ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:58 AM 01-23-2022
It's not even offseason and I'm sick of the pundits talking about Arron Rodgers.

They will speak a minute of the Super Bowl champs (Chiefs) then go on about where Arron Rodgers is going and Packers and blah blah blah. They ruined the draft last year talking about him that was fucked up. Talk about the prospects not a whiny ass bitch wishy washy every year.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:28 AM 01-23-2022

Since 2017 Blake Bortles has the same amount of playoff wins as Aaron Rodgers pic.twitter.com/3xP9E25eqf

— Pardon My Take (@PardonMyTake) January 23, 2022

[Reply]
DTHOF 07:35 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I had San Fran and Cincy winning today. I have Brady losing too.
Hope you are right.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 07:35 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
So happy to see Rodgers and Company take it on the chin... from of all teams, the 49ers!

I'm giggling like a girl who just discovered what fun riding a horse is... in other ways... :-)
I'm.not. All that did was open things up for the Bucs and Rams.
[Reply]
TEX 07:38 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Hope you are right.

Not me. IF the Chiefs make it back, I'd hate to have to face the Rams in their home stadium. Would be 2 years in a row for the Chiefs having to play the Super Bowl on the other team's home field. That is a HUGE advantage for the home team.
[Reply]
DTHOF 07:40 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
Rodgers is an attention whore. He's going to milk his decision as long as he can, just like last year. It's going to be miserable hearing about him for the next several months.
What is it with GB quarterbacks and their drama about "will I play" "will I not play" "do I want to stay in GB" "go play for someone else". Makes you wonder how well that org is run and if it weren't for two all world QB would they just be another perenial loser like Detroit? Or is it the Farve and Rodgers are both drama?

[Reply]
lcarus 07:44 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not me. IF the Chiefs make it back, I'd hate to have to face the Rams in their home stadium. Would be 2 years in a row for the Chiefs having to play the Super Bowl on the other team's home field. That is a HUGE advantage for the home team.
They should just have the Super Bowl every year in Dallas. That way there's no way either conference champ will have home field advantage.
[Reply]
TEX 07:45 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
They should just have the Super Bowl every year in Dallas. That way there's no way either conference champ will have home field advantage.
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:52 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Exactly. This would be good.
[Reply]
DTHOF 08:03 AM 01-23-2022

I agree but so is playing against Brady and five stripped shirts.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:12 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
17 years.
1 Super Bowl.

You hate to see it.
I don't. While I've always had a soft spot for GB, AR has been a whiny annoying fucker for quite a while.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:27 AM 01-23-2022
I don’t know why rodgers kept popping up as #1 on playoff qb lists. He can’t blame coaching or supporting cast this year. And most years he can’t blame his defense because he’s just flat out duffed so many playoff games. Mahomes gonna play with a huge chip on his shoulder.
[Reply]
oldman 08:36 AM 01-23-2022
I don't think he goes anywhere except to the Old QBs home. He's still under contract, so they hold all the cards. Now if some team is willing to give up a bunch of high draft picks, the Packers might consider it. But would you, the new team, gamble on a contract extension? Surely he'll want more than the paltry $26M he's scheduled to make next year. Remember, he's already pocketed that signing and restructure bonus money.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:37 AM 01-23-2022
Yep. That's why as much as I hate it, I'll be pulling for the Bucs tomorrow. I feel so dirty doing it.
Fuck that shit! I cant take another year of these fake ass wannabe champa bay "fans" gloating about how great their team is when the vast majority of them never even knew they existed before pedo tom got here. I hope they get fucking crushed today!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:41 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
What is it with GB quarterbacks and their drama about "will I play" "will I not play" "do I want to stay in GB" "go play for someone else". Makes you wonder how well that org is run and if it weren't for two all world QB would they just be another perenial loser like Detroit? Or is it the Farve and Rodgers are both drama?

It is the same script. Both QBs weren't happy when the franchise drafted a first round QB. They took it as a slight to their position. No one likes their replacement.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up