ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'll say it; Mike Vrabel is a huge liability on this defense
steelyeyed57 06:11 PM 12-12-2010
He routinely fails to set the edge on outside contain. He routinely fails to get near the QB on his blitzes. He is routinely beaten in pass coverage. Today, in particular, he had crucial missed tackles.
I realize he has a lot of knowledge and leadership, but his dwindling athleticism is negating whatever intangibles he brings to the table.
[Reply]
LiL stumppy 05:43 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wow, that's funny because up and until you called me a dipshit and a dumbass in this thread, I hadn't used any names to describe anyone.

Nice deflection but it's not working.

No, you did not. First, you called me a dipshit and used the old "For the love of the game". Then as the conversation continued, your name calling escalated.

I've asked you twice before and I'll ask you again: Name ONE player that earned even in excess of $20 million dollars that later became an NFL coach.

If you cannot do that, your claim has absolutely no merit. NONE whatsoever.

:-)

Yeah, right. Says the guy who couldn't offer up ONE SINGLE SHRED of evidence to support his claim and began the name calling in your first post.

You're a fucking oxygen thief. I dare you to prove otherwise.
Actually you didn't really mention the 50 mil then the 20 mil thing untill i listed 10+ coaches that coached after they played. Which does back my claim, if a guy wants to coach he will. You are trying to denying the fact people want to COACH as a perfession. Which can't be done, I am not going to go and check all the salaries of every NFL player who has coaches and see if he has made 20 mil in his career.

What do you do thats so great for society? Your a fucking internet bully that thinks he is a badass. Do you have real friends out side of the billay? I mean really? Your like the kid in highschool that everyone picked on now your trying to take it out on the internet lol.

I am done with this convo, I backed my statement numerous times, and you don't need a fact, because it can be done whenever a player wants to coach.

Go pick on a toddler or something you badass
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:54 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by LiL stumppy:
Actually you didn't really mention the 50 mil then the 20 mil thing untill i listed 10+ coaches that coached after they played.
Complete and utter nonsense. This was stated yesterday, earlier in the thread:

Why would a guy that's made in excess of $50 million dollars during his career ever coach?

JFC.
It's not MY fault that you didn't read the thread, even though you acknowledged that I said it, after I'd said it.

Because he enjoys the game and wants to you stupid dip shit
So, you're either being intellectually dishonest or you just aren't very intellectual to begin with. Which is it?

Which does back my claim, if a guy wants to coach he will. You are trying to denying the fact people want to COACH as a perfession. Which can't be done, I am not going to go and check all the salaries of every NFL player who has coaches and see if he has made 20 mil in his career.
It doesn't "back" anything. You responded to my post yet when I asked you to prove otherwise, the name-calling ensued.

You lost the argument right then and there.

What do you do thats so great for society? Your a fucking internet bully that thinks he is a badass. Do you have real friends out side of the billay? I mean really? Your like the kid in highschool that everyone picked on now your trying to take it out on the internet lol.
Wow, for someone who claims that I call everyone a "dumbass" and other names, you sure don't know much about me, do you?

If you want to know, do a search. Secondly, I didn't pick on you, Dummy. You attacked me and I responded in kind, along with more information, which you conveniently dismissed.

I am done with this convo, I backed my statement numerous times, and you don't need a fact, because it can be done whenever a player wants to coach.
You didn't back up your statement even ONCE. You didn't even try.

Go pick on a toddler or something you badass
I'm sorry that my words have wounded your tender vagina.

:-)
[Reply]
go bo 08:46 PM 12-13-2010
Coming from the guy who can't read and type my name correct.

I don't even know who you are, I am flattered I am reconized though. Thank you, and eat shit.
eat shit?

the force is strong in this one... :-)

beware, beware of unsightly ho's...

who'll want to put a stake through your gizzard...

beware, beware of stinking ho's...

who'll want to crawl up your nose and scrape your brains out...

beware...
[Reply]
BossChief 10:34 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by billay:
Do you think his development is enough to pass on a Von Miller or Akeem Ayers?
Oh, hellz no! But then again, I generally have no idea what Pioli is thinking on draft day.
They thought enough of him before this last draft to pass on some damn good OLB prospects in the last draft...even in the second round such as Kindle and Misi that they passed on and after that, they extended their guys contract. I think that had a lot to do with what Vrabel had to say about Studebaker behind closed doors.

