ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 324
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 12:32 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The Ravens have a new OC who wants to throw. I think you should reserve the condemnation of Lamar for after this season.

He's definitely out of excuses though, it's on him now.
I will enjoy when he doesn't take a step forward as a passer and then the Ravens fans will once again blame the weapons.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:33 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Whomever you want to be.

The point is, up until a few hours ago, even Chiefs fans thought the WR room was set and we had a biggo list of reasons to be excited and say, "well we don't NEED this guy".
Now now I have been saying forever we are lacking a consistent high floor player there.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:34 PM 05-26-2023
I wonder if Mahomes is blowing up DHop's phone this very second
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:35 PM 05-26-2023
Whomever you want to be.

The point is, up until a few hours ago, even Chiefs fans thought the WR room was set and we had a biggo list of reasons to be excited and say, "well we don't NEED this guy".
That was then/this is now. If Veach doesn't get Hopkins I really look forward to the crying when Moore or Rice or anyone else drops a pass. "Fucking Hopkins would have taken that to the house!"
[Reply]
Mecca 12:36 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I wonder if Mahomes is blowing up DHop's phone this very second
Well Omenihu is already posting shit on twitter and they played together in Houston.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:44 PM 05-26-2023
The Chiefs honestly owe it to Patrick to go make this happen. After the season he just had, literally carrying this franchise to a Super Bowl win with no Tyreek and on one leg, he deserves this. Not just for what it will bring to our team, but because it will keep him off the Bills or Ravens.

That's why this is a move they have to make, it's sort of doubles the value getting him on this roster, because you're also weakening what the Bills or Ravens would have been. You can't keep expecting Pat to overcome these drastically better rosters by himself. Give him another dude. Move some money around and just make it happen.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:46 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
The Chiefs honestly owe it to Patrick to go make this happen. After the season he just had, literally carrying this franchise to a Super Bowl win with no Tyreek and on one leg, he deserves this. Not just for what it will bring to our team, but because it will keep him off the Bills or Ravens.

That's why this is a move they have to make, it's sort of doubles the value getting him on this roster, because you're also weakening what the Bills or Ravens would have been. You can't keep expecting Pat to overcome these drastically better rosters by himself. Give him another dude. Move some money around and just make it happen.
You'd also certainly increase the thought amongst other fan bases that we are the boogeyman. I can see it now if he comes here shit like "not watching this nfl season" all over social media.
[Reply]
In58men 12:46 PM 05-26-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Bowser 12:49 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You'd also certainly increase the thought amongst other fan bases that we are the boogeyman. I can see it now if he comes here shit like "not watching this nfl season" all over social media.
I want this to happen because I need to hear the wails of anguish across the NFL landscape. Specifically from the Florio's and Kollman's of the world.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:49 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
"Win a real ring..."

Those are neat.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:51 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I want this to happen because I need to hear the wails of anguish across the NFL landscape. Specifically from the Florio's and Kollman's of the world.
Oh god, I'd forgotten about Chad Forbes.

Please make this happen just so we can hear the sobbing all the way from East Rutherford...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:51 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Win a real ring..."

Those are neat.
We’ll be passing out cock rings after what we do to the NFL this year
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:52 PM 05-26-2023
Whomever you want to be.

That's fair I'm just really pointing out that the Browns acquired some guys already.

Also does he really want to go to Cleveland? That sounds like a nightmare
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh god, I'd forgotten about Chad Forbes.

Please make this happen just so we can hear the sobbing all the way from East Rutherford...
The entire Boston market would cry so much it would flood there.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:55 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Also does he really want to go to Cleveland? That sounds like a nightmare
He's got history with Deshaun though. And if they write the biggest check....
[Reply]
Page 15 of 324
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up