Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Frazod 01:07 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
Man… I don’t mind the Packers and have a couple good friends who are Packer fans and they are aight about it… I share their hatred of the Chicago Bears too. Just once I want to see a Mahomes vs. Rodgers Super Bowl and watch the Chiefs stomp their dicks in the dirt!
At this point I think you'd be more likely to see a Mahomes vs. Favre Super Bowl.
[Reply]
rico 01:11 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
At this point I think you'd be more likely to see a Mahomes vs. Favre Super Bowl.
:-) Truth!
[Reply]
NEOM 01:18 AM 01-23-2022
Before the game I would have said, he might end up in San Fran, but I think the 49ers will stick with Jimmy, should they reach the SB.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:20 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Before the game I would have said, he might end up in San Fran, but I think the 49ers will stick with Jimmy, should they reach the SB.
Well, that and they drafted their QBOTF last year.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:23 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Trey Lance is not ready yet and having someone Rodgers for 1-2 years, would help the development.

Rodgers wont play for another 3-5 years. Max 2 years, this loss is a big stain on his resume. You can blame special teams, but only scoring 10 points at home, in Lambeau. I'm sure Packers fans are ready to move on. You cannot allow yourself so much drama outside the field, like Rodgers, and then choking.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:30 AM 01-23-2022
If I’m Rodgers I’m staying out of the AFC West with Herbert and Mahomes. Gimme Pittsburgh, Miami, Colts, over that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:34 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
If I’m Rodgers I’m staying out of the AFC West with Herbert and Mahomes. Gimme Pittsburgh, Miami, Colts, over that.
I'm probably staying out of the AFC altogether. Especially if Russ goes to an AFC team.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:39 AM 01-23-2022
We could possible end up without Brady and Mahomes being in the playoffs after Sunday.
[Reply]
kc rush 01:43 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Manning went to 4 Super Bowls with four different coaches. Yes, the defense carried him in his last season. However, he's enjoyed more playoff success than Rodgers. The regular seasons are otherwise close.

Manning can eat a bag of dicks. Rodgers too for all I care.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:45 AM 01-23-2022
You can hate Brady as much as you want but he would have scored on the last Packers drive. Rodgers just cannot deliver in the crucial playoff moments.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:06 AM 01-23-2022
You can hate Brady as much as you want but he would have scored on the last Packers drive. Rodgers just cannot deliver in the crucial playoff moments.
He would have been the beneficiary of at least three horseshit PI calls, too.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:09 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
he's still tradeable before being damaged :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:11 AM 01-23-2022
Trey Lance is not ready yet and having someone Rodgers for 1-2 years, would help the development.

Rodgers wont play for another 3-5 years. Max 2 years, this loss is a big stain on his resume. You can blame special teams, but only scoring 10 points at home, in Lambeau. I'm sure Packers fans are ready to move on. You cannot allow yourself so much drama outside the field, like Rodgers, and then choking.
coach's fault/ pernam
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:38 AM 01-23-2022
Jordan Love is not ready yet and having someone Rodgers for 1-2 years, would help the development.

FYP
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:47 AM 01-23-2022
So happy to see Rodgers and Company take it on the chin... from of all teams, the 49ers!

I'm giggling like a girl who just discovered what fun riding a horse is... in other ways... :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up