Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:56 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
100% what I was thinking, besides "San Fran's defense has that Bosa **** on the line, they could beat Tampa or LA" was "how the shit did Rodgers only score 10 points at home in the playoffs...again?"
Rodgers refused to distribute the ball to guys not named Davante or Aaron Jones.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:56 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Good luck filling a stadium. LOL.
No shit if food stamps can't get you in.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:57 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Rodgers refused to distribute the ball to guys not named Davante or Aaron Jones.
It's true
[Reply]
kccrow 10:57 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Do not want the Rams to get to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
If they beat Tampa they get the NFCCG at home as well now. Interesting. Very interesting.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:02 PM 01-22-2022
It’s hard to imagine Rodgers & Adams stick around after 2 straight chokejobs at home in the playoffs. Maybe they blame the coach or GM or both. They should look for a team in a warm state. How about New Orleans, Atlanta, Carolina? Or the Niners for that matter?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:06 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
More like Peyton Manning IMHO. Rodgers & Manning have 9 MVP’s. Ton of playoff choking. At least Rodgers was supernova great to win his Super Bowl. Manning was carried by his defense for both of his rings.
Manning went to 4 Super Bowls with four different coaches. Yes, the defense carried him in his last season. However, he's enjoyed more playoff success than Rodgers. The regular seasons are otherwise close.
[Reply]
TEX 11:11 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If they beat Tampa they get the NFCCG at home as well now. Interesting. Very interesting.
Yep. That's why as much as I hate it, I'll be pulling for the Bucs tomorrow. I feel so dirty doing it.
[Reply]
TEX 11:12 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
49ers own the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do, but at some point, that's going to change. And I do not trust the NFL. Remember how the Rams got to their last Super bowl? New Orleans sure does..
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:21 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. That's why as much as I hate it, I'll be pulling for the Bucs tomorrow. I feel so dirty doing it.
You should ashamed! Any KC fan that roots for Brady should be banned from the fan base.
[Reply]
srvy 11:21 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Both Rodgers and Adams could end up in the AFCW.
I could see Rodgers choosing Shitsburg instead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:23 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I could see Rodgers choosing Shitsburg instead.
Yeah we can beat his there, too.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:29 PM 01-22-2022
Rodgers is a fool to leave GB. The division sux ballz. Detroit is a joke. Chicago is a joke. Minnesota will Minnesota.

Staying at GB is an easy division title.

He heads to Denver and the Donkeys are a wild card team at best.
[Reply]
srvy 11:29 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
yes, it's a prerequisite. if you ain't from kcmo, gtfo. i'm looking at you, johnson county. and claycomo. and especially independence.

oh, and fuck neil smith too.
Claycomo population 1600 :-):-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:30 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You should ashamed! Any KC fan that roots for Brady should be banned from the fan base.
I root for a rematch that we can destroy Brady and send him into retirement.

I hope Rams deliver pain but we get a shot at beating Brady and the refs.

It would be the ultimate victory in the History of NFL
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:32 PM 01-22-2022
His*one Super Bowl run was running through Mike Vick, Ice Ryan, and a one-legged Jay Cutler with the number one defense in tow. Not exactly the things legends are made of.

I'm kind of glad they lost because at least we'll get a game next week. I had*no confidence in Green Bay on any level.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up