Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:32 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I could see Rodgers choosing Shitsburg instead.
I hate Rodgers

I hate Pittsburgh

I would have to burn down the city if he went there.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:34 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Rodgers is a fool to leave GB. The division sux ballz. Detroit is a joke. Chicago is a joke. Minnesota will Minnesota.

Staying at GB is an easy division title.

He heads to Denver and the Donkeys are a wild card team at best.

It would probably help Chiefs win the division again as Rodgers would split with Chargers and Raiders but lose to the Chiefs .

It would make the AFC West the most competitive division in the league.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:44 PM 01-22-2022
For some reason Dick Butkus really doesn't like AR
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bears...ed-twitter.amp
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:45 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Rodgers refused to distribute the ball to guys not named Davante or Aaron Jones.
I really believe when you break it down these last 2yrs of choking for Rogers is that his o-line is NOT elite and does not play well against very good d-line rushers.

Common denominator these last 2 yrs is that Rogers was NOT ALLOWED to get comfortable in the pocket for a good distribution that keeps the D guessing. Therefore you get predictable and Jones and Adams were his only choices and it makes it easier for the D coordinator to defense IMHO. Bill Walsh always believed that the team who has a pass rush in the 4th qrt will win most of the time.(My paraphrase of course.)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:48 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
It would probably help Chiefs win the division again as Rodgers would split with Chargers and Raiders but lose to the Chiefs .

It would make the AFC West the most competitive division in the league.
Exactly.

Why would he want to do that? The easiest way to the Super Bowl is via home games. Making it as a wild card is difficult and rare. The AFC West would be stacked.

Brady and NE made a living grabbing the #1/#2 seeds thanks to an AFC East that couldn't muster a challenge.

The NFC North is trash.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:49 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I really believe when you break it down these last 2yrs of choking for Rogers is that his o-line is NOT elite and does not play well against very good d-line rushers.

Common denominator these last 2 yrs is that Rogers was NOT ALLOWED to get comfortable in the pocket for a good distribution that keeps the D guessing. Therefore you get predictable and Jones and Adams were his only choices and it makes it easier for the D coordinator to defense IMHO. Bill Walsh always believed that the team who has a pass rush in the 4th qrt will win most of the time.(My paraphrase of course.)
Same thing happened to us vs SF/Bosa in the SB, and TB in the SB, and Chargers/Bosa this year, etc
[Reply]
DRM08 11:50 PM 01-22-2022
MVP award seems pretty meaningless. Rodgers just won 2 MVP’s in a row and Packer fans want to dump him.

https://www.packerforum.com/threads/...rodgers.84492/
[Reply]
Pogue 11:54 PM 01-22-2022
I wouldn’t be so sure about Denver picking up Rodgers. Raiders might dump Carr this off-season for Rodgers.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:58 PM 01-22-2022
Rodgers is not a free agent....if a team wants him, they are gonna have to pony up. I think the Pack is willing to let him retire and walk away and get nothing for him rather than settle for a 4th rd pick to trade him. They are only gonna trade him if they get a Herschel Walker type package.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I wouldn’t be so sure about Denver picking up Rodgers. Raiders might dump Carr this off-season for Rodgers.
Great point.

Steelers, Colts, Raiders.

All 3 of those teams are better than Denver.

The prestige of the Broncos is manufactured.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:02 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Same thing happened to us vs SF/Bosa in the SB,
and in reality when it was 20-10 IF Kyle would have just kept running the ball they win that SB IMHO.

and TB in the SB,
I realize it is always 'next man up' BUT when you only have one starter on your o-line starting it is almost impossible BUT I'll be damned if PMII tried his damnedest and should have had 2 additional TD passes that were dropped. So the score should've been 31-23 IMHO.

and Chargers/Bosa this year, etc
Jones experiment contributed mightily and PM hadn't yet learned to be patient because he didn't have to be BUT DC's finally caught up this year and thank Jesus PM took his game to the next level of taking what the D gives you only to play poker with the Big Play called at the right time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:02 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Rodgers is not a free agent....if a team wants him, they are gonna have to pony up. I think the Pack is willing to let him retire and walk away and get nothing for him rather than settle for a 4th rd pick to trade him. They are only gonna trade him if they get a Herschel Walker type package.
Rodgers is 28.

Montana was, what, 36 when he came here?
[Reply]
kccrow 12:06 AM 01-23-2022
Rodgers is 28.

Montana was, what, 36 when he came here?
Rodgers is 38 bud
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:07 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Yep. They will use the desperateness of those teams who are only missing one important piece to potentially win the SB therefore they will demand a haul regardless of his playoff losses and his 38y.o. age.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:09 AM 01-23-2022
im gonna go out ona limb and say, unless cap ramifications render the point moot...

he ends up in indy :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up