ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Camera recommendations
The Franchise 11:35 AM 06-23-2022
Not sure how many photography buffs we have here but it’s worth a shot.

The wife has always wanted a camera to take better pictures of the kids activities. Our anniversary is coming up and I wanted to start looking at what’s out there.

Is there a good package for beginners? She’s not turning this into a business, so she doesn’t need a ton of lenses or anything. I’m clueless when it comes to cameras, so if anyone has any recommendations…let me know.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 12:27 PM 06-23-2022
I’m not a camera expert, But the wife and I were in the same situation a few years back and Canon offers a package with a camera and 2 lenses for around 800 bucks (when we bought ours ).I don’t know what they cost now but they actually went down after we made our purchase (naturally).
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:50 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
I’m not a camera expert, But the wife and I were in the same situation a few years back and Canon offers a package with a camera and 2 lenses for around 800 bucks (when we bought ours ).I don’t know what they cost now but they actually went down after we made our purchase (naturally).
Do you know what model you got?
[Reply]
Dark Horse 02:01 PM 06-23-2022
It was a ios rebel T3I but the new model is like a T6 or T7 I haven’t kept up on the latest
[Reply]
Dark Horse 02:03 PM 06-23-2022
Go to Canons website they have some deals there some times
[Reply]
Up