ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 2683
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 07:14 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Here's what I'm saying:

Dorsey said that in the QB meetings the coaches put the guys up on the board, drilled them with play after play, tons of different terminology, had them spit it back out as they would in a huddle, etc.... and he followed that up by saying the coaches ranked Mahomes #1 in that department.

So, we are talking about the most physically gifted QB in the draft combining that ability with apparent smarts and sharpness that surpassed the other QBs.

To me, if we are considering that information, I think the physical fixes are what need to be focused on most in terms of getting him ready to play by 2018. I believe the FO is clearly confident that 2PM will put in the work to get the mental side of things down quickly.
What's mindblowing to me is Trubisky claims the Bears hardly interviewed him. 15 minutes at the Combine and then barely any contact with him after that. Considering the amount of risk involved, seems like a pretty crazy move by Bears management.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:18 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by DRM08:
What's mindblowing to me is Trubisky claims the Bears hardly interviewed him. 15 minutes at the Combine and then barely any contact with him after that. Considering the amount of risk involved, seems like a pretty crazy move by Bears management.
That's the difference between great organizations and shit ones.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:24 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I think it's funny that threebagdouche thinks Geno Smith lovers are the same as Matt Cassel lovers. That shows all you need to know that he is a complete fucking moron.
:-)

No shit. What an embarrassing display of idiocy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:28 PM 04-30-2017
No way he needs to sit two years good gawd.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:30 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

No shit. What an embarrassing display of idiocy.
A dose of MilkChoco Penii shoukd do the trick
[Reply]
notorious 07:33 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Boooosh! LOL

PS I told everyone here that Geno Smith was a third round QB, at best, due to his immaturity issues.
Dude got completely unveiled against KSU and in his bowl game. Quitter.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 PM 04-30-2017
Boooosh! LOL

PS I told everyone here that Geno Smith was a third round QB, at best, due to his immaturity issues.
Geno > Lynch
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:36 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Geno > Lynch
Kelly > Mahomes
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:39 PM 04-30-2017
Kelly > Mahomes

I'm a big fan of Kelly too
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 07:50 PM 04-30-2017
Baldinger just declared that Cleveland was a better situation for Kizer than KC was for Mahomes. Same for Houston/Watson.

Even though both places have been destroying QBs for years. smh
[Reply]
RunKC 07:53 PM 04-30-2017
Apparently a few prospects bombed their visit to KC and Petro said that he heard one of them was Watson. Said he did not do well with the verbiage/football IQ test and that really bothered the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:56 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Baldinger just declared that Cleveland was a better situation for Kizer than KC was for Mahomes. Same for Houston/Watson.

I had Sports Reporters in the backround this morning and all they mumbled about was Watson being a winner. Fucking morons said they had never heard of Mahomes before the draft :-) These guys are paid for these opinions. Pathetic.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:57 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:

Note to self - never listen to Baldinger
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:00 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Apparently a few prospects bombed their visit to KC and Petro said that he heard one of them was Watson. Said he did not do well with the verbiage/football IQ test and that really bothered the Chiefs.
Where did you see/hear this? I can definitely see that being true, especially given the reaction seen from the Texans war room Thursday night.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:00 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Not surprised. Watson struggled with Gruden on that too. Clemson's offense is actually simpler to run than Texas Tech's and probably by a long shot. Doesn't hurt when you are surrounded by 4-star and 5-star guys at every position.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 2683
« First < 23636970717273 74757677831231735731073 > Last »
Up