ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:45 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I know several KU fans who wanted Self fired the last several years but now they are kissing his ass again since he won the easiest bracket of all time last season.
Being a KU fan has prepared me for the current crop of Chiefs fan dumbasses who argue Chris Jones should be traded because he has never had an impact on a playoff game and the ones who bag on Mahomes each of the few times he loses every year.

I’m sure Cardinals fans have had to put up with similar hot takes tho I can’t pretend to be knowledgeable of those.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:46 PM 12-09-2022
I thought you were a NW Missouri State fan or does Bearcat represent something else?
I've been watching KU BB since I was like 7.

I went to school at NWMSU, partly because I suck at basketball, so going to KU for basketball reasons wasn't really in the cards... and also wasn't going to spend $120k on out of state tuition (I believe at one point they extended "in state" to include KCMO counties).

It worked out pretty well for sports in that NW's football won back to back NCs, so that was fun. Can't say I loved the school itself or the small town/high school feel though, or even the education. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:48 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Being a KU fan has prepared me for the current crop of Chiefs fan dumbasses who argue Chris Jones should be traded because he has never had an impact on a playoff game and the ones who bag on Mahomes each of the few times he loses every year.

I’m sure Cardinals fans have had to put up with similar hot takes tho I can’t pretend to be knowledgeable of those.
We all do it, this is a what have you done for me lately business after all.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:50 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've been watching KU BB since I was like 7.

I went to school at NWMSU, partly because I suck at basketball, so going to KU for basketball reasons wasn't really in the cards... and also wasn't going to spend $120k on out of state tuition (I believe at one point they extended "in state" to include KCMO counties).

It worked out pretty well for sports in that NW's football won back to back NCs, so that was fun. Can't say I loved the school itself or the small town/high school feel though, or even the education. :-)
My dad and his cousin both played at MU, my dad was a top track star in HS as well. Oh and my father knew a man by the name of Wilt Chamberlain, not many people know but Wilt the Stilt was a long jumper on the KU track team as well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:14 PM 12-09-2022
My dad and his cousin both played at MU, my dad was a top track star in HS as well. Oh and my father knew a man by the name of Wilt Chamberlain, not many people know but Wilt the Stilt was a long jumper on the KU track team as well.
....Ubeja?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:21 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
....Ubeja?
I’m not him, I don’t have a mult.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 04:39 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yup.

They think cause they won a couple "natty's" in basketball over the last 30 years that their shit don't stink and they can talk down to everyone and dictate the terms of things (much like their coach likes to do, go figure).

Nevermind the fact that they've LITERALLY been the worst Power 5 program in football over the last decade. That's not even me throwing shade, that's just a fact that is backed up by data and their record in that time. They get one little .500 season for the first time in a decade and think they can stomp and cry and get what they want and if they don't, oh boy, look out . . . . . .

Bill Self spent half a decade telling Mizzou to **** off cause they left the Big 12 for the SEC (nevermind the fact it had NOTHING to do with Kansas and EVERYTHING to do with Texas and their bullshit) and now Mizzou (and the SEC) is telling Kansas to **** off and you're not gonna get your bowl game that you want that you're pissing and moaning over. Bottom line, they can't handle being told 'no'.

And they're losing their ****ing minds over it.

Like I said before, spoiled little bitch brats (just like their basketball coach)
Careful.....jealousy is an unhealthy habit
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:42 PM 12-09-2022
Yup.

They think cause they won a couple "natty's" in basketball over the last 30 years that their shit don't stink and they can talk down to everyone and dictate the terms of things (much like their coach likes to do, go figure).

Nevermind the fact that they've LITERALLY been the worst Power 5 program in football over the last decade. That's not even me throwing shade, that's just a fact that is backed up by data and their record in that time. They get one little .500 season for the first time in a decade and think they can stomp and cry and get what they want and if they don't, oh boy, look out . . . . . .

Bill Self spent half a decade telling Mizzou to **** off cause they left the Big 12 for the SEC (nevermind the fact it had NOTHING to do with Kansas and EVERYTHING to do with Texas and their bullshit) and now Mizzou (and the SEC) is telling Kansas to **** off and you're not gonna get your bowl game that you want that you're pissing and moaning over. Bottom line, they can't handle being told 'no'.

Like I said before, spoiled little bitch brats (just like their basketball coach)
Your micropeen is showing
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:55 PM 12-09-2022
I’m not him, I don’t have a mult.
The Wilt thing was funny... the name looks familiar.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:08 PM 12-09-2022
Lol at the last two pages of tards
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:29 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Lol at the last two pages of tards
The blood of the Gods is going to flow like the rivers of Ancient Babylon.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:44 PM 12-09-2022
ahh....
Attached: cartman.png (243.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:00 PM 12-09-2022
Yup.

Let's take this to the MU football thread to discuss.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:05 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Let's take this to the MU football thread to discuss.
Wow, Someone'S Obsessed GIFfrom Younger Tv GIFs

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:41 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Careful.....jealousy is an unhealthy habit
So is arrogance.

Pride cometh before the fall . . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up