ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 47
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2023 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 08:23 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Idk if DJ is on vacation or not I sent u a PM Staylor do I need to message him still?
I'll PM him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 PM 03-14-2023
Pete's gonna love this one:

Devon Witherspoon, CB - Illinois

He's sliding a bit because he might be a bit of a throwback but you can't let him fall outside the top 20. Especially not with how well he'd complement Woolen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He's sliding a bit because he might be a bit of a throwback but you can't let him fall outside the top 20. Especially not with how well he'd complement Woolen.
Good pick I was going to put money on you drafting a guy who's undersized that plays another position on defense. Don't want to give the name and spoil the draft but you seemed to really love him from what I've read
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:19 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good pick I was going to put money on you drafting a guy who's undersized that plays another position on defense. Don't want to give the name and spoil the draft but you seemed to really love him from what I've read
Gotta work within a team philosophy.

Witherspoon is just a really nice talent/tools fit for Seattle.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 PM 03-14-2023

You son of a bitch. Thought I was going to get an absolute steal for the Jags at arguably their biggest need.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:30 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You son of a bitch. Thought I was going to get an absolute steal for the Jags at arguably their biggest need.
Wouldn't have made it past the Ravens :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:37 PM 03-14-2023
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Wouldn't have made it past the Ravens :-)
lol that was honestly where I was most worried about him going.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:27 PM 03-14-2023
Sorry was letting this flow

Redskins chose Harrison because he is a day one starting LT might be higher than I wanted to pick him but worth the gamble. I hope he falls to the Chiefs I’m not sure if I’m buying this moving Jawaan Taylor to LT I think it’s a smoke screen.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:04 PM 03-14-2023
The LA Chargers select Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas

Perhaps not the biggest need for LA but with word Ekeler wants out, why not replace him with a top 5 draft talent who projects to be a generational talent? Robinson excels in all phases and complements Herbert’s play-action passing attack to a tee. Chargers get a game finisher and a player who dictates to defenses whenever he is on the field.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:16 PM 03-14-2023
The Baltimore Ravens select Jordan Addison, WR, USC
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:03 AM 03-15-2023
Vikings need everything defense. They suck bad.

Minnesota Vikings select Lukas Van Ness, DE, Iowa
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:00 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Vikings need everything defense. They suck bad.

Minnesota Vikings select Lukas Van Ness, DE, Iowa
He was my other consideration with the Seattle pick.

Lunch pails full of grit and what not.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:07 AM 03-15-2023
He was my other consideration with the Seattle pick.

Lunch pails full of grit and what not.
Wait. I drafted Will Anderson for Seattle already. So Witherspoon was definitely the play.

Don't draft drunk, kids...
[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 AM 03-15-2023
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee

Jawaan Taylor replacement. Give the Jags some flexibility for the future with Robinson on a bad contract and Little possibly playing LT long term.

One other guy I was strongly considering here, but the Jags have invested a lot into that position and it's time to invest in protecting Trevor.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:00 AM 03-15-2023
My apologies everyone.

Some turmoil in my personal life. Was unable to check the board for a day or two.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 47
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up