ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans watch
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 01-21-2022
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

"Feeling" his right foot with pronoinced limp. Better when warmed up. Definitely playng but no way 100%. https://t.co/uZoXqZGQGJ

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 08:04 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you lost to the steelers and barely survived houston lol

you're dead meat
And beat the guts out of the chefs....
Its all about dem matchups.. according to league circles
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:39 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Hey its a Titans thread!!
You guys will be shocked at the whooping we put on them bungles tomorrow. The championship will be in Nashville.

Not sure how it gets done. Henry may be a decoy, he may look amazing, but irregardless the Titans are hosting one of you guys next wk. Good luck with the bills.

League circles say irregardless is the correct use of the word
Tennessee’s homefield advantage is so weak they’ve had to implement special restrictions on ticket reselling to avoid having their shithole stadium over run by Bengals fans (all 5 of them).
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 09:57 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tennessee’s homefield advantage is so weak they’ve had to implement special restrictions on ticket reselling to avoid having their shithole stadium over run by Bengals fans (all 5 of them).
Yes the Titans stadium has seen lots of opposing fans thru the years. Its been much better this season though. Should be rocking tomorrow.

I always wondered how teams like the jets keep their fans coming to games when they suck every year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:44 PM 01-21-2022
Burrow-Mahomes II will be such a fun rematch to watch!
[Reply]
007 10:46 PM 01-21-2022
All I know is this. There is one thing chiefs and bills fans have in common tomorrow. Go Bengals!!!
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 04:02 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Do you masturbate nightly to your shrines of all ex-Patriots, now that they were dumped out like the pretenders they were?
No. 31 teams will either not make the playoffs or lose their final game this year. But still a good year for the Patriots since it sure looks like they have found their future quarterback.

If I did start masturbating to athletes/ex athletes, I would probably choose someone like Michelle Jenneke from Australia given that I am sexually attracted to women and not men. I realize your tastes may be different so I won't judge you if you want to have sex with Andy Reid or an offensive lineman from the Chiefs.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:27 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
But still a good year for the Patriots since it sure looks like they have found their future quarterback.
Did you really though?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:11 AM 01-22-2022
No. 31 teams will either not make the playoffs or lose their final game this year. But still a good year for the Patriots since it sure looks like they have found their future quarterback.

If I did start masturbating to athletes/ex athletes, I would probably choose someone like Michelle Jenneke TOM BRADY from Australia the Bucs given that I am sexually attracted to women ex Patriots and not men women. I realize your tastes may be different so I won't judge you if you want to have sex with Andy Reid Michelle Jenneke or an offensive lineman Gracie Hunt from the Chiefs.
Fixed that up for ya.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:08 AM 01-22-2022
The thing about The Titans is...

good lord, how many of that exact team did we have from 1989-2017? A LOT.

A bunch. So many. Sometimes, we had that exact team, but with a really great defense.

But we had that team so many times.

And it never ended well.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:27 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
The thing about The Titans is...

good lord, how many of that exact team did we have from 1989-2017? A LOT.

A bunch. So many. Sometimes, we had that exact team, but with a really great defense.

But we had that team so many times.

And it never ended well.
This all day....I have a feeling the Tits fans will know all about it by end of the day today.....
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:31 AM 01-22-2022
I really hope Belichick actually believes this and wastes the next three seasons on him as the starter.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 12:15 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Did you really though?
Put it this way based upon what I have seen from Mac Jones, I expect in 10-15 years, the all time Patriots QB ranking to be 1) Brady 2) Mac Jones 3) Bledsoe. I am more concerned with Jones staying healthy than I am with him improving his arm strength or improving his decision making. If Mac Jones gets beat up like Baker Mayfield, Robert Griffin or so many other quarterbacks, he may not pan out in the end. But I think Jones is smart enough to recognize that he should get rid of the ball quickly and be strategic when he runs.

Bledsoe was no Brady but he did make a Super Bowl in the mid 90's after the Patriots got a decent amount of talent supporting him.

Bledsoe had the stronger arm. He is taller than Jones which is a real advantage that I don't underestimate. But Jones is simply more accurate and makes the quicker decisions. He is also much more mobile even if he will never be running for 500 yards in a season.

If Patriots struggle, I believe it is more likely to be because Belichick fails to successfully rebuild the defense.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 PM 01-22-2022

If Patriots struggle, I believe it is more likely to be because the refs fail to successfully call/ignore game altering penalties without Tom Brady.
Fixed your post...
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:47 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I really hope Belichick actually believes this and wastes the next three seasons on him as the starter.
It appears he does since he has praised Mac Jones. Bill Belichick has a good history with drafting quarterbacks so I trust his judgement over yours and even most paid pundits.

Belichick continued with Brady after Bledsoe returned to health.
Drafted Matt Cassell in 7th round. Not a very good starter but a quality backup.
Drafted Jimmy G who is 34-14 overall outside of New England and was 2-0 with New England. 34-14 with Niners is impressive considering the Niners sucked before Jimmy G and have been far below .500 in the games Jimmy G has missed.

Given Mac Jones start to his career, seems like another hit.

Even picking up Cam Newton for a super low price was a good move if the goal was to win games.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:49 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Landry, Simmons, Autry and Dupree is a REALLY tough matchup for that Bengals OL.

If the offensive line doesn't have an uncharacteristically strong day, I don't think Burrow will have the time he needs. Again, just look at how many times we were harassing him with only 1 guy generating meaningful pressure. The Titans can bring it from 4.

All those times that Burrow bought just enough time to sling one downfield won't happen vs. the Titans rush.
5 first half sacks.

These guys just cannot block.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up