ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans watch
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 01-21-2022
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

"Feeling" his right foot with pronoinced limp. Better when warmed up. Definitely playng but no way 100%. https://t.co/uZoXqZGQGJ

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 01:32 PM 01-21-2022
Tennessee is the most underrated team in football. It's almost criminal.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:35 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They do a lot of things well, but aren't dominant in any particular area. They're not flashy enough to be talked about.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:41 PM 01-21-2022
Agree.

Look, I like Burrow and think he will bee really good, but I don't think he's going to just open a can of whoop ass in the playoffs. Hell, even Pat had to earn it.

I think its a good game, but Tenn is too well coached and finally healthy (I'm talking about WRs more than RB) and don't think they let this one slip away.

Next week we will travel to Tenn and take their souls.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:42 PM 01-21-2022
Agree. They had some big time wins this season, but nobody seems to think they have a chance of running the table. I would not bet against them. I also wouldn't bet against Cincy either. Both teams have the potential to go all the way.
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 02:05 PM 01-21-2022
I don't know. The Henry situation reminds me of the Gannon/Grbac situation in 1997. I know Grbac started week 17 so it is not a perfect comparison. But the starter gets hurt - team makes playoffs in starter's absence - starter returns for playoffs process just seems like a bad idea to me.

Who knows, maybe Henry won't "start". I just think it would be a mistake for the Titans to operate as though he was never gone.
[Reply]
Curé 02:09 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Agree. They had some big time wins this season, but nobody seems to think they have a chance of running the table. I would not bet against them. I also wouldn't bet against Cincy either. Both teams have the potential to go all the way.
if you're not betting against the tits and not betting against cincy, who are you betting against in that game? asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 01-21-2022
Tennessee almost blew it to Houston. :-)

Underrated? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 01-21-2022

The #Titans scored 30+ points in 4 of 8 games with Henry this season. They scored 30+ points in just 1 of 9 games he missed. pic.twitter.com/YlLqrGwBfV

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
DRM08 02:16 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
if you're not betting against the tits and not betting against cincy, who are you betting against in that game? asking for a friend.
Nobody. Just sit back and enjoy the game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
You cannot win 4 playoff games (well, 3.5; the Raiders barely count) without a viable offensive line.

MAYBE your 'Chase is down there somewhere' chuck and duck approach wins you 2 or even 3. But by the time you get to the Super Bowl, it's just not happening.

Its almost as bad as trying to win one without a premier quarterback. You don't ALWAYS need one (the Chiefs would've won last week with Cassel under center) but at least a time or two you absolutely will.

The Bengals have less of a shot than the 49ers, IMO. They're absolutely drawing dead.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:29 PM 01-21-2022
Bills/Chiefs is the de facto AFC Championship Game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:32 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bills/Chiefs is the de facto AFC Championship Game.
I'm trying to think of who it was a few years back that I thought had a better shot of beating the Chiefs but absolutely ZERO chance of going all the way. Maybe Houston?

High variance teams can beat any team at any time, but sooner or later they WILL lay an egg. Meanwhile teams like the 49ers don't have a terribly high ceiling but they do have a high floor so if they just get a few bounces here and there, they can just keep surviving and advancing.

The Bengals are a big-time high variance team. But they won't do it 4 times. The Titans aren't as high variance (IMO) but they also aren't likely to go out there and take the Chiefs best shot. They need the Chiefs to play poorly to win.
[Reply]
wachashi 02:39 PM 01-21-2022
"There's no defense for a perfect pass." Man, that's the truth, especially with the current holding/P.I. rules.

That Burrow to Chase back shoulder connection is unguardable when they're on, but that's not always the case.

If I'm a Bengals fan I'm worried about the Titans running all over my defense. Their defensive line is down Ogunjobi and the Raiders took advantage last game in the second half.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:11 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Do you want them to play in KC or Nashville?

Seriously, you SHOULD care.
I could care less
[Reply]
tmax63 03:32 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I could care less
So that means you care, correct. It's that or you couldn't care less.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up