ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Is Rigged: Divisional Round
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-18-2022
The Wildcard round is hissstory and the NFL has slithered by with some odd decisions.
First, hats off to our Cobra Rank First Class Sleuths who are clearly onto the NFL’s game.

• St. Patty’s Fire
• The Franchise
• Cure
• Drunkbassguitar
• Wazu

These fine gentlemen have demonstrated exemplary ability in examining the NFL’s strategy in rigging games. Good job, Cobras. We’re on to them.

Lets burrow into the Viper’s nest:

Strangely, 4 of the 6 games played were non-competitive blowouts. The NFL/Vegas (whomever) went through a lot of work to rig these WC scenarios into place (as discussed in week 18) only to see them playout as completely uninteresting games.

Python Sergeant First Class BearCat has pointed out
Originally Posted by :
The AFC playoffs are dominated by the smallest TV market teams in the conference. The Titans (11th), Chiefs (12th), Bengals (13th), and Bills (16th) represent the smallest group average in history https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_smallest_tv/
Fantastic investigative work, Python Sergeant First Class.

It seems that the NFL is banking on the more fanatical, small market teams netting them the most financial gain. They’ve scaled back nearly all large market teams from the playoffs, sans the CA teams (note for future reference). It’s an interesting move. They must have some analytical data that we don’t yet have access to. We’ll watch how this plays out.

There were some ref shenanigans in the Cinci game. The NFL clearly wanted the Raiders out of the playoffs. Another odd move considering the rigging required to get them in. They clearly favor Cinci’s #16 market over Las Vegas and their new stadium. The Vegas stadium theory seems to have no legs.

The Divisional Round is set:
Bengals @ Titans
Bills @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Rams @ Buccs

Further analysis of the WC round can be found here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836
[Reply]
TEX 07:44 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
0-2 for me.

That NorCal market must be "so hot right now"!
The So Cal market is the hot market...That was always in play this season. The door is now open for the Rams to host the Super Bowl in their home stadium by beating the defending champs and then getting revenge on the 49'ers. Gotta look below the surface. Layers man, layers...
[Reply]
oldman 08:46 AM 01-23-2022
I still think the Bucs take the NFC. The dream would have been Brady vs. Rodgers in the championship game and then the "Old Master" (whichever one) would play the "Young Gun". No one wanted to see Tannehill in the SB and I doubt very many outside Cali want to see either Jimmy G or Stafford.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 08:51 AM 01-23-2022
I’ll play along. Rams vs Chiefs Super Bowl. Gets the big market and the Mahomes draw. Lures Brady back for one more “redemption” run. The Bill, 49ers, and Bengals all play a perfect patsy since they are either traditional punching bags or shouldn’t be here types.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:57 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
0-2 for me.

That NorCal market must be "so hot right now"!
"The NFL is aware of this"
[Reply]
straycash 09:02 AM 01-23-2022
Good that we can all agree the NFL is rigged.

I'm thinking Bucs and Bills, if not, who ends up selling their soul?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:41 AM 01-23-2022
The league wants Josh Allen to be the new Brady.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by durtyrute:
Green Bay losing threw everything out of whack for what I was thinking. I originally had KC/GB in the Superbowl, but now it's seeming more like a LA/Buffalo SB.
I'm with you on Green Bay...it was the Chiefs safety net.

As far as the Bills...if they win today, it goes against every possible trend/manipulation that Vegas/NFL Inc. has established over the years.

#1. Vegas will lose their ass as far as the betting line. This is the most important one. The Media wouldn't be synchronized into creating a hype situation where they are influencing the betting public to work against their financial interests....they work in concert.

Vegas doesn't care who wins...they just want their money.

#2. Bills are not a national draw...they had one SNF game...even after being in the AFCCG. Titans/Bills game ranked 11th out of 16 MNF games.

#3. Networks sacrifice ratings for a AFCCG game...where only one team can advance. Why eliminate the sports most popular player a game early..

#4. The hatchet job in the Bengals/Chiefs game created a rematch narrative.

#5. Burrow won a national title and was a #1 pick...Allen will never have this pedigree.

