ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 345 of 435
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349355395 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:28 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You get guys like Parsons in the top half of the 1st round. The Chiefs probably won't be picking there like ever, as long as Mahomes is here.

They just need to focus on getting good football players.
Exactly. While we probably won't get a Parsons, if Veach can continue to hit on Boltons the Chiefs should be alright.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:22 AM 01-24-2022
The pass rush overall wasn't quite what I had hoped it'd be, but Frank was out there playing hard. There were a few times he was chasing Allen in the open field making him uncomfortable. He also played the run really well and any QB other than Allen or Lamar Jackson he probably sacks at least once.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:38 AM 01-24-2022
Pass rushers still do slip through the cracks from time to time.

All it takes is something weird for us to find another Justin Houston in the 3rd round.

And Tamba Hali wasn't supposed to ever be a double digit sack guy in this league. Short arms, maxed physique, etc.

No, that's not the expectation, but Veach is an animal, and one of these days I'll bet ya he hits a home run on a pass rusher that fell to him.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:59 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The pass rush overall wasn't quite what I had hoped it'd be, but Frank was out there playing hard. There were a few times he was chasing Allen in the open field making him uncomfortable. He also played the run really well and any QB other than Allen or Lamar Jackson he probably sacks at least once.
I thought his chasing looked pretty casual at times. Main thing is can we win with him - clearly, and can we upgrade on him next year and likely save money while doing so - v likely. So we're all good.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:01 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I thought his chasing looked pretty casual at times.
Josh Allen is just an insane athlete and Frank is really not gifted in that department.
[Reply]
Pants 01:10 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Josh Allen is just an insane athlete and Frank is really not gifted in that department.
To me, it felt like Frank could have gotten to Allen on that 2 point conversion had he ran with any sort of urgency as opposed to a very casual jog.

He might have been gassed and that's the only excuse/benefit of the doubt that can even exist there.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:14 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pants:
To me, it felt like Frank could have gotten to Allen on that 2 point conversion had he ran with any sort of urgency as opposed to a very casual jog.

He might have been gassed and that's the only excuse/benefit of the doubt that can even exist there.
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I thought his chasing looked pretty casual at times. Main thing is can we win with him - clearly, and can we upgrade on him next year and likely save money while doing so - v likely. So we're all good.
These.

Happy we won, but none of that changes that the second our season ends is the second Frank Clark needs to clear out his locker.

Give his money to Reek or Orlando.
[Reply]
srvy 03:20 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
These.

Happy we won, but none of that changes that the second our season ends is the second Frank Clark needs to clear out his locker.

Give his money to Reek or Orlando.
After we win the SB they all will clean out their lockers. It happens after the last game every year.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:29 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
After we win the SB they all will clean out their lockers. It happens after the last game every year.
:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:53 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Pass rushers still do slip through the cracks from time to time.

All it takes is something weird for us to find another Justin Houston in the 3rd round.

And Tamba Hali wasn't supposed to ever be a double digit sack guy in this league. Short arms, maxed physique, etc.

No, that's not the expectation, but Veach is an animal, and one of these days I'll bet ya he hits a home run on a pass rusher that fell to him.
I also wonder what we have in Kaindoh. He was always going to be a bit of a project. Will be fun to watch him next season for sure.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:55 PM 01-24-2022
Bills OL is really good. Pats never touched him either.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:44 PM 01-24-2022
:-) JC, the takes today are so spectacularly stupid. Thanks for the chuckles.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:53 PM 01-24-2022
With as bad as the Bengals OL is Frank needs to notch multiple sacks next week. That line just gave up 9 sacks to the Tits. I don't expect 9, but 5 should be a reasonable expectation. 2-3 from Clark, one from a DB blitz, wnd one or two from Jones. If Nnadi, Reed, or Okafor can get involved too, even better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:09 AM 01-25-2022
Interesting factoid for ya:

Frank Dominick Clark leads all Chiefs defensive players ALL-TIME with eight sacks in the playoffs.

2nd interesting factoid:

Frank Clark is fifth on the NFL career sacks playoffs leaders, trailing only Willie McGinest (16.0), Bruce Smith (14.5), Terrell Suggs (12.5), Reggie White (12.0), and then Frank Clark with 11.0.

3rd factoid:

Frank Clark has amassed 63 solo tackles as well as another 9 assisted, including 11 TFLs, a fumble recovery, and 10 QB hits, all leading stats in Chiefs' history.

Nitey-nite, you silly pinche vatos!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:42 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pants:

Ah, OK, I just re-watched highlights and Frank was definitely dogging it once Allen bailed from the pocket. He was probably just gassed at that point and didn't think he'd have much of a shot at getting to him.

Unfortunately, Allen ended up stringing that play out for the longest time and Clark likely would have been able to get to him and affect the play if he was going 100%.
[Reply]
Page 345 of 435
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349355395 > Last »
Up