ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Is Rigged: Divisional Round
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-18-2022
The Wildcard round is hissstory and the NFL has slithered by with some odd decisions.
First, hats off to our Cobra Rank First Class Sleuths who are clearly onto the NFL’s game.

• St. Patty’s Fire
• The Franchise
• Cure
• Drunkbassguitar
• Wazu

These fine gentlemen have demonstrated exemplary ability in examining the NFL’s strategy in rigging games. Good job, Cobras. We’re on to them.

Lets burrow into the Viper’s nest:

Strangely, 4 of the 6 games played were non-competitive blowouts. The NFL/Vegas (whomever) went through a lot of work to rig these WC scenarios into place (as discussed in week 18) only to see them playout as completely uninteresting games.

Python Sergeant First Class BearCat has pointed out
Originally Posted by :
The AFC playoffs are dominated by the smallest TV market teams in the conference. The Titans (11th), Chiefs (12th), Bengals (13th), and Bills (16th) represent the smallest group average in history https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_smallest_tv/
Fantastic investigative work, Python Sergeant First Class.

It seems that the NFL is banking on the more fanatical, small market teams netting them the most financial gain. They’ve scaled back nearly all large market teams from the playoffs, sans the CA teams (note for future reference). It’s an interesting move. They must have some analytical data that we don’t yet have access to. We’ll watch how this plays out.

There were some ref shenanigans in the Cinci game. The NFL clearly wanted the Raiders out of the playoffs. Another odd move considering the rigging required to get them in. They clearly favor Cinci’s #16 market over Las Vegas and their new stadium. The Vegas stadium theory seems to have no legs.

The Divisional Round is set:
Bengals @ Titans
Bills @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Rams @ Buccs

Further analysis of the WC round can be found here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:18 PM 01-18-2022
Apparently the NFL has defeated Covid. Not a word about it since the playoffs started. Mmmmm
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:35 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Bucs vs Rams.

This is tough. NFL marketing SoFi strategy vs the occult and how the magic doors open in a windy stadium during a FG. (Even though it’s not Miami). I’m taking the SoFi stadium angle. Strange design. Could be a pentagram.
That's my thought as well. It's a rigger's dream. It's either Brady because Brady, or "it took something larger than Brady himself, nEw StAdIuM!" And of course we won't know which one the NFL wanted until the game is over, even if there's nothing remotely riggy about the game.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:49 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's my thought as well. It's a rigger's dream. It's either Brady because Brady, or "it took something larger than Brady himself, nEw StAdIuM!" And of course we won't know which one the NFL wanted until the game is over, even if there's nothing remotely riggy about the game.
Oh, there'll be some rigging in the game. And you'll never see it. The only way you can tell is when you don't see it. No evidence is all the proof you need.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:35 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's a rigger's dream

[Reply]
Spott 08:37 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The real question... is the NFL really going to advance the most famous anti-vaxxer not named Rogan? Do they want this topic discussed in detail during the 2 week media blitz leading up to the SB? Fauci is in full on damage control mode right now...something to consider.

Clete being assigned to the Burrow game...he hasn't called a playoff game without controversy...since never. Bye Titans...and whoever your QB is. What's his name again? Bengals resting Macaulay Culkin looks to have been a shrewd seeding decision...Blakeman is like a 12th player...if you are on the right side of the rig job.
Is Blakeman actually doing that game? One of those two teams is getting screwed.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:38 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Apparently the NFL has defeated Covid. Not a word about it since the playoffs started. Mmmmm
They mentioned during the Steelers game that one of the Steelers was on the covid list.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 PM 01-18-2022
small market teams set up to take a dive in the big game for Rodgers
[Reply]
Pablo 08:44 PM 01-18-2022
If you watch the game with 3d glasses on you can pick the jesuits out of the crowd. Helps to know how close they are to each official with their poison bombs if they get too far off script.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:59 PM 01-18-2022
Bills - Titans AFC Championship game would be Dildo on My Pillow heaven. Not gonna happen
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:18 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by :
=Pablo;16086125]If you watch the game with 3d glasses on you can pick the jesuits out of the crowd. Helps to know how close they are to each official with their poison bombs if they get too far off script.
Looking back on it, I have been watching through a kaleidoscope. (…) But not just any kaleidoscope. … a teleidoscope helps locate any …witchkraft…if you know what I mean (…)

Thanks for the better idea. …
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 01-21-2022
Peter King this morning:

"The NFL schedule has basically conspired to give us Bills/Chiefs in the regular season two years in a row, and bills/Chiefs in the postseason two years in a row"
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:12 PM 01-21-2022
To those wondering about Dallas: as someone who lives among Jerry’s Zombies, the NFL’s profit doesn’t change if the Cowboys lose, because these brainwashed idiots honestly believe Dallas is going to win the Super Bowl every single year and continue to buy their stuff.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:13 PM 01-21-2022
What’s the story on Hussey?

AFC Divisional: Bills at Chiefs, 6:30 p.m. CBS PARA+
John Hussey is the referee, who is in his 20th season and 7th as referee. This is Hussey’s 15th postseason assignment, including 6 Wild Card Playoffs, 5 Divisional Playoffs, 3 Conference Championships, and Super Bowl XLV. His Super Bowl assignment was as a line judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:14 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What’s the story on Hussey?

Based on stats, if he's rigging, he's rigging it for the Chiefs this weekend.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:16 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Based on stats, if he's rigging, he's rigging it for the Chiefs this weekend.

Good

[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up