ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 203
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official Divisional Round Other Games *****
KChiefs1 11:03 PM 01-21-2022
This is usually the best weekend of football in the NFL.
Should be a lot of great games. The Chiefs are the last game but the first 3 games should be compelling too.

NFL Divisional Round schedule:

SUNDAY:

Rams (4) vs. Buccaneers (2)

Date: Sunday, Jan. 23
Time: 2:00 p.m. CT
TV: NBC (Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth)
Stream: NBC, Peacock

Point spread: Rams +3, Buccaneers -3
Over/Under: 48.5
Moneyline: Rams +130, Buccaneers -150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 02:19 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
I really like 9ers in this game for some reason. Just have a feeling they at least take Rodgers to the final minutes
Well the 49ers should be able to play it close, they've got a solid team. Just can't have Jimmy G throwing shit picks late in the game.

Which he's gonna do so I think it's gonna be fun.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:20 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs aren't a finesse team.

Their offensive and defensive lines, and linebackers, will punch you right in the fucking mouth.
Titans took the horseshoe outta their asses and put in on Henry's foot. That's not gonna work out for them.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:22 PM 01-22-2022
Live look at Princess Henry in pre-game warmups:

[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:43 PM 01-22-2022
Titans, IMO, rely on the run threat to open up the play action pass. If Henry is shown to be not 100%, it will limit the Titans. The Bengals have the advantage at QB and receivers; if they can get the same calls as against the Chiefs and Chase be a human highlight reel, the Titans are in trouble.

Packers are vulnerable, the Browns took them to the wire with their superior running attack. If Jimmy is limited, I wouldn't be surprised to see them put in the rookie to spark the team. Aaron will be good as usual however if the 49ers are able to control the game and make some big plays, they can pull the upset.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:53 PM 01-22-2022
Can’t wait to watch Burrow to Chase today.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:53 PM 01-22-2022
JoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJ oshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJo shAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllen JoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJ oshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllen
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:59 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
JoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJ oshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJo shAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllen JoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJ oshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllenJoshAllen
this is why I do not watch NFL talking heads
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 03:02 PM 01-22-2022
Anyone have a link?
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 03:06 PM 01-22-2022
Can't wait to watch Chase push off all day.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:07 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

Have you heard that he’s better than Patrick Mahomes?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:07 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Can't wait to watch Chase push off all day.

He’s a master at it.

[Reply]
neech 03:11 PM 01-22-2022
kcnut should've started this thread.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:14 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
That game vs the chefs showed me that finesse teams don't match up well vs physicality
Your team has no answers for Clete Blakeman today....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:21 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Your team has no answers for Clete Blakeman today....

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:23 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He’s a master at it.

Not really. He just does it and gets away with it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 203
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up