ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Is Rigged: Divisional Round
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-18-2022
The Wildcard round is hissstory and the NFL has slithered by with some odd decisions.
First, hats off to our Cobra Rank First Class Sleuths who are clearly onto the NFL’s game.

• St. Patty’s Fire
• The Franchise
• Cure
• Drunkbassguitar
• Wazu

These fine gentlemen have demonstrated exemplary ability in examining the NFL’s strategy in rigging games. Good job, Cobras. We’re on to them.

Lets burrow into the Viper’s nest:

Strangely, 4 of the 6 games played were non-competitive blowouts. The NFL/Vegas (whomever) went through a lot of work to rig these WC scenarios into place (as discussed in week 18) only to see them playout as completely uninteresting games.

Python Sergeant First Class BearCat has pointed out
Originally Posted by :
The AFC playoffs are dominated by the smallest TV market teams in the conference. The Titans (11th), Chiefs (12th), Bengals (13th), and Bills (16th) represent the smallest group average in history https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_smallest_tv/
Fantastic investigative work, Python Sergeant First Class.

It seems that the NFL is banking on the more fanatical, small market teams netting them the most financial gain. They’ve scaled back nearly all large market teams from the playoffs, sans the CA teams (note for future reference). It’s an interesting move. They must have some analytical data that we don’t yet have access to. We’ll watch how this plays out.

There were some ref shenanigans in the Cinci game. The NFL clearly wanted the Raiders out of the playoffs. Another odd move considering the rigging required to get them in. They clearly favor Cinci’s #16 market over Las Vegas and their new stadium. The Vegas stadium theory seems to have no legs.

The Divisional Round is set:
Bengals @ Titans
Bills @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Rams @ Buccs

Further analysis of the WC round can be found here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836
[Reply]
Curé 12:04 PM 01-18-2022
nfl inc. has been desperately trying to build up a rival for mahomes.
lamar? nah
deshaun? gtfo
justin? nope
trevor? lolz
sam darnold? umm...wat

that leaves burrow and the short bus kid from bufflepunk. in order to be a true mahomes rival, these two must go farther in the post season. that's why i'm picking:

afccg:
bengals at bills

in the nfc, you have the crafty veterans. and jimmy g. in brady's case, he's the witch-crafty veteran, amirite? si. indeed i am rite. nfl inc. desperately wants a battle of first ballot hofers, so with a little aid from the dark arts and some air headed stumble bummery from the male model (no homo) pretending to be qb (that's jimmy grapes in case you didn't know), i predict:
nfccg:
bucs at pack

pains me to say it as a chiefs fan, but we all have to take one for the shield once in awhile.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
I kinda think the vaccination controversy stuff has jumped the shark. However, it is worth worrying that he could actually catch COVID and we'd have a Jordan Love Super Bowl. Isn't Josh Allen also unvaccinated?
Maybe..but there will be a billion eyeballs on the SB....being broadcast in different languages everywhere. It will be a point of discussion...that they might not want.

The Rodgers/Mahomes first ever match up?...We all thought we were getting Brees/Mahomes....and got Goff/Brady...fucking turd in your Christmas stocking.
[Reply]
Curé 12:17 PM 01-18-2022
so goff/brady was a failed rig?

gotcha. even nfl inc. is powerless against brady witchcraft and whatever goff's wife has up her sleeve. but i've already said too much.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:18 PM 01-18-2022
Rodgers or Brady vs Mahomes, Allen or Burrow ... the NFL would be happy with any of those combinations.

Hell, if the NFL were truly rigged, why didn't the Cowboys win on Sunday?

Dallas has not been relevant in the playoffs since 1995... winning only 4 games in the last quarter century. Dallas is 4-11 in the playoffs since beating the Steelers and winning the '95 SB. Just let that settle.

Why has the NFL not rigged it for the team in one of the largest markets with a huge fan base and all that history and money? 25 years is a LOOOONNNG damn time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:18 PM 01-18-2022
Bengals @ Titans: I think we’re all in agreement here that the Titans are about to be de-clete’d. Might be the easiest pick of the week. The NFL has sent in their hitman. Every big run the Titans have will be brought back with a holding penalty, and every deep downfield pass Burrow throws will saved with a DPI. No one cares about the Titans. They’re boring. The weird static between Vrabel and BB/Kraft pretty much ensures the Jesuits will not allow Vrabel to advance. He’s in the NFL doghouse. Bengals win.