The media can create this unanimous Allen hype scenario...but the only reason is because Mahomes is involved. Were they endlessly talking about him last week?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:32 AM 01-23-2022
As far as the NFC...the NFL sacrificed a Drew Brees SB appearance for ****ing Jared Goff in the most overt, predictable officiating maneuver in championship history...while simultaneously sending Clete to ensure Brady advanced in two rigged jobs on the same day....the NFL doesn't give a shit.

So all bets are off now...Brady is like 44...he doesn't have too many chances left...and I've already discussed his wife. Kroenke has a $4 billion stadium..and his team just sacrificed their future in a SB or bust off-season...in a year where they can win the SB in their own market/stadium....losing the SB in front of their fans would be counter productive to the whole scam.

I hate both the Rams and Brady....especially since 2018...where Clete ****ed over KC twice...once for both teams. So my interest level going forward just dropped to about 5%. Not interested in watching the Chiefs get screwed over again..

The Black Witch vs. the $4 Billion Rams...never bet against Brady...ever...but the NFL bent over backwards to ensure he won last season (27 DPI)...so there might already be a backroom agreement in place. They knew where the SB was going to played..
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:40 AM 01-23-2022
With Rogers gone. Who will stop Brady?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:43 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
With Rogers gone. Who will stop Brady?
The conspiracy videos said that Josh Allen is beating Brady in the SB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:43 AM 01-23-2022
Has the NFL designated this underdog weekend?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:44 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The conspiracy videos said that Josh Allen is beating Brady in the SB.
Not sure that’s a conspiracy when that could very well happen.
[Reply]
durtyrute 01:02 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm with you on Green Bay...it was the Chiefs safety net.

As far as the Bills...if they win today, it goes against every possible trend/manipulation that Vegas/NFL Inc. has established over the years.

#1. Vegas will lose their ass as far as the betting line. This is the most important one. The Media wouldn't be synchronized into creating a hype situation where they are influencing the betting public to work against their financial interests....they work in concert.

Vegas doesn't care who wins...they just want their money.

#2. Bills are not a national draw...they had one SNF game...even after being in the AFCCG. Titans/Bills game ranked 11th out of 16 MNF games.

#3. Networks sacrifice ratings for a AFCCG game...where only one team can advance. Why eliminate the sports most popular player a game early..

#4. The hatchet job in the Bengals/Chiefs game created a rematch narrative.

#5. Burrow won a national title and was a #1 pick...Allen will never have this pedigree.

The media can create this unanimous Allen hype scenario...but the only reason is because Mahomes is involved. Were they endlessly talking about him last week?
I don't really watch our listen to the National media, so I have no idea who they were or were not hyping up. However, I can see the "Rematch" game between the Bengals and KC. That was my original pick for the AFC championship, but like I mentioned, GB losing threw everything off.

There's basically no way LA doesn't play in the big game now and when they do get there, there is basically no way they will lose. So then you're looking at LA/Cin or LA/KC, taking into account what you mentioned. I'm leaving Brady out after watching a few videos talking about Gematria and how Brady won't win more than seven. The "goal" was to get him to seven. There is something with that number.

So continuing, who is the fuckity fuck would want to watch the damn Bengals in the Superbowl? That's just yuck with a side of "fuck this shit", but I wouldn't put it past them.

Mahomes may very well end up getting the "Rodgers/Wilson" treatment where he is one of the best QB's in the league (In this case he is the best) but only end up with one ring. Maybe his wife (man is she going to rob his ass blind when she divorce grapes him to kingdom come down the line) can become buddies with Brady's wife and learn the tricks of the trade. Then it could rain Superbowls for KC for years to come.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 02:05 PM 01-23-2022
I still think this is the "passing of the torch" season....Mahomes over Brady

But, an interesting thought: why wouldn't the NFL want a Chiefs / Rams Super Bowl: They'd show that 54-51 game 1000 times in the two weeks leading up to the game.....

Nobody wants to watch either the Bills or the Bengals in the Super Bowl....Bucs win today, then any potential SB matchup with the Chiefs is a rematch.....The entire world would watch that in droves, particularly a TB rematch.....
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 01-23-2022, 02:46 PM
This message has been deleted by Archie Bunker.
BlackOp 02:48 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by durtyrute:
There's basically no way LA doesn't play in the big game now and when they do get there, there is basically no way they will lose.

Gematria

There is something with that number.
Smart man...You should post more.

Everything is ordered...numbered.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up