ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 286
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:39 AM 01-19-2019
Sorry it was new to me but just found this gem on Amazon Prime,I can actually say there were moments that gave me the chills

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:44 AM 01-19-2019
I have no idea how well the summarized the actual story, and there's no indication that it's even supposed to be a faithful retelling, but this is fascinating subject matter.

I'm hoping for Lucky Lucky meets Wolf of Wall Street meets The Social Network, but it'll probably fall short somewhere.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:25 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I came across a movie the other night that was new to me, anyway. It's called "The Green Inferno", and it features 1 1/2 hours of SJW's getting EXACTLY what they deserve. It was glorious.
Fun film. But the lead SJW escapes. I wanted to see Justine get it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:25 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Fun film. But the lead SJW escapes. I wanted to see Justine get it.
And then the dumb whore had the temerity to lie and report those flesh-eating fucks as just innocent savages. I was hoping to see a fleet of bulldozers and RPG's just wipe those fucks off the face of the earth all video game-style; blood, brains, and gibs flying everywhere! :-)

Did you catch that part in the credits where she gets a phone call from the sister of the guy she left behind in the cage?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 01-19-2019
I know 99% of you are either too old or too cool for anime, but the new Dragon Ball movie was quite good. Liberty B&B also wins.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:41 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I know 99% of you are either too old or too cool for anime, but the new Dragon Ball movie was quite good. Liberty B&B also wins.
I still love Dragonball Z
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:48 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I still love Dragonball Z
Kind of messes with the backstory of the original Broly but once the fighting gets started it's the best animation I've ever seen in a Dragon Ball movie. Music is pure cheese but goddamned if it doesn't pump you up in the moment.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:01 AM 01-20-2019
Watched Den of Thieves last night. A meathead's Heat where most of the cast was gassed out of their minds, but enjoyable enough.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:49 AM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And then the dumb whore had the temerity to lie and report those flesh-eating ****s as just innocent savages. I was hoping to see a fleet of bulldozers and RPG's just wipe those ****s off the face of the earth all video game-style; blood, brains, and gibs flying everywhere! :-)

Did you catch that part in the credits where she gets a phone call from the sister of the guy she left behind in the cage?
Yeah, I did. I guess the creator is trying to make a sequel.

I could see what the writer was going for by having her report the savages as peaceful. He is saying that the activism mindset is so brainwashing that common sense disappears but it feels strange she wouldn't care about how her friends were eaten. Then again, the cause matters more to those types than reality.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:32 AM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Watched Den of Thieves last night. A meathead's Heat where most of the cast was gassed out of their minds, but enjoyable enough.
Gerard Butler plays the role of a burned out bully rather flawlessly. I liked the movie.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:36 AM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Gerard Butler plays the role of a burned out bully rather flawlessly. I liked the movie.
Pablo Screiber was good, as was Ice Cube the Lesser.

That said, they should have included a few scenes of Nick's team being "the bad guys"-- skimming busts, etc.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:41 AM 01-20-2019
Pablo Screiber was good, as was Ice Cube the Lesser.

That said, they should have included a few scenes of Nick's team being "the bad guys"-- skimming busts, etc.
Yeah, agreed. You felt the implication the whole way through, but it would have felt right to see those douches being the dirty cops they were. Opportunity missed, but I still liked it enough.

Ice Cube the Lesser, lol. Felt like he was there....just because he was fiddy. No other reason, and didn't bring much to it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:36 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Yeah, I did. I guess the creator is trying to make a sequel.

I could see what the writer was going for by having her report the savages as peaceful. He is saying that the activism mindset is so brainwashing that common sense disappears but it feels strange she wouldn't care about how her friends were eaten. Then again, the cause matters more to those types than reality.
Truth.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:40 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, agreed. You felt the implication the whole way through, but it would have felt right to see those douches being the dirty cops they were. Opportunity missed, but I still liked it enough.

Ice Cube the Lesser, lol. Felt like he was there....just because he was fiddy. No other reason, and didn't bring much to it.
I was talking about Donnie, O'Shea Jackson Jr, son of Cube :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:47 PM 01-20-2019
I was talking about Donnie, O'Shea Jackson Jr, son of Cube :-)
:-)

Attention to detail is what has gotten me so far in life :-)
[Reply]
Page 204 of 286
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254 > Last »
Up