ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like this is Rodgers last Pack game
Nickhead 10:10 PM 01-22-2022
:-)

[Reply]
Bump 10:41 PM 01-22-2022
he got 1 at least, but they sure have choked a lot and seem to be a top seed every season.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:42 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Just like Marino, except he lost his SB and the Dolphins weren't a perennial top seed like the Packers are.
More like Peyton Manning IMHO. Rodgers & Manning have 9 MVP’s. Ton of playoff choking. At least Rodgers was supernova great to win his Super Bowl. Manning was carried by his defense for both of his rings.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:42 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Do not want the Rams to get to play in the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
Two years in a row that would have happened...
[Reply]
DRM08 10:45 PM 01-22-2022
That’s much better than Brady having the refs in his pocket for the millionth time.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:46 PM 01-22-2022
Rodgers has 11 career playoffs wins. 1 SB appearance. 1 SB win. He is 38 years old.

If the Chiefs win their next three games....

Mahomes has 10 career playoff wins. 3 SB appearances. 2 SB wins. He is 26 years old.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:46 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Packers are one of those franchises that have fans everywhere and those fans absolutely no ties to the Green Bay Area at all. Like Stoolers and Cowshitgirls
Is it a prerequisite to being a fan to have been from or have ties to a particular city?

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan and come from an area that's primarily Packers fans and also don't have any immediate ties to KC.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:50 PM 01-22-2022
Choke artist 🎨
[Reply]
Frazod 10:51 PM 01-22-2022
If I was a Packers fan who owned a Rodgers jersey it would be cinders right now, and I'd be praying he never takes another snap for the team. How can somebody that talented absolutely vanish in the playoffs, year after year after year?
[Reply]
Curé 10:51 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Is it a prerequisite to being a fan to have been from or have ties to a particular city?

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan and come from an area that's primarily Packers fans and also don't have any immediate ties to KC.
yes, it's a prerequisite. if you ain't from kcmo, gtfo. i'm looking at you, johnson county. and claycomo. and especially independence.

oh, and fuck neil smith too.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:52 PM 01-22-2022
Just got off the phone with my Packers fan friend.

Rodgers locked on to Adams too much just like last year against Tampa. He's tired of it and wants draft picks and to move on.

Ready for Jordan Love.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Exactly.

I’m a Florida Chiefs fan. My dad was born in KC, but I’ve never lived there. Only been once.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:54 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Both Rodgers and Adams could end up in the AFCW.

Every AFC West game will be on national tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kccrow 10:54 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
yes, it's a prerequisite. if you ain't from kcmo, gtfo. i'm looking at you, johnson county. and claycomo. and especially independence.

oh, and fuck neil smith too.
Good luck filling a stadium. LOL.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:54 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If I was a Packers fan who owned a Rodgers jersey it would be cinders right now, and I'd be praying he never takes another snap for the team. How can somebody that talented absolutely vanish in the playoffs, year after year after year?
100% what I was thinking, besides "San Fran's defense has that Bosa fuck on the line, they could beat Tampa or LA" was "how the shit did Rodgers only score 10 points at home in the playoffs...again?"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:56 PM 01-22-2022

49ers own the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up