ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:15 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
obligatory "SEC" reference.........

Thomas Robinson says "hi"
Damn, dude has been around..

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pablo 10:28 AM 12-08-2022
All the resources in the world and you’re a rasslin/softball school?

Sad.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:04 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I'm sure someone won a national title in field hockey and lacrosse last year too, but you don't hear their fans thumping their chests about it.
It's amazing how much "relevance" is completely subjective.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:10 AM 12-08-2022
So, what's the latest in resource acquisition and management? What has Mizzou resource fans excited? What's worth bragging about?

Any new weight rooms?

Upgraded patches of grass for watching events at the stadium?

Any backup Georgia players considering a transfer after being impressed by Missouri's ability to play them closely for a couple quarters?

New wrestling mats and wrestling accessories?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:13 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, what's the latest in resource acquisition and management? What has Mizzou resource fans excited? What's worth bragging about?

Any new weight rooms?

Any backup Georgia players considering a transfer after being impressed by Missouri's ability to play them closely for a couple quarters?

Pretty sure they've generated loads of apathy through the move to the SEC.

[Reply]
KCUnited 11:18 AM 12-08-2022
It all went towards poop swastika removal
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:27 AM 12-08-2022
I'm sure if Mizzou had appeared in a final four game the cope wouldn't be "no one cares about a billion dollar sport anyway"
[Reply]
BWillie 11:31 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
That was 100% not a foul. I remember in real time I thought it may have been but look how he goes straight up to swat it. Great block in a great moment. Looks like he's in the Phillipines now...lets start a go fund me to get him over to the game.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:34 AM 12-08-2022
Looks like this is the ***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository and comochiefsfan Thread***
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:01 PM 12-08-2022
LOL it's so cute that kU fans really believe that.
Whether anyone believes it or not, it's a hilarious card to play and works every time. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:02 PM 12-08-2022
I don't even dislike Missouri. Especially after all this time in separate leagues.

But their fans sure hate KU.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:11 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Any new weight rooms?

Completed our state of the art football facility in the south endzone of Faurot a couple years ago.

About halfway through our brand new 100 yard indoor practice facility as we speak.

Is kU still bragging about their recliners in the endzone?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:15 PM 12-08-2022
Completed our state of the art football facility in the south endzone of Faurot a couple years ago.

About halfway through our brand new 100 yard indoor practice facility as we speak.

We're pretty focused on a team that doesnt completely suck, actually.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:20 PM 12-08-2022

Nice resource wins!

It's the 2nd time you've mentioned Kansas resources though. Just like when Missouri was a sports school, seems like you take more enjoyment from Kansas resourcing failures than you do Missouri resource successes.

If Kansas has a major resource win, I assume we'll hear miracle funds!
[Reply]
Best22 12:24 PM 12-08-2022
A 10-0 start would be nice
[Reply]
Page 5 of 45
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up