ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Neil Smith will bang the pre-game drum
siberian khatru 10:23 AM 01-21-2022
**** him and the Broncos he rode out on.

Former #Chiefs Defensive End Neil Smith will serve as the Drum Honoree this week for #Chiefs vs #Bills .

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:17 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
The 95 playoff game did that to me. Still the coldest I’ve ever been in my life, and that was the longest and quietest walk I ever did out of Arrowhead. Looking back, we got really lucky to win a handful of games that season, but we were should have blown that team out.
I was 14 and still had a whoooooole lot of youthful faith and homer in me at that time. Not that it didn’t hurt, and not that I’ll name the kicker who shall be named but, I still had plenty of “give” in my fandom at that point.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:25 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'd rather :-) bang the drum than Benedict Neil Smith Arnold.
This.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:27 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'd rather :-) bang the drum than Benedict Neil Smith Arnold.
:-) will be in Tampa pulling for Brady, as usual.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:29 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BIG K:
As far as the hate for Neil Smith banging the drum goes, I get it. I was pissed he went to the Broncos. But unless my memory is incorrect, the Chiefs failed to make any offer at all for him. Smith was on the open market for some time if I am remembering this right.
This has nothing to do with him leaving. It has nothing to do with money or what's best for Neil. Everyone should should do what's best for them and their family.

Why I want nothing to do with him was his sideline comments during the Denver/KC game after he left for denver. As the game was winding down Smith says "It's nice to finally play for the good guys."

Fuck you Neil...go bang the drum for the good guys.
[Reply]
BIG K 11:04 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This has nothing to do with him leaving. It has nothing to do with money or what's best for Neil. Everyone should should do what's best for them and their family.

Why I want nothing to do with him was his sideline comments during the Denver/KC game after he left for denver. As the game was winding down Smith says "It's nice to finally play for the good guys."

**** you Neil...go bang the drum for the good guys.
Wow! I missed that. Thank you Neil for all you did for the Chiefs. Now kindly go f*** yourself! :-)
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 02:40 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
come on

nobody cared when Jamaal Charles banged the drum, he was a "traitor" too he was just not good anymore at that point lol
Completely different - Jamal Charles wasnt an ASS when he left. Neil Smith could have handled it the same way , but he didn’t. He had to do the Chop and his swing at Arrowhead .
FU Neil Smith - Go bang a drum in Denver .
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:54 AM 01-23-2022
He’s no hero, for sure. Fuck that bitch.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:40 AM 01-23-2022
Clark trolling the fan base with this could be epic. If the chiefs lose. Wow. The backlash will be strong.
[Reply]
Balto 08:43 AM 01-23-2022
To be fair…Neil Smith was a last minute add in when planned drummer Brodie Croyle had to step down with a hurt wrist /shrug.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 09:00 AM 01-23-2022
Can we hide the drum stick? Is that what we call it? Is it a gong ball? Anyway, let's hide it from the traitor.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:18 AM 01-23-2022
I have spoken to Neil personally about the situation, not at length, but a good conversation. This man loved being a chief, and it wasn't all about money. He lives in KC, attends chiefs home games on his own dollar, his wife and children are chiefs fans, he cheers the team on every week, and even offered us a place to stay if needed, so we could attend games. Hell, he even said they should boot Pioli and Cassel about that time!

I dunno man I just think yall are petty af towards the guy.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:39 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I have spoken to Neil personally about the situation, not at length, but a good conversation. This man loved being a chief, and it wasn't all about money. He lives in KC, attends chiefs home games on his own dollar, his wife and children are chiefs fans, he cheers the team on every week, and even offered us a place to stay if needed, so we could attend games. Hell, he even said they should boot Pioli and Cassel about that time!

I dunno man I just think yall are petty af towards the guy.
And you could understand the conversation?
Do you speak "Neilbonics?"

It WAS all about the money. On both sides.

I attend Chiefs games on my own dollar. So big deal. It would really piss me off if the Chiefs let him in free. I hope he had to pay to get in today too!

And it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know Peeholi and Casshole were awful.

If his wife and children are Chiefs fans, I hope he's OK with them booing him when he does his drum thing.

If he's so remorseful, how about he grabs a TV news crew and throws his Donk rings into the Missouri River? Then I MIGHT accept him back.

Is the place he offered you a van down by the river?

BTW: "Yall" is incorrect use of Hillbilly Speech. If you really mean the CP as a whole, the correct term is "All Y'All."

OK, I'm just blowing off the last of my Neil steam. I'm past it. They Goddamn better win or he'll never be able to show his face in Arrowhead again. I was thinking last night it would have been much better Ju Ju to invite DT's son and let him do the honors.

OK, so that's all I have to say about that.

Gameday. Screw the sideshow minor BS like this. Let's concentrate on beating these mouth breathing doorknob licking Canadian bastards!
[Reply]
ping2000 11:32 PM 01-23-2022
Well . . . . . . . . I didn't see the drum banging. Did he bang it?
[Reply]
carcosa 11:36 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Well . . . . . . . . I didn't see the drum banging. Did he bang it?
Mitchell Schwartz did it
[Reply]
ping2000 11:38 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Mitchell Schwartz did it
Good deal.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Up