Akeem Ayers is a possibility, but I doubt very highly that these guys would consider a guy like Von Miller in the first round with how weak he has shown to be against the run. He really isn't a great fit for this defense.

Studebaker has a ways to go in this defense, no doubt, but he has shown flashes of not just good, but GREAT play. He had a game earlier this year where he could have had three sacks, in that same game Hali looked unstoppable ande IMO the two go hand in hand. He had a game last year with two interceptions...he has shown to be a damn good player when given a chance and he deserves a bigger role in this defense, but with Vrabel being Romeo and Piolis boy, I doubt that happens till next year.

I think the extension was a sign to him that "you are the future here and we dont want you to get distracted by the fact that Mike is the guy RIGHT NOW" as they obviously look at him as a guy they want around for a long time and see a future with.

If Studebaker is truly listening to what Vrabel is telling him each and every day, he will be a very valuable player to this defense when his time comes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:40 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They thought enough of him before this last draft to pass on some damn good OLB prospects in the last draft...even in the second round such as Kindle and Misi that they passed on and after that, they extended their guys contract. I think that had a lot to do with what Vrabel had to say about Studebaker behind closed doors.
That is baseless speculation.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:49 PM 12-13-2010
Because your responses usually end in calling someone a dumbass or to stfu.

Your right, a sports bar/resturant is not a good place for a kid in college to work? And it's like McDonalds? lmao, another long reach bro.

I did back up my statement. It was simple, usally they dont coach, but they have in the past, and doesn't mean they won't in the future. WTF do you not understand about that, I mean seriously? What?

Your an ignorant douche.
I always enjoy the guy who seems to have little grasp of the English language calling other people ignorant, and especially so when that person is repeatedly banging their chest about being in college. How the fuck you even graduated from high school is beyond me.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:23 AM 12-14-2010
That is baseless speculation.
not really. He follows Vrabel around like a little puppy dog and picks his brain at every opportunity. Pioli brought in Vrabel as his first move as GM (along with Cassel) and surely got input from him on Studebaker before extending his deal along with the linebacker coach he brought in at the same time.

To insinuate that Pioli would extend Studebaker without input from his "mentor" is a little hard to believe, wouldnt you think?

The rest of that post is spot on in the specific players they passed on during the draft last year as well.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 03:49 AM 12-14-2010
Waiting for lil stumpy to break out the post count smack....
[Reply]
BossChief 03:58 AM 12-14-2010
Yeah, this lil stumppy guy doesn't seem to understand the conversation he is trying so hard to participate in. He should really just read through all of this thread without reading the usernames before reading the posts before he chooses to continue this foolish debate.

COULD Vrabel choose to be a coach after his playing time is over? Sure he could.

COULD Tom Cruise choose to be a cameraman after he is done acting? Sure he could.

Doesn't mean either is gonna happen, but who knows, maybe Tom Cruise REALLY likes to operate a camera and wants to stay in the industry...
[Reply]
milkman 09:20 AM 12-14-2010
I've asked you twice before and I'll ask you again: Name ONE player that earned even in excess of $20 million dollars that later became an NFL coach.
I think your point has merit, though I think it's a bit off base.

Salaries have really escalated over the last 20 to 30 years, so I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of players that earned in excess of 50 mil before '90, and more than a handful that earned in excess of 20 mil before '80.

I think the challenge you should be presenting is to name players that earned large salaries relative to their era that have gone into coaching.

And really, someone would have to be terribly bored, or awfully motivated to prove you wrong, to put in the time it would require to do the research that would require.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:24 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by milkman:
I think the challenge you should be presenting is to name players that earned large salaries relative to their era that have gone into coaching.
I would have to think Singletary would fit this criteria. :-)
[Reply]
milkman 09:27 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I would have to think Singletary would fit this criteria. :-)
I would think so as well.

Going back further, I would think that Bart Starr fit that criteria, as well.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:30 AM 12-14-2010
I would think so as well.

Going back further, I would think that Bart Starr fit that criteria, as well.
I think we had a WR coach that played for the Chargers who should have been paid pretty well during his time there.
[Reply]
milkman 09:33 AM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I think we had a WR coach that played for the Chargers who should have been paid pretty well during his time there.
Charlie Joiner.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:35 AM 12-14-2010
Charlie Joiner.
Yeah that's the guy. He should have been paid fairly well during his playing days.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up