ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
PHOG 08:04 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hunt doesn't make Bell type money. Not even close. Lol. Nice try though.

I don't understand why it is so hard for people to admit Chiefs made a mistake. Veach isn't God because Chiefs won the SB during one season he was the GM here.

Blasphemy!! :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:13 AM 12-01-2021
Y'all can beat a dead horse like nobody else I've ever seen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 AM 12-01-2021
He still makes plenty of money and gets a lot of carries even as a backup. He's doing just fine. You act like he is Aaron Hernadez. Calm the fuck down.
:-)

You're completely clueless.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Glad it turned out that way as Tyreek is worth far more to this offense than Hunt ever could/would be.
Nice to see somebody that's not living in 1995.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nice to see somebody that's not living in 1995.

TOUGH PHYSIKUL BOOM BOOM
[Reply]
penchief 12:05 PM 12-01-2021
There are a lot of people talking right past each other without even attempting to correctly understand each other’s positions. No doubt, there are people with agendas mucking up any chance of an objective or productive conversation.

This isn’t about social injustice, Martyball, or even a cult of Kareem Hunt. To me, it’s about how scary ****ing good that offense was when Hunt was bouncing off tacklers and bowling people over. It’s the difference between having impactful play at that position versus not.

That said, I fully agree with Clark’s decision to cut Hunt loose. All I want to see happen is for the chiefs to somehow replace that punishing running game. To me, that would be far more impactful than our coveted upgrade at WR2.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:23 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

You're completely clueless.
No I am not. You clearly are and or must live under a rock where you think football players are perfect individuals who not deserve a second chance when they make a mistake.

Look every organization makes some bone headed decisions. Chiefs are not exempt from the list. Releasing Kareem Hunt was a stupid decision. It happens and it wasn't a huge one thankfully due to fact we have Mahomes/Reid.

Some of you guys are such homers and with Chiefs winning SB you'll defend anything they do. If Kareem was still on team, being the homer you are, you probably would be defending him and what he did.

Bottom line this is the NFL not ballerina dancing. Football is a violent sport that tends to attract certain type of individuals just like UFC and boxing. This is why Kareem Hunt was signed right away and no one seems to care what he did anymore except homer Chief fans.

Criminal chargers weren't even filed and the girl did not cooperate with the prosecutor in the case. So stfu acting like he is Aaron Hernadez.

Travis Kelce even said the release of Kareem Hunt 'ripped the teams heart out.' He also said dude is a great guy who did a lot in the community. Doesn't sound like Kareem was some violent asshole like you make him seem to be. You just a homer who likes to judge people you don't know based off a few incidents. .
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:28 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Y'all can beat a dead horse like nobody else I've ever seen.
Seriously. What could possibly be said about Kareem Hunt on this forum that hasn't already been debated ad nauseam? Are you guys still pissed about the 1968 presidential election too?

Get over it. He's gone. Move on.
[Reply]
Spott 12:33 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Seriously. What could possibly be said about Kareem Hunt on this forum that hasn't already been debated ad nauseam? Are you guys still pissed about the 1968 presidential election too?

Get over it. He's gone. Move on.
That shit was rigged. Truman was the clear winner of that election until the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and destroyed all the missing ballots.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:40 PM 12-01-2021
No I am not. You clearly are and or must live under a rock where you think football players are perfect individuals who not deserve a second chance when they make a mistake.
Make A mistake? Sure.

But...

The guy got into two violent altercations at bars in 2018 prior to the incident.

He then got involved in the incident.

When asked about it - prior to to the video evidence revealing itself - he lied about what happened.

I'm not sure how many people you've managed in your life, but when an employee lies about something of consequence, and when that employee already has this checkered very recent history, and when that employee lies directly about it and makes it impossible for you to do any potential damage control ahead of time, it doesn't seem like an unreasonable decision to terminate his employment.

Earlier you said he was picked up "almost immediately." What??? It was months later that the Browns finally signed him.

And re: his time in Cleveland, did you just forget about getting caught speeding with an open bottle of vodka and weed? Does that sound like someone who is still making the right decisions?

