« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
SPchief 12:11 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Rodgers is 28.

Montana was, what, 36 when he came here?
Uhhh
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:16 AM 01-23-2022
That was a hell of a game.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:18 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yep. They will use the desperateness of those teams who are only missing one important piece to potentially win the SB therefore they will demand a haul regardless of his playoff losses and his 38y.o. age.
I wouldn't want that choke artist prick on my team even if my current starter was Cassel. At least Cassel would get you a top pick. All Rodgers did was get them another dogshit division championship, an instant playoff exit and a high 20s draft pick. Gee, thanks, asshole.

But I'm sure some desperate idiots will get in a bidding war and the winner/loser will sacrifice a shit ton of high picks to experience the feeling that every cheesehead in Wisconsin is feeling right now. Then Rodgers will retire and they'll be completely fucked for the next five years.

Hope it's Denver. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:20 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Rodgers is 38 bud
He meant give or take 10 years.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:20 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Rodgers is 28.

Montana was, what, 36 when he came here?
Lol what
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:20 AM 01-23-2022
He should go to the Bears and beat the Pack for the rest of his career.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:21 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
im gonna go out ona limb and say, unless cap ramifications render the point moot...

he ends up in indy :-)
They don't have a 1st this year so my guess is probably not even though they have the space and would otherwise make alot of sense. I don't know if you start throwing 1sts away that will be after Rodgers retires.

Miami could be most alluring for Rodgers with warm weather and a solid roster. They have the space, a later 1st this year, and two 1sts next year.

Denver has the 9th overall pick and cap space.
Washington has the 11th overall pick and cap space.
Carolina has the 6th overall pick and could make space.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:22 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He should go to the Bears and beat the Pack for the rest of his career.
And yell at the Pack fans, “I own you.”
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:26 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Loser. LaFleur is a loser as well who is too dumb to see his special teams coordinator didn’t belong in the league.
LaTurd should be fired for that special teams performance.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:36 AM 01-23-2022
:-)

Passing TDs in the 2022 NFL Playoffs

TE Travis Kelce: 1
QB Aaron Rodgers: 0 pic.twitter.com/mn3SG4PxGx

— SB Nation (@SBNation) January 23, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:41 AM 01-23-2022
They don't have a 1st this year so my guess is probably not even though they have the space and would otherwise make alot of sense. I don't know if you start throwing 1sts away that will be after Rodgers retires.

Miami could be most alluring for Rodgers with warm weather and a solid roster. They have the space, a later 1st this year, and two 1sts next year.

Denver has the 9th overall pick and cap space.
Washington has the 11th overall pick and cap space.
Carolina has the 6th overall pick and could make space.
What about the Eagles? They could give the Pack two 1st rounders and still have one left over this year. Hell they went to the playoffs with shit at QB.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:54 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What about the Eagles? They could give the Pack two 1st rounders and still have one left over this year. Hell they went to the playoffs with shit at QB.
Depends on how committed they are to Hurts I guess but yeah, they'd be smart to do it IMO.

I think the Jets should consider it too. I thought Wilson looked incredibly raw and maybe sitting the bench a couple of years behind Rodgers would be better for him long-term.
[Reply]
rico 12:59 AM 01-23-2022
Man… I don’t mind the Packers and have a couple good friends who are Packer fans and they are aight about it… I share their hatred of the Chicago Bears too. Just once I want to see a Mahomes vs. Rodgers Super Bowl and watch the Chiefs stomp their dicks in the dirt!
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01:01 AM 01-23-2022
Depends on how committed they are to Hurts I guess but yeah, they'd be smart to do it IMO.

I think the Jets should consider it too. I thought Wilson looked incredibly raw and maybe sitting the bench a couple of years behind Rodgers would be better for him long-term.
Why not. After all, he'd just be following Favre's example.:-)
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 01:04 AM 01-23-2022
He was even worse last season in the playoffs. He absolutely gave up on that game, that last sequence it's like he wasn't really trying. He just doesn't have a killer instinct any more.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up