ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 57
« First < 4445051525354 555657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:35 PM 01-06-2022
On Chief news -

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs coach Andy Reid said today that left tackle Orlando Brown has a good chance to play on Saturday, but running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire didn’t practice today and most likely will miss Saturday’s game.
Originally Posted by :
Reid also said rookie defensive end Joshua Kaindoh, a fourth-round pick who barely played this season and has been on injured reserve for the last three months, has a good shot of being healthy enough to play in the postseason.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iefs-saturday/

If Kaindoh comes back, who gets released? Also, Khalen Saunders and Chris Lammons can now practice and have a 3 week window to return from IR.

I'd like to see Mike Remmers return.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:13 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The other way to look at it is fresh backups looking to make a name for themselves and get some film in for future coaches will be going a 110%.
Have you ever been to a youth or recreation league game and one team does not have enough players, so you borrow players from the other team and everyone gets to play?

QB Shane Buechele

CB DeAndre Baker

CB Demarcus Robinson - He's pretty good at running backwards. We should see what he can do at CB.

QB Kyle Long - Give him a chance to play.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:40 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Adding to this news.

Denver will have starting RCB Patrick Surtain II, starting LCB Ronald Darby, starting Safety Kareem Jackson (IR) all out. Backup CB Nate Hairston has been sick for two days (non-covid). Often injured CB Bryce Calahan brought back from IR to play weeks 15 and 16 then put on the Covid list last week, might be able to play. Kyle Fuller will probably be the other starting CB. Not sure who will be the other CBs. I'm sure backups will try to make the most of their opportunities, but I think this game could be pretty tough for Denver Broncos.
Fangio was offended at the change to only 3 preseason games, he’s been biding his time to surprise everyone with Denver’s 4th.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:34 PM 01-06-2022
Yeah, I imagine it will be the lowest attendance count in a while... unless KC fans buy up all the tickets. I am not wasting 3 hours of my life on Saturday with this one.

Chiefs should roll their starters out for a quarter, put up 21 ... call it a day, keep the starters healthy and let the backups run wild.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:51 PM 01-06-2022
I’m actually more interested in the Chargers vs Raiders game.

I think the Raiders have a real shot at winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:00 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m actually more interested in the Chargers vs Raiders game.

I think the Raiders have a real shot at winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not alone, that's why this game got moved to Saturday. It must be kinda depressing for Donk players going into this game, just wanting to get it over with, thinking about the off season. Nobody wants to play or watch this game, but ya gotta. I agree, get an early 2-3 score lead, pull the starters and let the backups get all crazy.
[Reply]
TEX 10:07 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, I imagine it will be the lowest attendance count in a while... unless KC fans buy up all the tickets. I am not wasting 3 hours of my life on Saturday with this one.

Chiefs should roll their starters out for a quarter, put up 21 ... call it a day, keep the starters healthy and let the backups run wild.
Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll tune in from time to time...I tried to warn you that it would end this way for you and your boyz this season. I guess your "We'll see" turned into "We saw." :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:57 AM 01-07-2022
Keep sorenson in shallow coverage (from another thread)

Let's finish strong heading into the playoffs ��@JamesPalmerTV joined us this week to break down the regular-season finale vs. Denver! pic.twitter.com/oKfMv3iSxr

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 7, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:00 AM 01-07-2022
I’d let Kelce and Hill get a couple of drives and then sit them. Get them some deserved rest before next week.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:51 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’d let Kelce and Hill get a couple of drives and then sit them. Get them some deserved rest before next week.
I would agree with this except, make sure the victory is in hand. If they score TDs on the first two drives for instance.

I think its very important to win this one!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:54 AM 01-07-2022
You can't sit our guys until you are sure you will win. That won't be until the 4th most likely. Maybe at 35-0 at the half, maybe. Once they sit you just can't put them back in if you **** up.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:55 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:

If Kaindoh comes back, who gets released? .
It starts with a D and ends in "aniel Sorensen"
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:11 PM 01-07-2022
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 01-07-2022
jesus christ, i wish people would stop posting extremely vertical videos

you can barely tell what's going on there
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:15 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jesus christ, i wish people would stop posting extremely vertical videos

you can barely tell what's going on
They didn't have it on their YouTube page
[Reply]
Page 54 of 57