ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 424 of 435
« First < 324374414420421422423424 425426427428434 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:31 PM 10-16-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We signed him before Mahomes had ever started a meaningful regular season game. Watkins at the start was all about giving Mahomes a stable of weapons. The re-signing was really about just trying to run it back and hope his health would hold up.

Definitely don't think that luxury piece is coming back. We may sign a #1 WR again, but there won't be any question about that status whereas Watkins was a bit more uncertain after having traveled from the Bills to the Rams that season.
Luxury piece was the phrase I was looking for.

Veach/Reid correctly calculated that this was a signing possible by virtue of Patrick being on his rookie contract.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:00 AM 10-17-2023
Clark isn't getting another big contract. He understands this, and he will play for peanuts and he will work his ass off to prove himself once again. Consider me Nostradamus. This is what will happen and after we win our 4th SB with him I will be smearing shit in all the haters' faces. Screencap this post for when the time cometh. I will be ready to poop in my hand.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:54 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Clark isn't getting another big contract. He understands this, and he will play for peanuts and he will work his ass off to prove himself once again. Consider me Nostradamus. This is what will happen and after we win our 4th SB with him I will be smearing shit in all the haters' faces. Screencap this post for when the time cometh. I will be ready to poop in my hand.
Clark is everything the Chiefs stand for. The culture, the passion, everything the chiefs stand for Frank Clark embodies that. Him and CJ are like best buds, he has helped us in every single playoff run. Clark is a ring of honor player. CNt wait for him to be a chief again
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:44 AM 10-17-2023
He could be the all time Postseason sack leader when it's all said and done. If that's not motivating then I don't know what is. Not to mention a third ring and just leaving the dumpster fire that is DEN. Oh, and we play DEN in two weeke. :-)

I'm in.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:42 AM 10-17-2023
He's not playing for peanuts, though. He's getting a buttload of money we still owe him from the last contract.

He's not going to work his ass off. He's going to have a bunch of illnesses related to his Crohn's (probably set off by his lifestyle choices) and shit his pants in real games, letting RBs fly by him and front-humping OL and being generally all-around worthless.

Screencap THIS post, and when it comes true, get yourself banned from Chiefs Planet again.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:45 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't have to worry about that anymore. Good thing he got all those snaps last year over Skyy Moore so we never got a chance to see how shit he was. Those would have been pretty beneficial don't ya think.
Nobody cares if you worry about a player you whiffed on.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:15 AM 10-17-2023
Well yeah I don't pay a whole lot of attention to other football teams or who they sign. I only give a fuck about one.
It shows.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:16 AM 10-17-2023
Easy. Hitchens and Sorenson weren’t around for the second SB win, and hence, they weren’t key pieces of the puzzle.

But Frank Clark and his swagger…
That's a great point and I wonder if Frank was around for SB #2 because of the value he brought to the team or because it was too cost prohibitive to actually cut him.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:19 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Watkins is the "all-in" signing you make when your generational QB is on a rookie contract.

Unsure we'll see another signing like it in this era for Patrick with the WR market the way it is.
If ever there was a time, it would be now as a large portion of the defense is still on rookie contracts.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:01 AM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If ever there was a time, it would be now as a large portion of the defense is still on rookie contracts.
I think we have too many pieces on the OL and on the defense that we’ll want to retain.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:18 AM 10-17-2023
Hey, DJLN… the KCSN guys are all aboard the Shark Train. Matty Lane even praised Clark for the effort you KNOW you’re going to get from him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:19 AM 10-17-2023
Hey, DJLN… the KCSN guys are all aboard the Shark Train. Matty Lane even praised Clark for the effort you KNOW you’re going to get from him.
They're still waiting for the Skyy Moore breakout game and insist that Nick Bolton is some lumbering oaf.

Some folks just refuse to learn...
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:34 AM 10-17-2023
Clark by all accounts was a good mentor to Karlaftis. Maybe having him in the clubhouse could benefit FAU.
[Reply]
srvy 01:02 PM 10-17-2023
Reid hints at discussions.

https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/and...-return-to-kc/
[Reply]
Lzen 01:22 PM 10-17-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark is everything the Chiefs stand for. The culture, the passion, everything the chiefs stand for Frank Clark embodies that. Him and CJ are like best buds, he has helped us in every single playoff run. Clark is a ring of honor player. CNt wait for him to be a chief again
Give me some of what you're smoking.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 424 of 435
« First < 324374414420421422423424 425426427428434 > Last »
Up