And these are things we KNOW about him. How many incidents do you imagine have been covered up by the Chiefs or Browns or Hunt himself that we're not aware of?

There was nothing wrong with releasing him. It sucked then and it sucks now, but from an employer's perspective, you can absolutely see why that was done.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:43 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Make A mistake? Sure.

But...

The guy got into two violent altercations at bars in 2018 prior to the incident.

He then got involved in the incident.

When asked about it - prior to to the video evidence revealing itself - he lied about what happened.

I'm not sure how many people you've managed in your life, but when an employee lies about something of consequence, and when that employee already has this checkered very recent history, and when that employee lies directly about it and makes it impossible for you to do any potential damage control ahead of time, it doesn't seem like an unreasonable decision to terminate his employment.

Earlier you said he was picked up "almost immediately." What??? It was months later that the Browns finally signed him.

And re: his time in Cleveland, did you just forget about getting caught speeding with an open bottle of vodka and weed? Does that sound like someone who is still making the right decisions?

And these are things we KNOW about him. How many incidents do you imagine have been covered up by the Chiefs or Browns or Hunt himself that we're not aware of?

There was nothing wrong with releasing him. It sucked then and it sucks now, but from an employer's perspective, you can absolutely see why that was done.

And there it is.

It was the right decision based solely on what the general public knew - but people continue to think they know all the details that factored into the decision like they are inside the locker room, or present for all conversations involved.

To quote Major League

"This guy (Hunt) is dead"

"Cross him off, then"

He's gone, ain't coming back, it's been years. Grow the fuck up already.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:48 PM 12-01-2021
Or two, or three, or four. Kareem Hunt had anger issues in college. He had not one but THREE incidents in KC. And he had another shortly after arriving in Cleveland.

Again, you're clueless. I don't expect any of these guys to be perfect. But after the FIFTH altercation, it's time to face the fact that the guy has issues.

Some of you guys are such homers and with Chiefs winning SB you'll defend anything they do. If Kareem was still on team, being the homer you are, you probably would be defending him and what he did.
One only needs to look at my post from YESTERDAY about CEH to know I don't defend everything they do. You're clueless again.

This is why Kareem Hunt was signed right away and no one seems to care what he did anymore except homer Chief fans.
YOU care. Over and over and over and over. :-)

As for signed "right away" you might want to consult a calendar.

Criminal chargers weren't even filed and the girl did not cooperate with the prosecutor in the case. So stfu acting like he is Aaron Hernadez.
Clueless. Nobody acts like he's Aaron Hernandez. I never even said he was a bad person. He has anger and alcohol issues. That's an irrefutable fact.

I said repeatedly at the time he was cut and again when he was signed by Cleveland that the only thing I care about with Kareem Hunt is that he's healthy, sober, and out of trouble. He's a human being and there's much more to him than playing football.

Clueless.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:48 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
And there it is.

It was the right decision based solely on what the general public knew - but people continue to think they know all the details that factored into the decision like they are inside the locker room, or present for all conversations involved.

To quote Major League

"This guy (Hunt) is dead"

"Cross him off, then"

He's gone, ain't coming back, it's been years. Grow the **** up already.
It's an internet message board. If I want to post my opinion on a topic - I will - whether you like it or not.

I didn't start the thread, I didn't bump it, I'm just replying to people's messages. Don't get mad at me that we are talking about Kareem Hunt. No one is forcing you to click on the thread. So you grow up your damn self.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:04 PM 12-01-2021
It's an internet message board. If I want to post my opinion on a topic - I will - whether you like it or not.

I didn't start the thread, I didn't bump it, I'm just replying to people's messages. Don't get mad at me that we are talking about Kareem Hunt. No one is forcing you to click on the thread. So you grow up your damn self.
Not sure where you get "mad" out of that - I find you making an ass of yourself wildly entertaining, actually.
[Reply]
O.city 01:12 PM 12-01-2021
Condescending assholes to the left of me, jokers to the right
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up