ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The good news after the Week 3 loss.
Rain Man 06:22 PM 09-25-2022
If you need to stop the run, just put Khalen Saunders in there. The Colts' league leader ran for 3.4 yards per carry today.

L'Jarius Sneed is a man playing in a league of less-good men. He's becoming my favorite defensive player. He blitzes, he sets the edge, and he can cover.

We got pressure on the passer this week and also turnovers, which has been a problem in the recent past.

Carlos Dunlap is emerging as our great free-agent pickup of the year. He's making me forget about Melvin Ingram.

The Chargers got absolutely destroyed today by a team that most people have never heard of. The Jaguars, I think?

The Raiders are the Raiders so they're irrelevant.

The Bills lost so we're still the best team in the NFL.

The broncos got destroyed in a completely embarrassing fashion.*

All in all, it was a tough week, but it's pretty much a wash since all of the other relevant teams lost. We'll survive and will move on to next week.

* - The game hasn't started, but seriously, are you going to doubt me on this?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:38 PM 09-25-2022
It’s hard to be mad at the defense. They are solid right now.

The optimism I’ll take is that the chiefs now have a come to Jesus moment. No more rah rah bullshit because we dominated a bad cardinals team. No more excuses about underperforming because LAC defense is elite. We should have seen these shortcomings coming. Now it’s put up or shut up time for several of our players

Our running backs are not good
Our receivers are not good
Both of these units are probably pretty decent if we can just get 1 guy to step up as a legit top dawg

The ol hasn’t been good but it’s good enough to work around if the top 2 does their job. What the **** do we do when nobody in their right mind is scared of what we can do within 5 yards apart from clobbering kelce
[Reply]
RunKC 06:41 PM 09-25-2022
Jaylen Watson looks like a quality starter. He has been fantastic for a rookie thus far
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:42 PM 09-25-2022
This is where veach can do some magic. He’s pulled rabbits out of his hat before mid season.

I think we take a hard look at someone like corey Davis

And we should be cycling in RBs. It shouldn’t be that hard to find a single rb who can run the ball against defenses that are daring us to run
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:44 PM 09-25-2022
Yeah this was a bad loss but the chiefs are good for one every season it's only week 3 the sky isn't falling yet
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Yeah this was a bad loss but the chiefs are good for one every season it's only week 3 the sky isn't falling yet
The sky isn’t falling. But… there is definitely plenty of concern about our WR and RB room. The problem is it’s the vets here who are delivering kind of what many of us expected all along. Mahomes and kelce will have better games, but they have their work cut out for them if they have to do it entirely by themselves
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

The Chargers got absolutely destroyed today by a team that most people have never heard of.

The Bills lost.
Both Chargers and Bills were pretty banged up.

But Jags might actually be legit and Miami might actually be good.
[Reply]
TEX 06:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Both Chargers and Bills were pretty banged up.

But Jags might actually be legit and Miami might actually be good.
Miami is very good.
[Reply]
O.city 07:00 PM 09-25-2022
The chiefs left atleast 4 if not 10 points on the field because of their special teams unit and having a backup kicker

They gifted the colts 7

It’s week 3.

Get to November then start worrying
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:01 PM 09-25-2022
Defense has played better than the offense last 2 games. That doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:03 PM 09-25-2022
Imagine losing to a QB whose ass is concaving in on itself due to old age. Dude looked like a 55 year old Matt Cassel out there and still out gunned us.

I can’t get over it until Wednesday minimum before I’ll be alright.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:05 PM 09-25-2022
Since Pat isn't going to dislocate his knee this year we need to do something to create drama before our 3rd SB win.

I mean, there has to be some doubt or there's no payoff. Right?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:07 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Imagine losing to a QB whose ass is concaving in on itself due to old age. Dude looked like a 55 year old Matt Cassel out there and still out gunned us.

I can’t get over it until Wednesday minimum before I’ll be alright.
I just don't get angry about it anymore. That giant SB nut has been shot. I'm not that pent up for 30 years guy anymore.

Meh. We'll work it out. We'll be in the ship again when all is said and done...
[Reply]
carcosa 07:08 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
None zero Nada
:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Well, he kind of did today...
[Reply]
PHOG 07:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
:-)
Sorry you like the result, we had 10 fucking days to do this?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up