ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'll say it; Mike Vrabel is a huge liability on this defense
steelyeyed57 06:11 PM 12-12-2010
He routinely fails to set the edge on outside contain. He routinely fails to get near the QB on his blitzes. He is routinely beaten in pass coverage. Today, in particular, he had crucial missed tackles.
I realize he has a lot of knowledge and leadership, but his dwindling athleticism is negating whatever intangibles he brings to the table.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:12 PM 12-13-2010
Hey dipshit, no one is saying Vrable will coach, or it's likely that he will.

But your stupid ass reasoning that it 100% wont happen since it hasn't yet is absurd.

You can tell the guy has a love for the game that runs past just playing.

Also, I am sure your aware retired football players are not really taking care of like they should be after they are done playing, and the way they spend money these days is a reason enough to believe they are not as well of as you think because of what he has earned over his career. If a guy want's to coach, he's going to coach, regardless of the circumstances.

It's that simple, really.

Btw, im not 20 you dumbass
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:14 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's up to YOU to prove that he's not
Don't back track now you dumbass, you have no proof he is a smarter player, and were talking out of your ass, like usual.

jfc just stfu already
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:16 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The number doesn't matter. Dane's just throwing that out there. The players that earned a pretty good wealth during their playing days don't coach they go into broadcasting or business.
I agree. Going from elite player to the bottom of the totem pole as a coach working hundred hour weeks for small change isn't soemthing most people would do.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:17 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I agree. Going from elite player to the bottom of the totem pole as a coach working hundred hour weeks for small change isn't soemthing most people would do.
I agree absolutley too, but some people actually want to coach, thats the profession they always wanted to get in, and if thats what they want, they will do it.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:17 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy:

But your stupid ass reasoning that it 100% wont happen since it hasn't yet is absurd.

Also, I am sure your aware retired football players are not really taking care of like they should be after they are done playing, and the way they spend money these days is a reason enough to believe they are not as well of as you think because of what he has earned over his career. If a guy want's to coach, he's going to coach, regardless of the circumstances.

Pepper Johnson is the perfect example here. A 12 year or whatever player, very good but not great. Had a nice career. A ring or two with the Giants. Wanted to become a coach, and is now the defensive line coach for the Patriots.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:19 PM 12-13-2010
I agree absolutley too, but some people actually want to coach, thats the profession they always wanted to get in, and if thats what they want, they will do it.
Sure. Like I just said, Pepper Johnson.

I think most do college/high school, instead, because the pay is lower but the hours are far more sane. A former Patriots LB became a very successful coach at a local college.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:23 PM 12-13-2010
Yea I couldn't agree more.

And for Dane to say that earlier, in a more respectful way would have been fine. But was a bitch about it like usual, when he wasn't even 100% correct.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:23 PM 12-13-2010
Lil Stumpy is by far one of the worst posters on this board
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:24 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr....no, you're the one that said he was smarter.

As evidence that Vrabel is smarter, I've got years of experience, quotes from Belichick saying he was one of the smartest players he ever had, and multiple Super Bowl rings.

You have....your sphincter, from which you took your statement.

:-)
First off, I didn't say "football smarts", I said smarter. The fucking guy went to Wheaton and graduated with honors.

Vrabel went to Ohio University.

I also noticed that while you've tried to dispute the idea that Studebaker is smarter, you've avoided altogether the notion that Studebaker is much further along in less than three years on an NFL roster than Vrabel was at that point in his career.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:25 PM 12-13-2010
Studebaker won't have half the career Vrabel had. Dane your hatered for Vrabel is a bit silly.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:25 PM 12-13-2010
Yea I couldn't agree more.

And for Dane to say that earlier, in a more respectful way would have been fine. But was a bitch about it like usual, when he wasn't even 100% correct.
Go ahead an list the players that have made even in excess of $20 million during their playing days that are now coaches in the NFL.

You're fucking dumb. I mean REALLY fucking dumb.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:25 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
Coming from the guy who can't read and type my name correct.

I don't even know who you are, I am flattered I am reconized though. Thank you, and eat shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:27 PM 12-13-2010

Your grammar is horrible, as is your speculation. If you're younger than 20, you may need some remedial English classes to get you up to speed.

If you're older than 20, there's probably no hope.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 04:28 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Go ahead an list the players that have made even in excess of $20 million during their playing days that are now coaches in the NFL.

You're fucking dumb. I mean REALLY fucking dumb.
I am dumb? You are the fucker that doesn't have reading comprehension skills.

I AM NOT DENYING IT'S UNLIKELY. I AM SAYING IT DOESN'T MEAN IT WONT HAPPEN.

Jesus, it's like teaching a fucking 1 year old the ABC's. They just don't get it.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:28 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
Ask him about Joe Staley vs Dwayne Bowe.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up