ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 79
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:51 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm link?

He practiced today and I haven't seen anything saying he's out.

Andy even said he thinks he'll be available.
I could have sworn I saw a report stating that he was out. Could have it wrong though.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:53 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I could have sworn I saw a report stating that he was out. Could have it wrong though.
Maybe they were thinking he would be out but him practicing today opens the door for him to play. Not like they have to officially announce just yet. Sure would be nice to have him for this one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
He’s out
he's in

That includes Jerick McKinnon, who was a full participant in practice today. He's good to go on the latest edition of the injury report.

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) December 2, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 02:56 PM 12-02-2022
I posted this a few pages back:

Andy Reid believes Jerick McKinnon will be available for Sunday's game against the Bengals.

Kadarius Toney (hamstring) was the lone player on the active roster who didn't practice today.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) December 2, 2022

This is the most recent update, so I think he's going to play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 12-02-2022
Mixon limited Q
Chase FP Q
Reader limited no designation

Vonn Bell just tweaked a hamstring apparently and was LP but they're saying he's playing. Might be something to watch during the game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:26 PM 12-02-2022
I wonder if Sneed requested to shadow Chase the way he requested to shadow M.Williams.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:39 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
petty mahomes incoming

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:42 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Easy there charmin extra
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're literally a dentist.

I've never met a dentist that isn't a pussy.

[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:43 PM 12-02-2022
"To the guy named over there named 'Coochie liquor'...I'm assuming your FRANCH15E here, since it's the only Chiefs fan account to sign up recently. If so, that account has been activated since Wednesday, when you joined. It's not like we keep Chiefs fans from joining. Hell, we allow Steelers and Titans fans."

That's from the Admin of the BengalsBoard. Someone's lying and i'm sure i know who it is. There is one chiefs fan that's been posting over there for a couple days.

Here's something for you to get all rabid about. Logan Wilson missed practice with an illness and is day to day. Doesn't matter though because you're going to be crying orange tears Sunday around 8. Just try not to beat the "refs screwed us over" too hard.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 12-02-2022
give us your thoughts on chase's health and availability

pitch count?

effectiveness?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Here's something for you to get all rabid about. Logan Wilson missed practice with an illness and is day to day.
Lol. You say his name like we're suppose to know who he is.

Who cares.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:50 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
give us your thoughts on chase's health and availability

pitch count?

effectiveness?
Chase said himself that he talked to Zac and decided to sit out last week because he was 100% sure he was ready for a full game. He said he's ready to go this week and i don't anticipate he'll be on any kind of snap count from Zac.

Being out 4 weeks (5 with the bye) there's no way he's in football shape so i'd expect him to be pretty winded in the 4th quarter, honestly.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:52 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol. You say his name like we're suppose to know who he is.

Who cares.
If you didn't care, why are there so many posts on here about players status?

derp

You know damn good and well who Logan Wilson is.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:53 PM 12-02-2022
Chase said himself that he talked to Zac and decided to sit out last week because he was 100% sure he was ready for a full game. He said he's ready to go this week and i don't anticipate he'll be on any kind of snap count from Zac.

Being out 4 weeks (5 with the bye) there's no way he's in football shape so i'd expect him to be pretty winded in the 4th quarter, honestly.
They're going to have him on a limited snap count and pick their spots when to throw at him.

They'll preserve him to make sure he's available for the 4th quarter, so they can pick their spots to use him there too.
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:53 PM 12-02-2022
"To the guy named over there named 'Coochie liquor'...I'm assuming your FRANCH15E here, since it's the only Chiefs fan account to sign up recently. If so, that account has been activated since Wednesday, when you joined. It's not like we keep Chiefs fans from joining. Hell, we allow Steelers and Titans fans."

That's from the Admin of the BengalsBoard. Someone's lying and i'm sure i know who it is. There is one chiefs fan that's been posting over there for a couple days.

Here's something for you to get all rabid about. Logan Wilson missed practice with an illness and is day to day. Doesn't matter though because you're going to be crying orange tears Sunday around 8. Just try not to beat the "refs screwed us over" too hard.
For being a fan of loser franchise that hasn't won anything you sure do talk a lot of shit.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 79
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up