ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1629 of 4880
« First < 629112915291579161916251626162716281629 163016311632163316391679172921292629 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:42 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Only thing missing from that strip is that Keesum came on a discount and this makes Elway awesome.

Ignore the fact that FA QB's don't show up at your door at a discount price because they're wanted.
That Elway sure can pull 'em in.
:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 09:25 PM 04-03-2018
It’s fucking weird that the roles straight up reversed.

KC used to go after other teams garbage at QB...guys like Kesum...

Fans want linemen and other positions they overvalue due to not having a qb.

Bouncing between 4 and 9 win seasons

Having to watch the other team be in the playoff and Super Bowl picture every year and has an Elway clone at QB now.

Good WRs

All world TE

All world RB

3-4 good pass rushers

1 or 2 good corners

A future HOF safety

And all Denver fans can do is watch, as their overrated GM (that got early recognition for signing a HOF QB to go on a small run with) destroys the team from the ground up and runs off almost all of its good players.

Is this what you guys felt like that whole time?

Cool
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 PM 04-03-2018
Isn't it lovely?

This what happens when you let go the futility of game management and embrace the sweet caress of risk/reward.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:34 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s ****ing weird that the roles straight up reversed.

Having to watch the other team be in the playoff and Super Bowl picture every year and has an Elway clone at QB now.

Good WRs

All world TE

All world RB

3-4 good pass rushers

1 or 2 good corners

A future HOF safety

And all Denver fans can do is watch, as their overrated GM (that got early recognition for signing a HOF QB to go on a small run with) destroys the team from the ground up and runs off almost all of its good players.

Cool
The strange thing is all the Chiefs fans posters, like you, that can’t quit talking about the Broncos, because, you’re worried. Broncos are in your head.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:36 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
The strange thing is all the Chiefs fans posters, like you, that can’t quit talking about the Broncos, because, you’re worried. Broncos are in your head.
:-):-):-)

If by "in your head" you mean, "savoring Dungver's impending, long-term doom", then yes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:37 PM 04-03-2018
Have you learned that 1>1 is not factually correct yet?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:56 PM 04-03-2018
Not even a little bit.

In fact, I hope you guys get a good QB in the draft.

The division would be amazing if everybody had good QBs.

It’s not as fun if you guys are trotting out guys like Simian and Lynch.

The rivalry is fun right now...don’t get me wrong...but I actually prefer when our teams split the division games.

We’re just all excited because we’ve never had a QB as gifted in so many ways as Mahomes is.

He really doesn’t have a “fatal flaw”.

If anything, I’m sure Andy is preaching to the kid about protecting himself and the ball.

Other than that, I hope you guys get a QB that can make the games competitive, but you probably know it’s gonna be damn near impossible to get one better than Mahomes.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:58 PM 04-03-2018
We love bashing the pathetic state of your team.

It's fun and funny.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:01 PM 04-03-2018
BAHAHAHAHA. Yah, you are fucking high. It's banter that's all this thread is. NO ONE is worried about the Denver Broncos who don't have a stud QB, RB, TE, OL sucks, defense is aging. You're going to lose Harris next season among others.

Scared of Case Keesum who had one good season on a really good Minnesota Vikings squad. A team that's staying in Minnesota. He's not bringing that team with him. Good luck

KC owns Denver right now. They beat you with bench players. That's how bad Denver sucks. Your HC is the worst in the NFL. He's a dead coach walking. He'll be fired by midseason. Your team will just quit again like they did multiple times last season.

So, again, NO ONE is scared of Denver. LaConfora called the Broncos the AFC's New York Giants. That Elway will try to sell a bad team to its blind fanbase. Go ahead and eat the propoganda up. I'll be right back here in October telling you I told you so.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:01 PM 04-03-2018
Says the guy coming to a Chiefs board to post. Lol. Why exactly would any Chiefs fans worry about a team that we have beaten 5 times straight. A team that has a FM that can't draft for shit, thinks Case Keesum is the future, and couldn't even beat a rookie quarterback at home even though he was playing in his first start ever and with a bunch of backups? Trust me dude. The only thing that Chiefs fans are doing where the Donks are concerned is laughing.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:02 PM 04-03-2018
I forgot Tombstone can't do simple math. So it makes sense that he thinks Denver is good and in KC's fans' heads :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:34 PM 04-03-2018
Nobody fears Denver.

Nobody.

The only good players Denver has will be past their prime or on another team in 2 seasons and there is very little in the cupboard.

Harris
Thomas
Miller
Sanders
Wolfe

I mean....that’s it.

When the Broncos get sold, the first thing they will do is fire Elway.

I’ll enjoy watching him destroy that team till then.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:34 PM 04-03-2018
We’re dumbfounded you can’t see it. Like really can’t see what’s going on with the Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:43 AM 04-04-2018
It’s ****ing weird that the roles straight up reversed.

Good WRs

All world TE

All world RB

3-4 good pass rushers

1 or 2 good corners

A future HOF safety

Cool
Yes, and if it pays off with consistent playoff success and a title(s)... you too will soon become a group of annoying self-entitled pricks. :-) Maybe one day, we'll show you the handshake.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:10 AM 04-04-2018
Not even a little bit.

In fact, I hope you guys get a good QB in the draft.

The division would be amazing if everybody had good QBs.

It’s not as fun if you guys are trotting out guys like Simian and Lynch.

The rivalry is fun right now...don’t get me wrong...but I actually prefer when our teams split the division games.

We’re just all excited because we’ve never had a QB as gifted in so many ways as Mahomes is.

He really doesn’t have a “fatal flaw”.

If anything, I’m sure Andy is preaching to the kid about protecting himself and the ball.

Other than that, I hope you guys get a QB that can make the games competitive, but you probably know it’s gonna be damn near impossible to get one better than Mahomes.
Preaching Mahomes.to.protect the ball is going to.be interesting. The play of the game never happens in Denver with Smith at QB. He throws that one away, and we most likely punt and maybe lose. Mahomes throws it into triple.coverage with Miller hot on his heels to Robinson and we win.

Gotta be careful not to take.away Mahomes's play making ability while protecting the ball.
[Reply]
Page 1629 of 4880
« First < 629112915291579161916251626162716281629 163016311632163316391679172921292629 > Last »
Up