen
Scrubs
Simpsons
Malcom in the Middle
The Red Green Show

[Reply]
Gaz 02:01 PM 11-06-2004

I am not a Seinfeld fan because I dislike all the main characters. Since I do not care about them, I cannot get involved in their adventures in nothing.

xoxo~
Gaz
Odd man out.

[Reply]
CosmicPal 02:07 PM 11-06-2004
Originally Posted by Gaz:

I am not a Seinfeld fan because I dislike all the main characters. Since I do not care about them, I cannot get involved in their adventures in nothing.

xoxo~
Gaz
Odd man out.
I bet you a $150.00 I can hold out longer than you can. :-)

Oops (They never actually said the "word")
[Reply]
Gaz 02:10 PM 11-06-2004

Mrs. Gaz likes Seinfeld, so I watched it a few times [I can deny her nothing].

The scene where Kramer walks in, slams his money down and announces: “I’m out!” was hilarious.

Unfortunately, that was one of the first episodes Mrs. Gaz bullied me into watching. The show never again lived up to that level for me.

xoxo~
Gaz
Wettest blanket on the Planet.

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 02:36 PM 11-06-2004
Originally Posted by UserName:
I never missed an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation or Deep Space 9, though. I watched Star Trek: Voyager for awhile until it started to suck.
ghey...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:47 PM 01-16-2022
Cheers
Everyone Loves Raymond
MASH (early seasons)
The Middle
Frasier
The Golden Girls
[Reply]
srvy 04:15 PM 01-16-2022
My #1 all time would be a tie between Seinfeld and Beverly Hillbillies.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:02 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Cheers
Everyone Loves Raymond
MASH (early seasons)
The Middle
Frasier
The Golden Girls
You've been deep diving the archives lately. :-)
[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:06 PM 01-16-2022
Seinfeld
Malcolm in the middle
Curb your Enthusiasm
Cheers
the Norm Show all episodes here
Get a Life

I could have made this list in 2004. that's sad.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:11 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Gaz:

xoxo~
Gaz
Odd man out.
100% in agreement with Gaz. They were all a bunch of self-absorbed sociopaths.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up