ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Is Rigged: Divisional Round
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-18-2022
The Wildcard round is hissstory and the NFL has slithered by with some odd decisions.
First, hats off to our Cobra Rank First Class Sleuths who are clearly onto the NFL’s game.

• St. Patty’s Fire
• The Franchise
• Cure
• Drunkbassguitar
• Wazu

These fine gentlemen have demonstrated exemplary ability in examining the NFL’s strategy in rigging games. Good job, Cobras. We’re on to them.

Lets burrow into the Viper’s nest:

Strangely, 4 of the 6 games played were non-competitive blowouts. The NFL/Vegas (whomever) went through a lot of work to rig these WC scenarios into place (as discussed in week 18) only to see them playout as completely uninteresting games.

Python Sergeant First Class BearCat has pointed out
Originally Posted by :
The AFC playoffs are dominated by the smallest TV market teams in the conference. The Titans (11th), Chiefs (12th), Bengals (13th), and Bills (16th) represent the smallest group average in history https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_smallest_tv/
Fantastic investigative work, Python Sergeant First Class.

It seems that the NFL is banking on the more fanatical, small market teams netting them the most financial gain. They’ve scaled back nearly all large market teams from the playoffs, sans the CA teams (note for future reference). It’s an interesting move. They must have some analytical data that we don’t yet have access to. We’ll watch how this plays out.

There were some ref shenanigans in the Cinci game. The NFL clearly wanted the Raiders out of the playoffs. Another odd move considering the rigging required to get them in. They clearly favor Cinci’s #16 market over Las Vegas and their new stadium. The Vegas stadium theory seems to have no legs.

The Divisional Round is set:
Bengals @ Titans
Bills @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Rams @ Buccs

Further analysis of the WC round can be found here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:54 PM 01-22-2022
Packers sent Packing...very interesting.

Being this is my last season following the NFL with any real interest...I'm kind of bummed.

That would've been a cool final game...a repeat of the first KC SB.

Green Bay out of the SB picture changes everything...if the Rams are allowed to beat Brady...do they really want Mahomes vs. Stafford in their home stadium for a SB? That seems more like a Burrow vs. Stafford play...they want an easier opponent to ensure a win this time.

Not good...and the other alternative is playing Brady and his witch wife again ...**** that...I might not even watch it.

This is shaping up to be a horrible ending...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:57 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Being this is my last season following the NFL with any real interest...I'm kind of bummed.

That would be a cool final game...a repeat of the first KC SB.

Green Bay out of the SB picture changes everything...if the Rams are allowed to beat Brady...do they really want Mahomes vs. Stafford in their home stadium for a SB? That seems more like a Burrow vs. Stafford play...they want an easier opponent to ensure a win this time.

Not good...and the other alternative is playing Brady and his witch wife again ...**** that...I might not even watch it.

Can't do much about blocked FG's and punts... especially late.
[Reply]
Curé 11:00 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Can't do much about blocked FG's and punts... especially late.
but refs can...and witches...:-)

but i've already said too much...

*chuckles*
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:02 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Bengals
Chiefs
Rams
49ers
Wow! half way there.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Time to try my hand at this round (I say Try as if I am not in the dark triad and don’t already know the outcomes which I do, need to keep the peons on their toes…)

The NFL has no use for a team like the Titans with zero flashy names so Joe burrow will be given the pass to the AFCCG

The league wants an all Cali NFCCG and Aaron Rodgers made the league look bad with his COVID saga so it looks like the 9ers will score back to back upsets.

Rams over Bucs bc of LA duh, and the bucs are missing star power with injuries so the league would rather have guys like OBJ/Donald/kupp/pad Statford go further

And tbh I don’t think they really have a preference for Bills/Chiefs. Could say maybe Buffalo bc of the TV market or it could be Mahomes bc he’s the golden boy. I’d say the refs will be more focused on keeping it close than favoring a particular

Nice start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:10 PM 01-22-2022
The very first thing that crossed my mind was Brady's wife...with how that ended.

Fisher went down late with an achilles...which set the destructive wheels in motion....then Reids son in a freak accident.

Samuals limped off in the final seconds...and a freak blocked punt/TD in the final 4 minutes.

If TB wins tomorrow...he'll potentially get SF without their best offensive player. Everything always works out for him...ALWAYS.

Not great vibes about this on any level...It's bad for KC.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:57 PM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

That would've been a cool final game...a repeat of the first KC SB.

Your last season following the NFL? How come?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:07 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Your last season following the NFL? How come?
It's not really what I thought it was...

I might tune into a SB...of if Mahomes is playing a playoff game.

But I'm done with the rest...I got to see KC win a SB...I'm good.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:07 AM 01-23-2022
Mahomes finishing Brady on the third try. That's classic sports drama. Lakers/Celtics in the 80s. Jordan/Bad Boys. Ali/Frazier. Federer/Nadal. Warriors/Cavs.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:12 AM 01-23-2022

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:17 AM 01-23-2022
I just remembered something...about the 2015 season...KC was the hottest team in football...then at the end of the Texans WC game, Maclin injures himself...you know who the next opponent was? Brady...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01-23-2022, 12:19 AM
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Meh
BlackOp 12:24 AM 01-23-2022
Both home games ended with a fluke play then a last second FG upset...seems par for the course in 2021/22
[Reply]
durtyrute 06:11 AM 01-23-2022
Green Bay losing threw everything out of whack for what I was thinking. I originally had KC/GB in the Superbowl, but now it's seeming more like a LA/Buffalo SB. I figured they wouldn't let KC get to the big game three years in a row...at first, but said.."Naw...they'll get there so we can get the "Mahomes/Rodgers" matchup finally."

That seemed like that would be a HUGE draw. Now with GB losing, I'm going back to my first thoughts. They won't let the Chiefs go to three in a row, but more importantly, LA will get to play a Superbowl at home (what a coincidence).

I don't know the numbers or magic they use to determine who will win, but the road is looking pretty shitty for KC going forward. I'm prepared to watch a shit game against the Bills where magically KC and Buffalo play like crap and it ends up being a low scoring "defensive battle" with Buffalo winning late.

I hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:03 AM 01-23-2022
0-2 for me.

That NorCal market must be "so hot right now"!
[Reply]
wazu 07:26 AM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
0-2 for me.

That NorCal market must be "so hot right now"!
Yeah San Fran is responsible for both of my failed NFL-rigging predictions so far this year.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up