ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 57
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:01 PM 11-29-2021
Cheffers is a corrupt pos. He gives the NFL a bad image. Everyone sees how corrupt he is and yet they trot him out for big games.

Donks are 9.5 point underdogs--so here comes Cheffers.

It is beyond fact that the NFL rigs games- but this crook does not even try to hide it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:29 PM 11-29-2021
Get ready for Clete fucking Blakeman to ref the Thursday night game against the Sharters. I’d almost bank on it. Also seems very strange they’re already telling us who’s gonna ref this game when they usually don’t release the zebra report until Tuesday or Wednesday. Seems like a setup. Do everything you can to keep KC down, including let Mahomes take lots of uncalled hits, cuz people are getting tired of KC. Let’s continue to prop Brady up instead, nobody is tired of him. Guarantee the league is drooling over a Brady/Hoodie SB.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:36 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Get ready for Clete ****ing Blakeman to ref the Thursday night game against the Sharters. I’d almost bank on it. Also seems very strange they’re already telling us who’s gonna ref this game when they usually don’t release the zebra report until Tuesday or Wednesday. Seems like a setup. Do everything you can to keep KC down, including let Mahomes take lots of uncalled hits, cuz people are getting tired of KC. Let’s continue to prop Brady up instead, nobody is tired of him. Guarantee the league is drooling over a Brady/Hoodie SB.
I work with one of those bucs/pats fans at work. I hear about that potential match up every day. I thought it was just his usual delusions. Now I realize it's becoming more wide spread. I told him it's setting the stage for Josh Allen to break their hearts. He didn't like that at all.
[Reply]
TLO 07:46 PM 11-29-2021

#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/dgdXigbLqb

— Conrad McGorkin (@ConradMcGorkin) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Cheffers is a corrupt pos. He gives the NFL a bad image. Everyone sees how corrupt he is and yet they trot him out for big games.

It is beyond fact that the NFL rigs games- but this crook does not even try to hide it.
In that case, it sounds like you should place a large bet on Denver to cover the spread.
[Reply]
TLO 07:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Welp, so much for this game.
Fuck
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:12 PM 11-29-2021
Yrs 2020 crew 2019 crew College Occupation
R 51 Carl Cheffers 22 California-Irvine sales manager
U 33 Tra Blake 2 (swing) NA Central Florida software quality assurance manager
DJ 91 Jerry Bergman 20 Wrolstad Blakeman Robert Morris sales executive
LJ 45 Jeff Seeman 20 Vinovich * Minnesota brokerage sales
FJ 42 Nate Jones 3 Rogers Martin Rutgers firefighter/EMT
SJ 103 Eugene Hall 8 Rogers * North Texas federal agent
BJ 96 Matt Edwards 4 Kemp * Western Michigan healthcare sales
RO Andrew Lambert 4 — Cheffers (RA) Central Virginia Community College business development
RA Kirt Shay 3 — Hill Xavier teacher

Know your enemies.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:19 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Why even watch then?

Get ready for Clete ****ing Blakeman to ref the Thursday night game against the Sharters. I’d almost bank on it. Also seems very strange they’re already telling us who’s gonna ref this game when they usually don’t release the zebra report until Tuesday or Wednesday. Seems like a setup. Do everything you can to keep KC down, including let Mahomes take lots of uncalled hits, cuz people are getting tired of KC. Let’s continue to prop Brady up instead, nobody is tired of him. Guarantee the league is drooling over a Brady/Hoodie SB.
So the NFL allowed the Patriots and Brady to be SB contenders for two ****ing decades, but they want to keep us down because "people are getting tired of KC" after 3+ years of Mahomes?

Right. :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:21 PM 11-29-2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:23 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
In that case, it sounds like you should place a large bet on Denver to cover the spread.
I don't bet on football, it is tied at the hip with organized gambling.

Just look at all the "bad calls" in the 4th quarter this year which has shifted mega amounts of money.

Not sure why the NFL hates the Chiefs so much- Mahomes is the most bankable star in the NFL and they let him take cheapshots every game. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:25 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Why even watch then?

So the NFL allowed the Patriots and Brady to be SB contenders for two ****ing decades, but they want to keep us down because "people are getting tired of KC" after 3+ years of Mahomes?

Because I love my team, same as everyone else. But that has nothing to do with Cheffers being a corrupt pos.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:43 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:

She seems nice.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Renegade:
We can hope Cheffers came in contact with Cowboys and gets COVID
We can hope Cheffers ended up in the Cowboys locker room and got AIDS.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:51 PM 11-29-2021
I spoke of this before. The league would literally jizz all over itself for Bill vs Brady in the SB. Blakeman is their hatchet man and game fixer.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Why even watch then?

So what’s your thoughts on why they don’t protect Mahomes from hits like they do Brady/Rodgers/Manning/etc? Why do we almost never get PI calls when in offense while teams are allowed to constantly hold Kelce/Hill? We’ve got ONE DPI in our favor this season. Brady is the league’s Bill Goldberg, they made him the GOAT, and prop him up every chance they get. Record 8 penalties in the first half of the SB, a ref who named her kid after Brady gets to ref the SB? HB gets a penalty when Brady goes after him? I don’t really think they’re tired of KC, but I do question why we don’t get the same treatment as others.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 57
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up