ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
staylor26 06:25 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah I see your point I mean he is facing serious charges. He was speeding and had weed in his car!!! Omg what a scumbag!!!!
Don’t put words in my mouth. Never said anything like that. I smoke weed and see nothing wrong with it. Did that help Josh Gordon?

That doesn’t change the fact that this isn’t good for Kareem Hunt in contract negotiations. You realize he could easily be suspended for this, right?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:32 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It was 3 small amounts of marijuana in a backpack in the back seat. I don't think he just went on a weed run and hell he probably doesn't even have to go get it. Most dealers will deliver or pay a guy to go pick it up.

He probably forgot he even had it on him and what's up with idiots letting cops search their cars. So many people with illegal shit are letting cops search their cars.
When the police smell the odor it is probable cause. They do not need permission to search.
[Reply]
TimBone 06:42 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Kareem was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.
Yeah..you add Kareem Hunt to last year's playoffs, and we stomp the Patriots. Dee Ford not knowing how to line up doesnt even matter.

Adding him to this years team, would make the offense that much more unstoppable. We'd have two rings for sure.

Fuck his stupidity.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:35 PM 02-05-2020

Kareem Hunt trying time get his spot on the Union Station stage like.... pic.twitter.com/ctfmcenLS5

— JKuhn (@h8rproof82) February 5, 2020

[Reply]
MahiMike 07:20 PM 02-05-2020
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Good tackle KCPD!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:15 PM 02-05-2020
Fans should have got him and beat him

He deserved it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:07 PM 11-29-2021
Kareems Dad shitting on Bakers sorry ass too

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:09 PM 11-29-2021
They should trade Hunt to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:13 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
They should trade Hunt to the Chiefs.
We should have never released him, and instead used the fucking thing as leverage in his contract.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Kareems Dad shitting on Bakers sorry ass too

Unless Baker is checking to pass plays on his own, I don't think it's his fault that Baker threw the ball 37 times and handed it off 15 times for a 2.4 yard average.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:18 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Unless Baker is checking to pass plays on his own, I don't think it's his fault that Baker threw the ball 37 times and handed it off 15 times.
Baker is a douche bag and mediocre QB. There is nothing special about him and if they give an extension they will continue to win nothing but at least be semi relevant. They probably will extend him because starting over again in Believeland would cause a melt down.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:18 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Unless Baker is checking to pass plays on his own, I don't think it's his fault that Baker threw the ball 37 times and handed it off 15 times for a 2.4 yard average.
The Browns are easy to defend. They have limited passing options. Everyone knows they want to run the ball. Teams can stack the box (basically the opposite of defending the Chiefs).

Beckham didn't work out for Cleveland. If they can get help in the passing game, Baker doesn't need to be a great QB. Of course, Hunt/Chubb will eventually want to be paid.
[Reply]
TEX 12:20 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We should have never released him, and instead used the ****ing thing as leverage in his contract.

EXACTLY. I'm still not over it. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 12:23 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
EXACTLY. I'm still not over it. :-)
Know how you feel, but remember that we won a Super Bowl AFTER cutting him. With Chaos theory and all there is no guarantee we would have won if we hadn't done everything just like we did it.
[Reply]
TEX 01:07 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Know how you feel, but remember that we won a Super Bowl AFTER cutting him. With Chaos theory and all there is no guarantee we would have won if we hadn't done everything just like we did it.
Oh I know. It's just an emotional response that I still have. Doesn't help matters when I see him in a Browns uniform either. Makes it worse.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up