ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 45
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:57 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is that the one with the early 90s layout, where there are a bunch of indented lines per "thread"? And the black background like a 13 year old emo kid designed it.
Yes. I can’t believe they haven’t changed it. I never posted there until last week, I didn’t even say anything bad, there are far worse posts made there daily than anything I said. I told you I can make people angry. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:03 PM 12-07-2022
Rams fan you should have gone for it, man. That is what this thread is FOR!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:08 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
College basketball is a completely irrelevant sport, but I suppose it would be fun if we somehow get the win.
Why do you have the second most posts in a thread about a sport you say is irrelevant?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:09 PM 12-07-2022
I will say this if you read Tigerboard then you will know why Mizzou is cursed, the fans are so negative it’s no wonder the school has bad juju.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:19 PM 12-07-2022
Is that the one with the early 90s layout, where there are a bunch of indented lines per "thread"? And the black background like a 13 year old emo kid designed it.
Just wanted to say "GO MU (nfm)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:28 AM 12-08-2022
Mizzou is diving in swimming pools of cash, Scrooge McDuck style, courtesy of the SEC.

Meanwhile, kU is scrounging together every penny they can find to make the first upgrades to their high school football stadium since the Eisenhower administration.

It's adorable but a little too late.

Thank God our administration had the foresight to at least make us a respectable program in football so we could stay in a power conference. Probably saved our university.

I would hate to be a fan of a school that will be stuck in the mid majors forever because they prioritized a dying niche sport like college basketball.

Sad.
Oh and you forgot to add, KU is winning National Championships too. I know.... Still Sad.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:37 AM 12-08-2022
Been to Low Rents a couple times. What a depressing hell hole.

Como looks like Shangri-La by comparison.
Lol you live in squalor
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:07 AM 12-08-2022
Takes me back to the old Commodore 64 days logging into the BBS with a 300 baud modem.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:19 AM 12-08-2022
If College Basketball meant anything at all than kU would be in the B1G and not in a mid major conference.

Before long kU will be as irrelevant as the dying sport they care so much about.
lol MU has fallen so far the only thing they can brag about is the conference they're in.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:40 AM 12-08-2022

Thank God our administration had the foresight to at least make us a respectable program in football so we could stay in a power conference. Probably saved our university.
:-) Respectable? Being the doormat instead of a viable competitor? Even the most diehard MU fans recognize the Tigers are nothing more than a warm up game for the rest of the conference.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:17 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Surprised Mizzou didn't try to dodge this like they did tue bowl game against KU
After they begged for a game for a decade, they really couldn't.

That said, at this point, I'm glad we are playing again. I'm also glad that Mizzou doesn't look like a bunch of bunglers any longer. As much as I enjoy flinging crap at them for the failures, it is more fun when KU/MU is competitive basketball.

Hoping for a good game.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:40 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
Reported for political content.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol MU has fallen so far the only thing they can brag about is the conference they're in.
The year is 2040. The Chiefs have won multiple Super Bowls. Pepe can now post on Tigerboard, which still uses that awful format. Surprisingly, the Cowboys and Giants rule the NFL, having won the past 6 Super Bowls. Their division also owns the largest share of TV contracts and prime time games.

The San Diego Chargers are making an announcement.

Charger County,
This year marks our 80th year in existence and what better time to tell you we are moving to the NFC East! After decades of trying and failing to win championships and compete in the AFC, we have been accepted into the most prestigious of divisions for reasons.

No longer will you have to worry about wins and losses, as we will ride the coat tails of success of this great division, be guarantee several prime time games per season, and most importantly the Chargers family (not you, silly) will be richer than ever.

Leave behind rooting against Hall of Famer Patrick Mahomes II and worrying about spending the next 20 years watching the Chargers lose to Patrick Mahomes III in that dying division. They will have problems after the Chargers leave. Sure, they may win more championships and have more glory on the field, but they won't have the Chargers' popularity by association.

Leave behind rooting for the Chargers all together, really, as your loyalty now lies with the Cowboys and Giants. They win, and we all win. Your jersey may say "Chargers" and the record may say 3-14, but you can rest easy knowing you're now part of America's Team.

Playing football is an irrelevant niche sport. Making vast sums of money is the only sport that matters now.

Welcome to the NFC East, the P1 of the NFL!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:53 AM 12-08-2022
comochiefsfan may be retarded, but at least he's trying in here. Good job little buddy!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:54 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Rams fan you should have gone for it, man. That is what this thread is FOR!
I'm guessing it was about UK beating KU this upcoming January?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 45
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up