Bills @ Chiefs: This is a dangerous one. This is the game that will be the most telling of the postseason. Will the NFL choose to build their next Brady in Mahomes, or is it time to start promoting the next “Manning” with Allen? It’s hard to imagine the NFL wanting an Allen vs Burrow AFCC. I think they’ll want at least one true superstar QB for that game to match up against their new young gun, but that’s no certainty. With the Bengals winning, the script writers surely have Mahomes penciled in to host the AFCC @ Arrowhead, making Arrowhead the NFL’s “new Gillete Stadium”.

49ers @ Packers: Part II of the NFL’s NFC Legacy Series. Part 1 featured SF vs Dallas. In this classic battle for the ages, we have large market SF vs tiny market GB. Superstar Rodgers vs No Star Jimmy G. We all know the NFL/Vegas wants A.Rod in the NFCC game. I’m not exactly sure how this will be accomplished, but GB is advancing.

Rams @ Buccs: Last week showed us that market size doesn’t seem relevant to the NFL. That really lowers the odds that the Rams will be written into the next round. Brady is a high ranking member in what you normies call “The NWO”. He is bigger than the league itself and harnesses more power than all the owners combined. Backed by the power of black magic voodoo pussy, he basically has 4 of the infinity stones. Only Mahomes has the other. It IS possible that Brady ends his postseason run early this game just to keep the ruse up. Surely he wouldn’t mind an early break before going on another SB run next season, so we’ll have to keep that in mind. But if Brady wants this one, it’s his.
[Reply]
Curé 12:19 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Rodgers or Brady vs Mahomes, Allen or Burrow ... the NFL would be happy with any of those combinations.

Dallas has not been relevant in the playoffs since 1995... winning only 4 games in the last quarter century. Dallas is 4-11 in the playoffs since beating the Steelers and winning the '95 SB. Just let that settle.

Why has the NFL not rigged it for the team in one of the largest markets with a huge fan base and all that history and money? 25 years is a LOOOONNNG damn time.
pay attention. nfl inc. hates jerry jones and his billion dollar palace that they award super bowls to every few years and have chosen as this year's alternate site. i'm telling you, they hate jj.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:21 PM 01-18-2022
It’s rigged for Brady. Again.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:22 PM 01-18-2022
Random Predictions (using a random number generator, 50 and below = home team wins, above 50 = away team wins)

AFC:

Bills @ Chiefs (66): Bills win. The NFL is located in NY and they are clearly favoring the only NY team they decided was deserving enough to go to the post season

Bengals @ Titans (96): Bengals win. The NFL loves Joe Burrow and they want him to win. Look for some "interesting" calls by the referees

NFC:

Rams @ Bucs (9): Bucs win. You can stop Adrenochrome Tom, the NFL fears Giselle's Black Magick!

49ers @ Packers (59): 49ers win. NFL is clearly trying to build their brand in the Golden State or maybe they fear Gavin "Gruesome" Newsom?

the first 3 winners all start with B. BBB = Build Back Better and the 49ers are in a very blue state, perhaps this is the NFL signaling that the 49ers will be the eventual SB winner? You can't prove that I'm wrong.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:23 PM 01-18-2022
side note: Fuck you random number generator
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:27 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
pay attention. nfl inc. hates jerry jones and his billion dollar palace that they award super bowls to every few years and have chosen as this year's alternate site. i'm telling you, they hate jj.
They've only hosted 1 SB. They may hate him... but they don't hate him enough to deliberately stop a money train.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:28 PM 01-18-2022
They've only hosted 1 SB. They may hate him... but they don't hate him enough to deliberately stop a money train.
The NFL works in mysterious ways.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:00 PM 01-18-2022
If I were scripting the playoffs:

The ultimate goal at the end of these playoffs would be (a) establish the changing of guard that moves out the old and ushers in the new era; and (b) have a host of "next in line" competitors ready to challenge the new guard.

Let's take a step back to last year's Super Bowl: The changing of the guard scenario was set and ready to go....Patrick Mahomes gets the torch from Brady, but along the way, a horrible thing happened: Britt Reid! No way, from a PR perspective could the NFL let the Chiefs win that game given the horrible situation....

