Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mayock out as Raiders GM
Stewie 05:20 PM 01-17-2022
Per Schefter. Not a surprise.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:37 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I personally like him, he is laid back and gets the most out of the players and they like him. I want the O and D COORDS gone though. 26th rated D does not cut it and OLE is way too conservative.
Not spiraling out of control and ending up with 2 wins after the Gruden Shit, Ruggs shit, and whatever else shit, is a pretty big feat. Ending up in the playoffs (and beating a division rival in a big game to do it, not just backing in like a bunch of bitchass chiefs teams) is one of the spectacular feats of the century.

I don’t know if the HC deserves all the credit but IMO it is a pretty raw deal they’re shitcanning him.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:46 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Not spiraling out of control and ending up with 2 wins after the Gruden Shit, Ruggs shit, and whatever else shit, is a pretty big feat. Ending up in the playoffs (and beating a division rival in a big game to do it, not just backing in like a bunch of bitchass chiefs teams) is one of the spectacular feats of the century.

I don’t know if the HC deserves all the credit but IMO it is a pretty raw deal they’re shitcanning him.
Well they got alot of Capital now in that new shiny stadium and all so who knows what those Billionaires and Millionaires have on their mind. Harbaugh may not even leave the college game. Who knows. Coach B got his interview todaybut I think it will be a mistake if they shit can him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:47 PM 01-19-2022
Well they got alot of Capital now in that new shiny stadium and all so who knows what those Billionaires and Millionaires have on their mind. Harbaugh may not even leave the college game. Who knows. Coach B got his interview todaybut I think it will be a mistake if they shit can him.
For your sake, I hope they learned a lesson about hiring based on reputation, particularly one from 20 years ago.

Good football coaches are good football coaches and a lot of these hot names are just that - names.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:03 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
For your sake, I hope they learned a lesson about hiring based on reputation, particularly one from 20 years ago.

Good football coaches are good football coaches and a lot of these hot names are just that - names.
Would kinda like a good up and coming young guy if they choose to move on, Tired of retreads in the NFL
[Reply]
Rausch 05:07 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This sounds alot like what the Alexsexuals said about Alex Smiff.
In some ways they are similar.

You could win a super bowl with either one of them but you wouldn't win a super bowl because of them...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:21 PM 01-19-2022
Would kinda like a good up and coming young guy if they choose to move on, Tired of retreads in the NFL
Harbaugh would be an absolute home run hire
[Reply]
Rausch 05:33 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Might as well. I still hate that whole fucking family after 95...
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:48 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well if he does come out of college ball I think he will coach the Raiders just because of the relationship with the Davis' + the tax advantages in LV.

I just don't want 1 person having control over everything. I want a GM that is gonna be the HC's boss not the other way around.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:43 PM 01-19-2022
Well if he does come out of college ball I think he will coach the Raiders just because of the relationship with the Davis' + the tax advantages in LV.

I just don't want 1 person having control over everything. I want a GM that is gonna be the HC's boss not the other way around.
Carl Peterson is available...
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:16 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Carl Peterson is available...
Raisins gonna Raisin Forget Karl go after the beast Pioli
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 08:19 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Raisins gonna Raisin Forget Karl go after the beast Pioli
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:32 AM 01-20-2022
I was there too. I wasn’t thrilled with Reid. I wanted Chip Kelly.

Crow is yummy. But the right choice is better than fitting in a box.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:59 PM 01-20-2022
I was there too. I wasn’t thrilled with Reid. I wanted Chip Kelly.

Crow is yummy. But the right choice is better than fitting in a box.
i have always been a Reid fan.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:03 PM 01-20-2022

Bisaccia just isn't the long term answer. No other team is expressing interest. He is a good leader but he would just keep Bradley and Olsen who are journeyman coordinators at best. His two games against KC were abysmal disasters. KC runs the division. 89-23 won't cut it.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 05:17 PM 01-21-2022

“The Raiders could be assembling the sort of structure that Josh McDaniels would want…they’re interested in Josh McDaniels as the head coach” pic.twitter.com/NXZTl79HOR

— Raider Nation Boston (@RaiderNationBOS) January 21, 2022

[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up