ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:46 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Let's take this to the MU football thread to discuss.
I appreciate you all continuing your circle jerk here. It’s at least a more appropriate venue than the Mizzou football thread.

Thanks for your consideration.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:10 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I appreciate you all continuing your circle jerk here. It’s at least a more appropriate venue than the Mizzou football thread.

Thanks for your consideration.
It was relevant in that thread. It was about MU football, their football bowl game, and them being to scared to play KU. We all should have realized MU needs safe spaces. Unfortunately, a thread on Chiefsplanet isn't a safe space. Maybe try Tigerboard.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:23 PM 12-09-2022
MU is as scared to play KU in football as KU was to play MU in basketball all those many years. Interpret that however you choose.

As to your second suggestion, no thanks. TigerBoard is a raging shitshow. Anyone who spends time on there should have their head examined.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:36 PM 12-09-2022
MU is as scared to play KU in football as KU was to play MU in basketball all those many years. Interpret that however you choose..
Dumb^

You’re a +2.5 dog vs Kansas in FB this year. You ducked because you’re the underdog. Simple as
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:40 PM 12-09-2022
Pride cometh before the fall . . . . . .
Hopefully a few more Nattys, too.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 09:50 PM 12-09-2022
I thought summer came before the fall. :-) :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:51 PM 12-09-2022
Yup.

After playing the likes of Georgia, Tennessee, etc. it would have been a suicide mission to match up against the mighty .500 Squawkbirds of Lawrence Kansas. They were after all on a tear to close out the season, losers of 6 of their last 7. Don’t want any part of that juggernaut.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:21 PM 12-09-2022
Yup.

After playing the likes of Georgia, Tennessee, etc. it would have been a suicide mission to match up against the mighty .500 Squawkbirds of Lawrence Kansas. They were after all on a tear to close out the season, losers of 6 of their last 7. Don’t want any part of that juggernaut.
Underdog in Sagarin ^
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:42 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Dumb^

You’re a +2.5 dog vs Kansas in FB this year. You ducked because you’re the underdog. Simple as
^ Losers of 6 of their last 7, mostly blowouts ^
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:45 PM 12-09-2022
Grant Wahl has died in Qatar? Has anyone heard about this? If so, what happened?

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:46 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Grant Wahl has died in Qatar? Has anyone heard about this? If so, what happened?

See World Cup thread.

They’ve been discussing it for a while in there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:48 PM 12-09-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

I can tell you what I think happened. Doubt we'll ever know for sure though.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:08 AM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I can tell you what I think happened. Doubt we'll ever know for sure though.
Ok, please tell me what you think

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:31 AM 12-10-2022
Just another collapse/death of a fairly young and healthy person. Nothing to see…
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:36 AM 12-10-2022
Yup.

You do realize that Missouri was annihilated by Tennessee right?

Soon KU will be superior to Missouri in both sports. I wonder what Missouri fans will pivot to then.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up