But the NFL top level execs are smart and see opportunity: Why don't we play that scenario out next year, and shock the world with a massive blow out in this Super Bowl, firmly entrenching "our guy" (Brady) as the incredible, ageless wonder. "Make it So!" says Roger

Now, back to the present: It is clear that Mahomes is the heir to the throne, but we have Allen and Burrow established as challengers (even to the point that the NFL allows them to have "feel good" regular season victories against the heir). But, for those two to win it now diminishes the "passing of the torch moment" that has to happen first.....In short: Timing is everything.

What has to happen first is the passing: So, in the NFC, I expect Brady to make another miraculous run to the Super Bowl....of course, we have Aaron Rodgers as well, so a "slight" curveball would be for AR to beat Brady in the AFC championship game, but I suspect Brady will be there in the end

But what about the LA money (you ask)? Well, it would make more sense if the Bucs didn't already play a "home game" Super Bowl already and used up that story line....to do that twice in a row would be, well....cheesy....besides, The Rams already have whetted the appetite enough to be in play for next year, and honestly, there is still too much star-power outside of LA this year to be worried about that.....In other words, let's save the LA money for a rainy day when the star power / story line isn't so compelling....

In the AFC, it's all about the heir....obviously, we have Mahomes, but now we have some interesting challengers. However, the NFL needs Mahomes to claim the throne first to make the long game work out....

If the NFL allows Cincy or Buffalo to win this year, then the casual fan will be "awwww, that's cute, good for them" (maybe even shed a tear or two along the way). That's a nice "feel good story for sure.....but then the casual fan won't give a shit going forward......Buffalo and Cincy are not the place to center the NFL universe, and honestly, neither is KC except for the fact that Mahomes has so much star power, it cannot be denied.....

So, in the AFC, along the way, Mahomes beats JA and JB (nobody gives a shit about the Tits)....thus another year of "frustration mounting" in the AFC, but giving hope to fans in Buffalo and Cincy (let's be honest: The money in Buffalo and Cincy is made when their fans have hope, not when they are winning Super Bowls.)

and because of all this: If the NFL were to let either Buffalo or Cincy knock off the Chiefs, the Super Bowl becomes irrelevant, and most casual fans won't give a rat's ass......

As an alternative: put another Mahomes/Brady SB on the tube....that's interest. The casual NFL fan will be all over that matchup for sure....

So now, who wins.....well, you can't have a changing of the guard without the young gun taking out the old right?

So, Mahomes beats Brady, and is now the one everyone loves to hate, and everyone will hate the Chiefs....now you've got fan bases all over the NFL chasing them down....Buffalo fans smashing more tables and Cincy fans pouring more chili over spaghetti, Raiders kicking babies and puppies in anger.....anger creates opportunity, opporutnity creates money

see, the play is to maximize the revenue in the small markets, because the big markets are going to make their money.....LA, LV, Dallas, NY, etc. are what they are (particularly with PSAs and multi event complexes that generate revenues all year round)....but maximize Buffalo, Cincy, and KC, well, now you're on to something. Keep the next guard thirsty, give them a dab of water every now and again, any you'll maximize both interest and dollars...

That's how I'd script it.....
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:53 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by :

The Wildcard round is hissstory
Before the predictions I have to just :-) at this.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:03 PM 01-18-2022
Titans vs Bengals.

Titans.

Sorry us. Nashville is one of the fastest growing markets in the mid south. As the rust belt demographics wither, this will ultimately transform Nashville. NFL wants to be sure to have the hick demographic.

Chiefs vs Bills.

Chiefs. The world loves Mahomes.

Pack vs Niners.

Pack. Top 5 fan base. Revenge for the blistering defeat in 2019 NFCCG.

Bucs vs Rams.

This is tough. NFL marketing SoFi strategy vs the occult and how the magic doors open in a windy stadium during a FG. (Even though it’s not Miami). I’m taking the SoFi stadium angle. Strange design. Could be a pentagram.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 06:41 PM 01-18-2022

I think Jerry's not real popular with the other owners. I suspect when the cabal gets together at the "so-called" Winter Meetings to script out the next year's games, he gets enough votes to "get" to the playoffs, but not enough to actually win.

I heard*, he tried serving Lone Star Beer to the group back in the 90s. Probably why they haven't won a Super Bowl since then.

*from an unnamed source
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up