ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Titans watch
Hammock Parties 09:18 AM 01-21-2022
This team is dead in the water if Henry isn't exploding Saturday.

"Feeling" his right foot with pronoinced limp. Better when warmed up. Definitely playng but no way 100%. https://t.co/uZoXqZGQGJ

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:50 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I think the Titans will win. MV will game plan well and remove Chase from being Joe's guy. If Chase doesn't go off they lose and he won't go off against them and Joe will be eating dirt more than once.
The Titans are certainly the better team. All the more reason to WANT the Bengals to win, even if it's a long shot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I think the Titans will win. MV will game plan well and remove Chase from being Joe's guy. If Chase doesn't go off they lose and he won't go off against them and Joe will be eating dirt more than once.
The Bengals second and third weapons are almost as lethal.

They're scoring at least 27 points in my mind.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:08 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Bengals second and third weapons are almost as lethal.

They're scoring at least 27 points in my mind.
Landry, Simmons, Autry and Dupree is a REALLY tough matchup for that Bengals OL.

If the offensive line doesn't have an uncharacteristically strong day, I don't think Burrow will have the time he needs. Again, just look at how many times we were harassing him with only 1 guy generating meaningful pressure. The Titans can bring it from 4.

All those times that Burrow bought just enough time to sling one downfield won't happen vs. the Titans rush.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:15 AM 01-21-2022
I guess I just don't understand why so many here are doubting the Titans. This may be one of Vrabel's better coaching jobs this year. Everyone thought they were going to lose the #1 seed but here we are. They lost Henry several weeks ago yet they still managed to win enough games. Sure, Tannehill is not an elite QB but he's still pretty good. What is it about them that makes people think they are not going to win?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I guess I just don't understand why so many here are doubting the Titans. This may be one of Vrabel's better coaching jobs this year. Everyone thought they were going to lose the #1 seed but here we are. They lost Henry several weeks ago yet they still managed to win enough games. Sure, Tannehill is not an elite QB but he's still pretty good. What is it about them that makes people think they are not going to win?
I think the Titans will win.

I WANT the Bengals to win.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:18 AM 01-21-2022
Yea, the Titans pass rush is absolutely a mismatch for that Cindy OL, but their secondary is also going to have a really tough time locking down those WRs.

It’s an interesting matchup that could go either way.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:22 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think the Titans will win.

I WANT the Bengals to win.
Yeah, that's what I think, too.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 11:29 AM 01-21-2022
Vrabel is 8-0 with 8+ days to prepare for an opponent.

Anything can happen but I doubt Cincy ends that streak.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:

Do you masturbate nightly to your shrines of all ex-Patriots, now that they were dumped out like the pretenders they were?
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:39 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:

That is an amazingly worthless & meaningless stat. Holy crap
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:40 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, the Titans pass rush is absolutely a mismatch for that Cindy OL, but their secondary is also going to have a really tough time locking down those WRs.

It’s an interesting matchup that could go either way.
Yeah, Higgins and Chase are uniquely irritating for them as they're both good press-man beaters. You can't really try to bang them at the line to let your rush get home.

And they don't have the personnel to play them in a straight man.

So you kinda have to go to zone and if you do that it suddenly gets easier for Burrow to get the ball out quick and avoid the rush issues altogether.

It's part of why I think the Chiefs, if given another shot, actually match up nicely against Cincy. Sure, Ward got beat up last time out but again, Chase was just a monster. With Ward and Snead both being strong, physical corners you can take more chances in press coverage.

But lord almighty they will need something ANYTHING from Frank Clark. It cannot just be Jones out there trying to beat 4-5 guys by himself. Maybe Wharton could help a bit but Burrow just found those escape routes to his left/right so often that they desperately need contributions from the edge.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:19 PM 01-21-2022
People are making way to big of a deal about Henry coming back.

As some of you get it, their run game has not dropped off since losing Henry. They have been the same team all year.

If anything, I think getting Henry back right now at less than 100% and having not played most of the season may actually set them back a bit.

Everyone thought they would fall apart without Henry and I hoped they would but it just didnt happen. They are a scrappy team that churns out ugly wins with or without Henry.

This will be a very tough game for the Bengals to win but I dont see Henry tipping the scales either way.

GO BENGALS!!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:03 PM 01-21-2022
$34.95 at Timex.com
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 11.04.41 AM.png (117.8 KB) 
[Reply]
SupDock 01:21 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
$34.95 at Timex.com
Beat me to it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:29 PM 01-21-2022
Titan Up might be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard a fan base mumble....and 7 nation army exists
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up