ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:19 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah because that's what is being said. He obviously kept himself in decent condition. He could have easily gotten himself warmed back up. He's been sitting on the sideline enough to know how that game was going to turn out.
Comments like that is why I call you a moron. Have we lost a game being up by 14 with 5 minutes left to play this season before last night?

He knew Rivers was going to throw an incredible pass on 4th and 7 or that the refs were going to throw a bullshit flag on 3rd down in the endzone on an uncatchable ball?
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:21 AM 12-14-2018
Well I'm a "Starter now..so I'm kinda a big deal. 32 posts to be exact..all kidding aside it's all good. I'm pissed as well, and more frustrated at the way the coaching staff seems to deal with this kinda crap. Watching leads erode.. watching our aggressiveness go away after we get a lead and this team not having a killer mentality. I see your side of it as well. We are all frustrated beyond belief..and something has to change or we will all be screaming as this chiefs train flies off the cliff in the playoffs unfortunately...
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:34 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Comments like that is why I call you a moron. Have we lost a game being up by 14 with 5 minutes left to play this season before last night?

He knew Rivers was going to throw an incredible pass on 4th and 7 or that the refs were going to throw a bullshit flag on 3rd down in the endzone on an uncatchable ball?
Everyone of our loses have been last minute Defensive collapse losses. Not 14 pts..but a stop would have sealed it. The loss to the Rams was more mismanaging the clock I felt. But that's debateable as well. Can't tell me we weren't all gripping when we went 3 and out last drive.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:39 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Don't act like we don't let teams stay in the game and rarely put a game out of reach. That's with the bad teams that don't have a hall of fame QB, with 25 fourth qtr comebacks and 29 game winning drives. The only difference is that in previous games our offense was able to drive down the field and get a TD or a FG to put the game out of reach, but last night we weren't able to do that. We have to quit relying on Patrick Mahomes to be God damn perfect every game. Patrick Mahomes may be the best QB that ever lived, but he can't catch his passes, block for himself, or stop the idiots on the team from committing a drive killing penalty every single game. It's amazing what he's been able to do. Eric Berry being out there and helping the defense would take a lot of pressure off of Mahomes, because Berry playing makes our defense 10 times better. So no he didn't know how it was going to happen, but don't act like it's some rare occurence.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 09:42 AM 12-14-2018
I also agree that Rivers threw an incredible pass on 4th and 7....but that's also when EB should have been running or on the bike warming up.. you are arguing with the fact he had a snap count..we all agree on that..just not happy with when that snap count was ended or handled. No really right or wrong here..only opinions.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:47 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why are you shouting? You mad bro?

Did the limited snap count also require that all of the limited snaps had to take place in the first half and none in the second half?

Eric Berry being on a limited snap count was no surprise, but the allocation of his limited snaps... nothing in the second half was a surprise.

It would have been nice to have the team's best secondary player in the game on one of those two final drives when the Chiefs defense was getting ripped apart.
This.
[Reply]
DementedLogic 09:52 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by :
Watch Eric Berry furiously - and I mean FURIOUSLY - get the rest of his secondary lined up correctly on this play. It’s almost like, when he’s not on the field, they don’t know what they’re doing.
https://twitter.com/nate_bukaty/stat...I6vlCqqOHKVIDg
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:56 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by DementedLogic:
Poor coaching...
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:58 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by DementedLogic:
wow.
[Reply]
notorious 09:58 AM 12-14-2018
When Eric Berry is injured not only do we lose a great player but also the best defensive coordinator on the staff.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:00 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He looked kinda slow to me.

I'm not sure he'll ever be the same. Like...he might just be average.
He did look a little slower.

And yet his presence was still significant.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 10:04 AM 12-14-2018
You might be right..but I'm sure he's not in game shape yet either..
[Reply]
Ribbs67 10:05 AM 12-14-2018
Defense was definitely night and day difference with his presence on the field..clearly see that.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:09 AM 12-14-2018
you can look itching to go back in while being hurt enough not to play. I accept that Berry has lost the battle to Father Time.
[Reply]
oldman 10:11 AM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't act like we don't let teams stay in the game and rarely put a game out of reach. That's with the bad teams that don't have a hall of fame QB, with 25 fourth qtr comebacks and 29 game winning drives. The only difference is that in previous games our offense was able to drive down the field and get a TD or a FG to put the game out of reach, but last night we weren't able to do that. We have to quit relying on Patrick Mahomes to be God damn perfect every game. Patrick Mahomes may be the best QB that ever lived, but he can't catch his passes, block for himself, or stop the idiots on the team from committing a drive killing penalty every single game. It's amazing what he's been able to do. Eric Berry being out there and helping the defense would take a lot of pressure off of Mahomes, because Berry playing makes our defense 10 times better. So no he didn't know how it was going to happen, but don't act like it's some rare occurence.
Well said. The O couldn't generate a 1st down on their final possession. That alone would have been huge and probably would have sealed the victory. We can't rely on Mahomes to dig us out of every hole our D puts us in. This team needs to adapt a go-for-the throat attitude. Blitz, lay hits on people, and run up the score. Nice doesn't win SBs.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 35
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up