Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:50 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
**** that shit! I cant take another year of these fake ass wannabe champa bay "fans" gloating about how great their team is when the vast majority of them never even knew they existed before pedo tom got here. I hope they get ****ing crushed today!
I can’t root for anyone today. Despise that snake kroenke and obj getting away with tantruming his way to LA. Also can’t support Bruce “play injured for me” arians. Of the two I’d rather Tampa so we can play the super bowl with a huge chip on our shoulder. Bring it on Tampa
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:55 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
They should just have the Super Bowl every year in Dallas. That way there's no way either conference champ will have home field advantage.
I really like what you did here…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:59 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
MVP award seems pretty meaningless. Rodgers just won 2 MVP’s in a row and Packer fans want to dump him.

https://www.packerforum.com/threads/...rodgers.84492/
It’s pretty funny that some think the answer is the backup who almost assuredly gives them a far lower chance.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:23 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I wouldn't want that choke artist prick on my team even if my current starter was Cassel. At least Cassel would get you a top pick. All Rodgers did was get them another dogshit division championship, an instant playoff exit and a high 20s draft pick. Gee, thanks, asshole.

But I'm sure some desperate idiots will get in a bidding war and the winner/loser will sacrifice a shit ton of high picks to experience the feeling that every cheesehead in Wisconsin is feeling right now. Then Rodgers will retire and they'll be completely ****ed for the next five years.

Hope it's Denver. :-)
Rodgers accomplished one thing you aren't giving him credit for. He ruined my fantasy football season :-)

I traded him straight up for Waller and Waller did not produce anything at all and was mostly hurt. Cost me the title.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Rodgers accomplished one thing you aren't giving him credit for. He ruined my fantasy football season :-)

I traded him straight up for Waller and Waller did not produce anything at all and was mostly hurt. Cost me the title.
No, if you made that trade, that's on you. Why would you trade an MVP QB for a TE straight up?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:35 AM 01-23-2022
He has been phoning it in for two years. It would be better off if he would go to a cabin in the woods and leave everyone alone. He and his granola girl can start a commune and worship the sun.
[Reply]
wazu 10:37 AM 01-23-2022
To the guy in the video, if you don't want to say "fuck" or "fucking" to keep the video family-friendly that's fine, but find something better to replace it with than "eff/effing". Just sounds stupid the tenth time you say it. Use damn or freaking or something else.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:40 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't think he goes anywhere except to the Old QBs home. He's still under contract, so they hold all the cards. Now if some team is willing to give up a bunch of high draft picks, the Packers might consider it. But would you, the new team, gamble on a contract extension? Surely he'll want more than the paltry $26M he's scheduled to make next year. Remember, he's already pocketed that signing and restructure bonus money.
Is there any team dumb enough to take on Rodgers as their quarterback? I wouldn't. He's a huge distraction and his ego needs constant stroking.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:43 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Is there any team dumb enough to take on Rodgers as their quarterback? I wouldn't. He's a huge distraction and his ego needs constant stroking.
Teams know that if you sign Brady/Rodgers/Wilson it's their team. They're only going to a team willing to let them call the shots...
[Reply]
TEX 01:47 PM 01-23-2022
I'd do it if my team was truly a QB away. The problem is, a team is going to think that, give up a lot, and they'll be more than just a QB away.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:15 PM 01-23-2022
Please don't needle Aaron Rodgers. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:19 PM 01-23-2022
Hopefully, Rodgers retires and does not shame his great career by going to the Donks.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:28 PM 01-23-2022
At least Aaron Rodgers still has his freedom.... :-)

At least Aaron Rodgers is immunized from beating the 49ers...

Poor Aaron Rodgers' ego could use a boost(er) right now...
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:41 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Fuck that shit! I cant take another year of these fake ass wannabe champa bay "fans" gloating about how great their team is when the vast majority of them never even knew they existed before pedo tom got here. I hope they get fucking crushed today!
90% of current Chiefs fans say hi.
[Reply]
Cheater5 03:47 PM 01-23-2022
At least Aaron Rodgers still has his freedom.... :-)

At least Aaron Rodgers is immunized from beating the 49ers...

Poor Aaron Rodgers' ego could use a boost(er) right now...

Did he hurt you? Pump and dump?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up